[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Admin

Guest kwave06

just finished the drama and it was so good !  can't believe that the writer wrote ' when a man loves a woman'.  this is the kind of material that song seung hun should have done.superb cinematography, great acting, no silly antics of supporting actors,intelligent drama.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just finished the drama and it was so good !  can't believe that the writer wrote ' when a man loves a woman'.  this is the kind of material that song seung hun should have done.superb cinematography' date=' great acting, no silly antics of supporting actors,intelligent drama.[/quote']

Well that's debatable, I personally think she stole the script from man of the equator from someone. Cause the show "when a man takes abuse from every one" isn't up to par

• 1 year later...

@starfir3 : I like this drama too. I've watched it until ep 12.... I am a fan of Lee Bo Young... But I wonder if this drama is pretty good, why the chat is too quiet ? 8-| @valsava : Hi....

@Valsava : Yes, I've finished DH. Also I will finish MOE today for final ep 20.  For me, this drama is worthed to be watched and only 20 eps. I like the storyline and the main couple. I am the fan of Lee Bo Young too and have watched her 2 others dramas (My Daughter Seo Young & I Hear Your Voice)Btw what are dramas you're watching now ?

Archived