Survey: Which Korean movies in 2012 that you are most excited about?

rubie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely The King of Joseon. Lee Byung hun in a saguek movie? Must-see!! Lee Byung hun and Han Hyo Joo, a new epic pairing? Also a must-see!

I chose The Howling and Love Fiction as well, two other movies that I definitely want to/will watch.

Poll: Which 2012 Korean movies that you are most excited about?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/374847-which-2012-korean-movies-that-you-are-most-excited-about/

As of March 11, 2012, 154 member(s) have cast their votes in the multiple-answers movie fun poll. The tally is not definite as members yet to vote can still pick their favorites. However, this is a one-time poll.. once voted, members will not be able to vote again.

The current result starting with the highest voted movies :)

1. The Thieves

Lee Jung Jae, Kim Yoon Seok, Kim Hye Soo, Jeon Ji Hyun (49 votes [24.14%])

2. Miss Conspirator

Go Hyun Jung, Yu Hae Jin. Ko Chang Seok, Sung Dong Il, Lee Mun Shik, Park Shin Yang (47 votes [20.00%])

3. The King of Joseon

Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo, Ryu Seung Ryong, Shim Eun Kyung (46 votes [22.66%])

4. Introduction to Architecture

Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ga In, Lee Je Hoon, Suzy (38 votes [16.17%])

5. Korea

Ha Ji Won, Bae Doo Na (35 votes [14.89%])

6. Coffee

Joo Jin Mo, Kim So Yeon, Park Hee Seon, Yoo Sun (33 votes [14.04%])

7. Love Fiction

Gong Hyo Jin, Ha Jung Woo (23 votes [9.79%])

8. The Howling

Song Kang Ho, Lee Na Young (20 votes [9.85%])

9. Neverending Story

Uhm Tae Woong, Jung Ryeo Won (18 votes [7.66%])

10. Soar into the Sky

Jung Ji Hoon, Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo, Yoo Joon Sang (18 votes [8.87%])

11. The Tower

Sul Kyung Gu, Son Ye Jin, Kim Sang Kyung (17 votes [8.37%])

12. Dancing Queen

Hwang Jung Min, Uhm Jung Hwa (14 votes [5.96%])

13. Papa

Park Yong Woo, Go Ah Ra, Daniel Henney, Son Byeong Ho (14 votes [6.90%])

14. Train aka Helpless

Lee Seon Kyun, Kim Min Hee, Jo Sung Ha (14 votes [6.90%])

15. Nameless Gangster

Choi Min Sik, Ha Jung Woo (12 votes [5.11%])

16. Unbowed

Ahn Sung Ki, Park Won Sang, Na Young Hee, Kim Ji Ho, Moon Sung Geun, Lee Kyeong Yeong (11 votes [5.42%])

17. Berlin

Ha Jung Woo, Han Suk Kyu, Jeon Ji Hyun, Ryu Seung Bum (10 votes [4.26%])

18. The Taste of Money

Kim Kang Woo, Kim Hyo Jin, Baek Yoon Shik, Yoon Yeo Jung (7 votes [3.45%])

19. Sansevieria

Dir. Yoo Ji Tae, Bae Soo Bin, So Yoo Jin (7 votes [3.45%])

20. Pacemaker

Kim Myung Min, Go Ah Ra, Ahn Sung Ki (5 votes [2.13%])

Guest kayana20

Their are over 20 movies in this list I am excited to see but since I live overseas I will be waiting a while. :wub: :wub: Excited Kim So Yeon is hitting the big screen but yay finally a lot of old-school actors and actresses who made movie classics are back. I cannot wait to go buy the dvd's to support!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CrossMyHeartandHopetoDie

I wish that I found this thread sooner!

I'm looking forward to watching Coffee (looked really cool based on the trailer), Soar into the Sky/Sun(?), and Thieves (Kim Soo Hyun's in it :D).

I dont know why you didnt put it to a list blink.gif but I and a lot of koreans are waiting a romantic comedy " All About My Wife" (Lee Seon Kyun, Im Soo Jung)!!!! ıts a this year one of the flash movie!

wife_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

th_soompi_poll.jpg

Poll: Multiple choice answers

International movie featuring Korean actor/actress/director that you're looking forward to?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/376974-which-international-movie-featuring-korean-actoractressdirector-that-youre-looking-forward-to/

• 1 month later...
Guest ellimak

I'm excited to watch Architecture 101 but I can't find eng subs anywhere. So I guess I have to wait a little longer.

I'm curious to see I'm a Killer, too.

my vote goes for neverending story.. i love uhm tae woong and jung ryeo won.. uhm tae woong seems to have a few of his movies in the list.. but i'd love to watch introduction to architecture as well.. that guy made quite an impression on me in fashion king so i wanna watch him in something else too now.. of course suzy's in it ^^

Guest ferrel2010

I'm waiting for JACKAL IS COMING by Song Ji Hyo & JYJ's Jaejoong, an action comedy movie, will release in Augutst this year. It must be FUNNY!! Please add this movie in the list..

Check this out: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/378312/movie-2012-upcoming-jackal-is-coming?_vanilla=true/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/05/action-comedy-jackal-is-coming-begins-shooting/

Action-comedy Jackal Is Coming begins shooting

by javabeans

Filming has begun on The Jackal Is Coming, an action comedy movie that pretty much hooked my interest with its one-line premise: A bungling killer (Song Ji-hyo) is hired to kidnap an pop singer (Jaejoong) and fails in multiple ways to kill him. There’s no mention of it in the description so far, but does she also fall in love with him? That’s the obvious conclusion, isn’t it? Obvious in the way of Korean movies and dramas, I mean, not obvious in the way of life, because that’s just insane.

The casting seems pretty spot-on, and the goofy plotline has plenty of comic possibilities. I’m basically seeing it as another version of the Myung-wol the Spy concept, except hopefully funnier, and with a hopefully less asstastic hero. Basically I’m just looking for somebody to reboot that premise and do it justice, since I want it to work, despite the mess that the series was.

Meanwhile, the pop singer will also have a dogged, invasive stalker (the kind known as a “sasaeng fan,” which describes those fans with no concept of boundaries or privacy concerns when it comes to their favorite idol oppas), played by Joo Min-ha (Queen of Housewives).

These stills come from the movie’s first shoots, taken in a factory where our heroine, Song Ji-hyo, finds herself in the midst of a police chase. The role calls for a decent amount of action, as these stills suggest, and I think I’ve seen enough of Ace Ji-hyo on Running Man to say she’s up to the task.

The movie plans to release later this year.

Archived