Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

endeavor

[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

The Equator Man Episode 19-20 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

theEquatorMan.jpg

The Equator Man Episode 19-20 English Subtitles can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4316-the-equator-man-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest dabdi

Is that Uhm Tae Woong in the background on the bench?

Ji won why don't see him????? She shouldn't go and come back again. :-))

67-forgat%25C3%25A1si%2520baki.JPG

Pls help me. Where can I write KIM IN YUNG the writer of Equator Man. I just would like to thank him for giving this very unique drama. The ending is very rewarding to each and every viewer. He gave us a clear and straight forward ending not like others that its an OPEN ending which I hated the most.
thank you.

Guest dabdi

Pls help me. Where can I write KIM IN YUNG the writer of Equator Man. I just would like to thank him for giving this very unique drama. The ending is very rewarding to each and every viewer. He gave us a clear and straight forward ending not like others that its an OPEN ending which I hated the most.

thank you.

Finally finished this drama. I thought it had great acting, good cinematography, and the tension was totally palpable. I do think it should have been 16 episodes instead of 20 though. I thought some parts were draggy. All in all, was good, but not great to me. It did rekindle my like for UTW though. He's so great.

Guest starfir3

This is a pretty good drama and I like the fact that the writers made it really dark and twisted, which is quite different from the usual k-dramas' story lines. the ending was good except they didn't really tell us what happened to Lee jang il . i assume he's alive since sun woo asked jiwon 'how is jang il?' but i sort of wanted a more .. solid answer. anyways i still enjoyed watching all 20 episodes and i would recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched yet =) 

Guest ErikaAkire

There are awards on Korea.com
I'm kinda mad cause they didn't add The Equator Man on the list.

Guest kwave06

just finished the drama and it was so good !  can't believe that the writer wrote ' when a man loves a woman'.  this is the kind of material that song seung hun should have done.superb cinematography, great acting, no silly antics of supporting actors,intelligent drama.

just finished the drama and it was so good !  can't believe that the writer wrote ' when a man loves a woman'.  this is the kind of material that song seung hun should have done.superb cinematography' date=' great acting, no silly antics of supporting actors,intelligent drama.[/quote']

Well that's debatable, I personally think she stole the script from man of the equator from someone. Cause the show "when a man takes abuse from every one" isn't up to par

Guest smeli

@starfir3 : I like this drama too. I've watched it until ep 12.... I am a fan of Lee Bo Young... But I wonder if this drama is pretty good, why the chat is too quiet ? 8-| @valsava : Hi....

smeli said: @starfir3 : I like this drama too. I've watched it until ep 12.... I am a fan of Lee Bo Young... But I wonder if this drama is pretty good, why the chat is too quiet ? 8-| @valsava : Hi....

Guest smeli

@Valsava : Yes, I've finished DH. Also I will finish MOE today for final ep 20.  For me, this drama is worthed to be watched and only 20 eps. I like the storyline and the main couple. I am the fan of Lee Bo Young too and have watched her 2 others dramas (My Daughter Seo Young & I Hear Your Voice)Btw what are dramas you're watching now ?