Wake Up (Acapella)

Guest SailorBoy62

Guest MangoJuice

i thought this was going to be a parody when i saw that you were singing hillary duff's song..i dont know why.. well i wouldn't really recommend anyone to sing this song, but you did really well! you sang it better than the duff herself! good job! and you harmonized too that was cool :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fantasiimaker

Who says guys can't sing girl songs =P Heh you make it sound sexy. Harmonies cool as usual, but you need an instru to complete the song.

Don't stop singing =) you keep disappearing for long periods after posting XD

Guest PizazzPizza88

:lol::lol: "i put my make-up on a saturday night" :lol: :x sry lol

It's weird that you sang it cause it's a girl's song but you sing it good ^_^

Seriously =)

LOL

you did a good job :)

you sing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

better then the orignal singer.. bleh to her.

Good job ^^ I don't like this song either. But good job!! you sound awsome

Guest babiixru

you sang it better than she did! i've noticed you like to sing girl songs :o i like to sing guy songs haha xD. you have a nice voice. and this is very good! hmm, for the part before wake up wake up! the part where you add the 2nd (first set) of harmonies, it's lower than the first one, is that supposed to be on purpose o_o? iunno it sounded a bit flat to mee x_x; i dont know the song that well just heard a snippet on tv ;D but anwayy gjjjj haha

Archived