[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Admin

Guest AceFondu

WOW This drama is good! I've watched 2 episodes so far.. Regretting i didn't start this earlier... i'm dying to know whats going to happen next.. (Darn you school.. Making me wait for 8 hours...)

This drama is underrated internationally than rooftop etc. I highly recommend this drama for anyone! :D

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atikay89

thank you for the preview of ep 13..:)

there seems something wrong with sun woo and jiwon..what happened to them?

cant wait for tomorrow night:sweatingbullets:

Ooo the romance angst kicks in!thanks for the preview text and vid link! :wub:

does anyone know if the show is confirmed not to be extended?So many diff reports over the issue

so far no extension is confirmed and actors sides denied being informed of any

4d086e061d950a7bb784177.jpg

267f9e2f07082838a511b6b.jpg

d6ca7bcb0a46f21f5b0734f.jpg

77094b36acaf2eddbbc3234.jpg

a8014c086e061d95beee6e8.jpg

b7fd5266d0160924d42dc8b.jpg

a50f4bfbfbedab649676276.jpg

d1a20cf431adcbef719527b.jpg

d1160924ab18972ba70d587.jpg

so she will keep on opening curtains and showing painting and whining this chick is like a broken record

the preview according to csubs

JW; you knew from the beginning did not you?

SW ; I came today because of you

JI ; we could only be friends.. Sunwoo is happy

JW ; did you think the joke was funny...playing a trick on me what the hell you were thinking

JI ; Sunwoo handed a petition

SM: keep on ignoring me I will have my revenge in addition to Sunwoo others are ignored ( not sure )

JW ; you are already not the old Sunwoo

JJ - For You

I still have a dream

a dream of the day when you and I will be one

even if time passes even if nothing changes

I will always be waiting

when it is time for me to wake up

tears are welled up in my eyes

when I see the sad letter

I dont even realize we broke up

I just get used to it

I did not even said I love you

I know that I cant come

although I still dont have the courage to let you go

gorgive me I only filled up my greed

even when I close mky eyes I cant hold back the tears

open your heart and feel me

the fact that there is someone to long for

I am thankful for that

cant I just see you for a minute

it feels like my heart has stopped

it is not enough to live just longing for you

I suffering as well

I love you even though I cant say it

the fact that there is someone to long for

I am thankful for that

ost part 3 will be by Lee soo young

ok so not just angst then

20120502085021722371.jpg

Guest dabdi

Tango27!

Thank you so much!

It's a beautiful morning. :rolleyes:

(The preview was too sad. )

3-25-%25C3%25B3.jpg

Instructions for that scene:

Oh, that pink trousers...

3-23-forgat%25C3%25A1s.jpg

3-24-forgat%25C3%25A1s.jpg

I am pretty sick  of Soo Mi and her antics .So what, your first crush dissed you GET OVER IT!! All this drama and angst because the boy you liked didn't want you .What I want to know is why is it so hard for her to let go GEEZ!!!! Jang  II should not have used Soo Mi the way he did (the angry sex) but if she would have said no I believe Jang would have stopped. I really feel Soo mi wanted some part of him in any form she could get it. and angry sex was a way to be close to him no matter how insincere. And I  am stunned  Soo Mi still feels she has a chance to get Jang II's love  taking that photo out  so Ji won can see it is evidence of that. Soo mi is trying to get Ji Won out of reach of Jang Ii so she can have a crazy deluded shot at him.Soo Mi needs medication truly. I have to wait for the subs to come out to see what the other stuff is but it was the best episode of the three today(for me at least) I am getting kind of tired of all that silliness in rooftop prince.

I find it strange that Jang II and Sunwoo are still on speaking terms ? I thought the scene in the party was an open accusation but they are still playing hide and seek I guess Jang II finally joined forces with Jin but I dont know what they are planning...

Guest kayana20

I am pretty sick  of Soo Mi and her antics .So what, your first crush dissed you GET OVER IT!! All this drama and angst because the boy you liked didn't want you .What I want to know is why is it so hard for her to let go GEEZ!!!! Jang  II should not have used Soo Mi the way he did (the angry sex) but if she would have said no I believe Jang would have stopped. I really feel Soo mi wanted some part of him in any form she could get it. and angry sex was a way to be close to him no matter how insincere. And I  am stunned  Soo Mi still feels she has a chance to get Jang II's love  taking that photo out  so Ji won can see it is evidence of that. Soo mi is trying to get Ji Won out of reach of Jang Ii so she can have a crazy deluded shot at him.Soo Mi needs medication truly. I have to wait for the subs to come out to see what the other stuff is but it was the best episode of the three today(for me at least) I am getting kind of tired of all that silliness in rooftop prince.

