[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Admin

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gretzu

thankz for the recap, links and pics guys...

How many episodes will this drama be? :)

this drama will have 20 episodes..

Guest *alodia*

this drama will have 20 episodes..

I see. This newsmight be wrong then because it says here that Bridal Mask will pilot on May 23rd.

EP6 subs

Er ... subs are not good at all the man says certain in english and the subs says firm!... it is clear that the guy is blind but subs say you are my ears now lol

so in this episode we discover the truth about Sunwoo real father..such a unlucky guy

u know in ep 5 Jiwoon was reading something while they showed Sunwoo walking it is kind of unnecessary voice overs but I liked what she was reading ( it is like she is talking to him unconsciously )the letter she was reading from is from a poet called Elizabeth Barrett written to another poet Robert browning it turned out to be an interesting true love story and I ended up reading the whole vol. lol here is the part that Jiwon was reading in the original script they have changed it a bit

My life was ended when I knew you, and if I survive myself it is for your sake:—that resumes all my feelings and intentions in respect to you. No 'counsel' could make the difference of a grain of dust in the balance. It is so, and not otherwise. If you changed towards me, it would be better for you I believe—and I should be only where I was before. While you do not change, I look to you for my first affections and my first duty—and nothing but your bidding me, could make me look away.

3ac79f3df8dcd100d3ac978.jpg

5fdf8db1cb1349544f6387c.jpg

lol

Guest kaeruchan

a little late on ep 5 recap sweatingbullets.gif

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/recap-the-equator-man-episode-5/

I'm way too distracted by the story itself and has to stop recapping a few times! it's getting more interesting with the adults! 

I think I'm loving this drama a little bit too much because I found myself upset when I read an article saying that this drama is "typical" vicx.gif people really don't know how addictive this drama is until they decide to check it out themselves..

Guest littlepig310

a little late on ep 5 recap *quoted image*

http://thetalkingcup...-man-episode-5/

I'm way too distracted by the story itself and has to stop recapping a few times! it's getting more interesting with the adults! 

I think I'm loving this drama a little bit too much because I found myself upset when I read an article saying that this drama is "typical" *quoted image* people really don't know how addictive this drama is until they decide to check it out themselves..

Great recap..! thank you very much...I like the drama a lot too...can't wait for your recap on ep6 !!

Guest littlepig310

Can anyone tell me what exactly are the quotes that Jang il hung on in front of his desk? and Sun woo mentioned the quotes in the scene of drunken fight between these two men?  thx.

ep 7 written preview

선우와 지원은 서로의 마음을 느껴가고 두 사람의 사이를 알게 된 장일은 괴로움에 빠진다. 경필의 죽음을 목격한 광춘은, 용배에게 비밀유지비 3천만원을 준비하라며 협박편지를 보내고, 용배는 이 사실을 노식에게 알린다. 한편, 노식은 용배의 일처리를 탓하며 자신이 직접 선우가 한일인지 알기 위해 안마봉사를 하는 선우에게 접근하는데...

as Jiwoon and Sunwoo are getting closer to each other.. Jang II is in more pain... Somi dad send threatening letters of blackmail demanding 30 million won or he would reveal the secret

did not get the last part

342ac65c103853430993c28.jpg

here he sent the letter wearing gloves

@ littlepig310

triumph over your agony .. the great day will come tomorrow

d1160924ab18972b9cb1ad6.jpg

0eb30f2442a7d93399d149d.jpg

8c1001e93901213f5e26ec7.jpg

0824ab18972bd4077f7b715.jpg

908fa0ec08fa513dbca1ce7.jpg

9213b07eca806538ddbb06b.jpg

4610b912c8fcc3cef0dc6b9.jpg

a8014c086e061d9582349a9.jpg

d009b3de9c82d158dc75f41.jpg

Annyeonghaseyo TEM chingu :)

I'm new here toop and now a fan of The Equator Man. The story is so deep, interesting, exciting and sad too but I cant help attracted to its story. I'm curious to see if SunWoo will take revenge or not agains TaeMoo and his dad.

Also curious to see when is his real dad will find out he indeed has a son.

This thread is in my Favourites, so I will be visiting everyday for this drama.

Guest Starlitelet

Annyeonghaseyo TEM chingu :)

I'm new here toop and now a fan of The Equator Man. The story is so deep, interesting, exciting and sad too but I cant help attracted to its story. I'm curious to see if SunWoo will take revenge or not agains TaeMoo and his dad.

Also curious to see when is his real dad will find out he indeed has a son.

This thread is in my Favourites, so I will be visiting everyday for this drama.

Welcome alekaonu ^^!

I think Sun Woo will take revenge on Jang Il because in episode 6, he did mention something along the line of, "I can't forgive you". Though, he'll come to realize that it's the wrong path somewhere along the way, so he'll stop. It's just my guess though:sweatingbullets:.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I have just caught up with this drama, and I must say that I quite like the pacing in how the events are unfolding. I didn't expect that Sun Woo would remember everything. He totally fooled me! I'm just so glad they decided to make him remember because I'm honestly tired of the whole memory loss, so they fall under their evil friend's trick all over again.

I also want to point out that Jang Il must be one of the most stupid characters out there - haha! I swear, I thought he was smart, but I guess he's only book smart. The things he blurts out are just so cringe-worthy or up-your-face insulting. He should learn to sugarcoat things more if he wants to hide his evilness unless he wants everyone to hate him.

Also, if he honestly loves Ji Won, he wouldn't constrain her with the way he orders her around. Clearly, that's not a good start. He's already showing his "evil" side to her. Also, he's too obvious about the whole Sun Woo past issue. I sense that he will have a huge demise. He's mistreating everyone who once loved or still loves him. I feel like he doesn't sincerely love, or even like anyone, but himself. In my opinion, he just wants to possess Ji Won. I'm sure he would get bored of her if she ever reciprocated her feelings. The only reason that he's still lingering around at the moment is because she's "hard to get". Jang Il is totally a pathetic character. He's just such a coward and a weakling. I hope the writers give him more justice or else he'll just be a sore loser/evil/emo dude with no purpose. I have no sympathy/connection to this character. I did have some sort of sympathy for him originally, but now he has just stooped to a whole new level of lowness. 

Starlitelet  I agree .Right now Jang II is just an richard simmons but he never had a friend. Sun Woo who was  always there for him and supported him was way more mature and level headed(even if he did like to fight all the time) I think the difference is Sun woo had a father who truly loved him where as Jang II father I really don't know what to say about his dad other than  he is and was a sorry piece of poop!! A poor excuse for man,father and human being.I could not believe Jang's dad told Jang II to run away when Sun Woo was fighting for him The man is a total loser!!.He provided  for Jang II but he never taught Jang II the things a father should. Like respect for others/yourself, how to be a friend,doing for other helps you grow as a human  that kind of stuff.Poor Jang II was a such lonely kid and now  lonely adult.  Jang II  jealousy and possessiveness has further pushed Ji Won away from him. She never liked him in the first place but once his father had that talk with her it was a wrap after that.I hope Jang II grows up despite his father it would make the plot a lot more interesting.

Archived