donating to soompi

STAR_x.

i was wondering ..
i was wondering if i wanted to donate money to soompi, do i put the money in a envelope & have a piece of paper with my username on it ? kus i wanna donate some money to soompi, but i dont kno where to put it .. >_<

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

make sure you conceal the money in a piece of paper so it can't be seen through the envelope. you can also you the piece of paper to write down your soompi username.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

oh yay! this is the question i been looking for we can send concealed cash right? EHEHE :] ASSA. i been wanting to donate. -o- but i just knew you had to have paypal

TT_TT;; which i didnt have.

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

oh yay! this is the question i been looking for we can send concealed cash right? EHEHE :] ASSA. i been wanting to donate. -o- but i just knew you had to have paypal

TT_TT;; which i didnt have.

make sure you conceal the money in a piece of paper so it can't be seen through the envelope. you can also you the piece of paper to write down your soompi username.

^^my post from earlier in this thread.

http://soompi.com/?q=node/7

this link is also helpful :)

Guest miye0nnshii

I didn't see this thread. ^^

Oiee.

I'm donating ^^.

and I would send it to

SOOMPI

P.O. Box 16844

Irvine, CA 92623-6844

Correct?

I'll send it tomorrow ^^.

Concealed.

Probably get there by the 7th.(:

Guest dark_chancellor

I, on behalf of all soompi mods and admins, would hereby like to thank you all for paying for our Mercedes one penny at a time. Your generosity overwhelms us all, and our Mercedes are forever in your debt. Us, not so much.

Now if anyone would like to buy Mr. dark_chancellor a life-time supply of hockey sticks, you would be my most favourite-est member in all of soompi..

..for 2 months.

Thank you

:w00t:

I, on behalf of all soompi mods and admins, would hereby like to thank you all for paying for our Mercedes one penny at a time. Your generosity overwhelms us all, and our Mercedes are forever in your debt. Us, not so much.

Now if anyone would like to buy Mr. dark_chancellor a life-time supply of hockey sticks, you would be my most favourite-est member in all of soompi..

..for 2 months.

Thank you

:w00t:

How are we going to divy the Mercedes up ? :D

one more question, how do we know that you guys have received the payment?

Your member status will be changed to "Friend of Soompi". Please allow 1-2 weeks after you send your donation.

Archived