Don't be talking about my show like that we wil fight. Sigh I love all that silliness but the villains are better on here than RTP. Only one is convincing.I wanna thank Soo-Mi because the further she pushes Ji-won from Jang-II the closer Ji-Won wil become to Sun-Woo and I so hope they get together next episode.I think it's pathetic Soo-Mi still wants such a crazy, selfish guy who won't even apologize or make amaens for what he did all those years ago. She can keep guilting him but she will just end up dead in the end or go crazy since he never will want her.And K2H was good too so just be honest and say you like revenge drama's and mature romances.I love Equator Man but too much angst and I want to hurt too many of the characters so I will skip episodes then watch fully when closer to the end. My one question is how is Jang II going to keep Soo-Mi quiet? Her father is the only way.

I find it strange that Jang II and Sunwoo are still on speaking terms ? I thought the scene in the party was an open accusation but they are still playing hide and seek I guess Jang II finally joined forces with Jin but I dont know what they are planning...

I don't think it's that but Jang II doesn't want Sun-woo to learn he got under his skin and he might join forces with Jin but that is only because he is blackmailing him if I am correct?I don't think Jang II understands the depth of hate Sun-Woo has for someone who was his friend who betrayed him.It clearly bothers him that he hits on Ji-Won when anyone can tell she still is dedicated to her love for Sun-Woo.No respect at all and so disrespectful that he won't let his 10 year obsession go. If their romance starts up again I think Jang II will do anything to destroy and get ride of Sun-Woo.

Now I think everyone is happy the romance might begin again but I hope Sun-woo and Ji-Won can focus each other. I want her driven again and for him to learn why he wants revenge and how getting it will let him start a new life with her leaving that behind. If Jin is the one who destroyed her family if it ever comes out Jin is really Sun-woo father how will that affect their relationship? And will Sun-Woo finally learn about her letter and read it . I hope they reunite and the ratings went down because all angst and no romance can be a boring thing.Can we get some reactions from Ji-won please instead of her being just the eye candy. I love Ji-Won but she turned into nothing meaning she let her purpose for her life go after Sun-Woo left when she has her own revenge too. Now Soo-Mi love the acting but no purpose behind it. Yes jang Ii used you but if Sun-woo was your friend why not turn him in? In the end you love someone the wrong way and you will get burned playing the games you play. I cannot wait for tomorrow. Wed/Thurs are so addicting it's been a while but I love it. Quite proud of the drama's out right now.

Guest mind.love

Yes. Finally its out on the open. I have been waiting for JW to discover about SW. And omg a Kiss!

Don't be talking about my show like that we wil fight. Sigh I love all that silliness but the villains are better on here than RTP. Only one is convincing.I wanna thank Soo-Mi because the further she pushes Ji-won from Jang-II the closer  Ji-Won wil become to Sun-Woo and I so hope they get together next episode.I think it's pathetic Soo-Mi still wants such a crazy, selfish guy who won't even apologize or make amaens for what he did all those years ago. She can keep guilting him but she will just end up dead in the end or go crazy since he never will want her.And K2H was good too so just be honest and say you like revenge drama's and mature romances.I love Equator Man but too much angst and I want to hurt too many of the characters so I will skip episodes then watch fully when closer to the end. My one question is how is Jang II going to keep Soo-Mi quiet? Her father is the only way.

I don't think it's that but Jang II doesn't want Sun-woo to learn he got under his skin and he might join forces with Jin but that is only because he is blackmailing him if I am correct?I don't think Jang II understands the depth of hate Sun-Woo has for someone who was his friend who betrayed him.It clearly bothers him that he hits on Ji-Won when anyone can tell she still is dedicated to her love for Sun-Woo.No respect at all and so disrespectful that he won't let his 10 year obsession go. If their romance starts up again I think Jang II will do anything to destroy and get ride of Sun-Woo.

Now I think everyone is happy the romance might begin again but I hope Sun-woo and Ji-Won can focus each other. I want her driven again and for him to learn why he wants revenge and how getting it will let him start a new life with her leaving that behind. If Jin is the one who destroyed her family if it ever comes out Jin is really Sun-woo father how will that affect their relationship? And will Sun-Woo finally learn about her letter and read it . I hope they reunite and the ratings went down because all angst and no romance can be a boring thing.Can we get some reactions from Ji-won please instead of her being just the eye candy. I love Ji-Won but she turned into  nothing meaning she let her purpose for her life go after Sun-Woo left when she has her own revenge too. Now Soo-Mi  love the acting but no purpose behind it. Yes jang Ii used you but if Sun-woo was your friend why not turn him in? In the end you love someone the wrong way and you will get burned playing the games you play. I cannot wait for tomorrow. Wed/Thurs are so addicting it's been a while but I love it. Quite proud of the drama's out right now.

