Valentine's Day Projects ;)

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

These are all projects I've come across that I plan on trying out for Valentine's Day. Feel free to post your own Valentine Projects/Cards and/or any fun tutorials you find ^_^

Celtic%20Heart%20Knot.jpg

Celtic Heart Knot

lightomlbulb.jpg

Valentine Light Bulb

Valentine+card+2011+3.jpg

Valentine+card+2011+2.jpg

Valentine's (Photo) Card

^I find this totally adorable :)

valentine+arrows+027.JPG

Valentine Arrows

--

I haven't made Valentine Cards for a few years now but here are some my cousin&i made back in high school for Big Bang.. :P

(I feel totally old for saying "back in high school".. Lol)

[Cover]

m131318642.jpg

m131318598.jpg

m131318592.jpg

m131318662.jpg

[inside]

m131318670.jpg

m131318653.jpg

m131318589.jpg

m131318584.jpg

m131318581.jpg

Guest ilovemesomekorean

Those lollipop pictures are pretty cool. lol. and i really like the light bulb. haha I think i want to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing!

Guest sallyen

Even though I'm single, I'll try to make something for Valentine.

The bulb is really cute!!! ~~ so I might do that one.. but where to get a block of wood lol

Guest zhuogenie

This is my favorite Message in a Bottle DIY. It's so pretty and vintage-inspired. And it looks easy to make it. The youtube video is from: CreativeKelly4rmCali

messageki.jpg

Here is the LINK.

^ That's freaking cute!

the arrows and light bulbs are so cute.

i came across this:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Wow that's nice, I've always wanted to try quilling

Even though I'm single, I'll try to make something for Valentine.

The bulb is really cute!!! ~~ so I might do that one.. but where to get a block of wood lol

I bought my block of wood from Michael's but it's really small (2" block.. or is it 1 1/2"?) so I ended up getting a small bulb too, haha.

I'm gonna attempt to make it tomorrow , I'll share my results later =D

And you dont have to be taken to make V-day gifts guys :D

Make it for your best friend, sibling, family,close friends.. or.. ask someone to be your valentine for fun! ; )

^ thanks :D the card was for taeyang cause of his cute mashimaro eyes haha (if you dont recognize his spiked cap :P )

oh that heart origami reminds me of this other unique heart origami i came across from tumblr. ^ ^

tumblr_ly313wTGnM1qihh0eo1_500.png

--

Soo earlier in Jan I came across these cute Valentine mailboxes at Kohl's for half-off.

So I got one for my boyfriend and the other one is for my best friend : )

Please excuse the mess in the background.. its from all my arts & crafts and making stuff lol

Front view

IMG_0079.jpg

Side view

IMG_0083.jpg

(the ABC stickers on the right weren't a part of the mail box)

IMG_0081.jpg

Left card is for the BF and the the right is for my friend ^ ^

My boyfriend's mailbox is filled a love letter,chocolates & a minigift (all unnpictured)

IMG_0080.jpg

For my best friend, If you open the card that says ABC's , it finishes with "..of best friends" inside.

so there's 26 individual letters in there.. lol. each explaining a characteristic of a best friend.

All are handmade cards (and envelopes!) ugh.. took so long...

Example of one of the cards:

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

I'm gonna attempt to make the Valentine lightbulb tomorrow.. ^ ^

I don't normally give out it gifts on vday cos it just happen to be my bday too but still wanted to give my "friend" something..

Mailbox Card. Got the idea from Martha Steward's site and thought it was super cute so I made my own version. 

MailCard.jpg

What's Valentine without chocolates? I filled this Bunny (cos that's what he calls me) bag with chocolate hearts and kisses.

BunnyBag.jpg

He likes Christina Perri's Jar of Heart so I decided to fill a jar with my heart :P I made these love coupons which he can redeem even after valentine.

JarofHearts.png

Something I stole from here sweatingbullets.gif The mailbox idea. I love it so much I decided to make my own (where I live they don't sell these shape) so I can put everything in it. 

VMail.jpg

P/s: If anyone is interested in the mailbox tutorial, I'd be happy to share. I happen to snap pictures while making them.

Picked up these cute tin mailboxes from Target for $1 each. It's hard to see but I decorated it with Valentines Day ribbon from Michaels for about $1-$1.50 per roll (at 40% off each). Once I finish all the mailboxes I'll post better pictures. (:

b0c7152e522811e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

I received a few PMs asking how to make the mailbox so here's a tutorial. Sorry for the tons of image. I didn't wanna make a new thread just for it so I hope it's ok to post here. They're pretty simple to make but it just might take a bit of time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

You can add ribbons, stickers, etc to make it prettier. I glued my flag on but you can use a paper fastener for a movable flag. Hope it helps :)

Guest vanilavheii

oh dear, all of you were so cute! I especially love the mailbox one thanks for sharing :D so lucky I open this topic, usually just gave chocolate but now I have something new for my friends! <3

will try to make the heart origami and mashimaro too ~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived