About FOS

K-PopChink

"FRIEND OF SOOMPI"
will all the friend of soompi people get their hearts back?
YES! if you were an FOS, please send me a friendly pm -- i put it back for everyone i could track down, but a lot of people changed their names, or didn't create a new account yet, or.. ?? spread the news. -soomp

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

personally, i think starting over would be nice.

but, i do wonder if records were kept in case people made very large contributions, or recent ones.

Guest kiss*kiss

they should be... but i don't think that will happen.

i doubt they kept records on who contributed, plus... usernames have changed.

it would just take too much time to investigate, track down people, and reward hearts again...

anyways, you should donate again if you really love soompi and want to be a friend. :)

Guest silver311chair

i donated 2 days before soompi crashed.. so I never had time to get my hearts.. but then I noticed earlier today that my status changed to "Friend of Soompi"!! =)

So I guess admin kept a record of those who donated... but for ppl who changed their sn, it's probably kinda difficult to track everyone down.

THANX ADMIN!

YES! if you were an FOS, please send me a friendly pm -- i put it back for everyone i could track down, but a lot of people changed their names, or didn't create a new account yet, or.. ?? spread the news.

-s

Guest Wonderful_Kimchi

Yes, the members do get their hearts back. Yes, you guys have donated, but that was the past. This is the new Soompi. In my opinion, to get the hearts back, someone should donate again. Once I find the address to send the money to, I will donate again.

Archived