Hey kayana, you are right I do like melodramas better and mature romances waaaay better. I like RTP but all that sweetness and silliness gets boring too.(just like angst and revenge) Ji Won is a very restrained woman and I really wish she would open her mouth more and state how she feels. Now the question you asked about what will happen to Ji Won and Sun Woo relationship when it comes out that Jin is his father is going to be explosive Usually in kdramas the kid even if her hates his bio dad will turn to the rat bio dad with all the filial piety in the world. But I think Ji won will turn Sun woo from revenge (it is my deepest wish) because  giving yourself over to hates takes too much out of you and ends up eating the person up.And I agree I love King 2 hearts Wed/Thurs line up is the bomb diggity lol. I can't even talk about Soo Mi any more because like you said she is a great actress but all this crazy revenge love makes no sense. Now Jang II is just as crazy as Soo Mi he is going to end up making Ji won hate him ( she already uncomfortable around him)

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

13th episode:

Nationwide: 14,7% (-0,5%)

Seoul: 15,3% (-0,8%)

TNS Media Korea

13th episode:

Nationwide: 13,4% (-0,2%)

Seoul: 15,0% (-0,7%)

King 2Hearts - ratings AGB: 11,3% (Nationwide) / 13,3% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 10,5% (Nationwide) / 13,4% (Seoul)

Rooftop Prince - ratings AGB: 10,3% (Nationwide) / 11,1% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 11,5% (Nationwide) / 14,1% (Seoul)

Guest kayana20

Hey kayana, you are right I do like melodramas better and mature romances waaaay better. I like RTP but all that sweetness and silliness gets boring too.(just like angst and revenge) Ji Won is a very restrained woman and I really wish she would open her mouth more and state how she feels. Now the question you asked about what will happen to Ji Won and Sun Woo relationship when it comes out that Jin is his father is going to be explosive Usually in kdramas the kid even if her hates his bio dad will turn to the rat bio dad with all the filial piety in the world. But I think Ji won will turn Sun woo from revenge (it is my deepest wish) because  giving yourself over to hates takes too much out of you and ends up eating the person up.And I agree I love King 2 hearts Wed/Thurs line up is the bomb diggity lol. I can't even talk about Soo Mi any more because like you said she is a great actress but all this crazy revenge love makes no sense. Now Jang II is just as crazy as Soo Mi he is going to end up making Ji won hate him ( she already uncomfortable around him)

I cannot with melodrama's and you know why .I still feel stupid to this day how my couple was destroyed and the credibility of talented actors ruined from close-mindedness. No being funny is the best. I love Han Ji Min she just is amazing. I am not as crazy on the RTP board like I was a Thousand Kisses.I'm a fan-girl with a purpose and common sense now. Ji-won does state how she feels but she does it in a way where she looks weak. That is not her but the new her on gave up on life and hope. Jin is hated by Sun-Woo at least he will be when he finds out he might have had something to do with his dad murder and he is his biological father! It will be explosive but Ji-won loves Sun-woo look how long she waited for him for. I think it will give her more revenge to avenge her family and him who always helped her no matter where he was.That's the difference between love and obsession. Ji-won and Sun-woo have a bond and I think when he puts all the pieces for his revenge together and he see's how far he has gone and the people it has hurt or will hurt he will walk away after finshing what he accomplished.Which will be what?If Sun-woo won't get his revenge I hope Ji-Won gets hers by destroying Jin the way he destroyed her family.That mans ego is sickening.

Now as for delusional 1 and 2 they will get what is coming to them. It's all about them and what they went through but what about the people they hurt? Just pathetic they should think of others besides themselves.Also let's get one thing straight Ji-won pities Jang II but that is now done since she now knows he was friends with Sun-Woo and blatantly lied to her. All because he was in love with her and wanted him herself.I love Delusional 1 for making it easier to give Ji-won what she wants regardless now let's hope she takes the bait and they can finsh the love they started long ago. I am dying to see delusional 2 face because then maybe he will get the hint Ji-Won never will, never was, and never ever will be in love with him. sigh and my obsession with this drama has started. I am going to be having a lot of marathons for shows while I am bored. Sigh is it Thursday yet I am dying to find out what happens next?

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

13th episode:

Nationwide: 14,7% (-0,5%)

Seoul: 15,3% (-0,8%)

TNS Media Korea

13th episode:

Nationwide: 13,4% (-0,2%)

Seoul: 15,0% (-0,7%)

King 2Hearts - ratings AGB: 11,3% (Nationwide) / 13,3% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 10,5% (Nationwide) / 13,4% (Seoul)

Rooftop Prince - ratings AGB: 10,3% (Nationwide) / 11,1% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 11,5% (Nationwide) / 14,1% (Seoul)

I have seen three sets of different ratinss who is 2nd K2h or RTP?

Guest jordi

I have seen three sets of different ratinss who is 2nd K2h or RTP?

AGB: 1st - EM, 2nd - K2H, 3rd - RTP

TNS: 1st - EM, 2nd - RTP, 3rd - K2H

Guest Sunflower_tx

^

@ Kayana20

For the Korean press, they use AGB ratings as official one because TNS system doesn't work right after they changed their rating system 2 years ago.

So for the press, they have EM > K2H > RP. If we consider +/- 2% error margin, then they pretty much have the same ratings :)

Guest littlepig310

I love watching jangil and soomi couple..they are much more unpredictable and intriguing...i am now just couldn't predict what will happen next to them...even the worst bad guys will have their own love stories...other people just couldn't understand why this happens to them..but it is so true and does happen from time to time.. love not just exists in saints...the story between jangil and soomi might not be just "love"..but definitely is more eye catching in watching this drama.. 

Archived