Quantcast
GOOMBA

What Does YOUR Dream Home Look Like?

This is how my ideal house looks like:

buckingham-palace.jpg

And that doesn't mean I want to be royalty.. I'm more than happy with one room in Buckingham and maybe a little tiara :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I want a home like Edward’s family house in the twilight.. far from the main street, from woods, and not too big.

• Like 1

I want a warehouse type of house. I don’t expect myself to get a home with rooms, I prefer open concept and just use some dividers like bookshelves to separate parts of my room.

• Like 2

I really like homes with big windows that let a lot of light in. I really like having a lot of wood mixed in with modern designs. For me, it's the perfect marriage between old and new. The design is modern but it gives a warm, cozy feeling.

22552.jpg

?format=1500w

I am particularly drawn to homes that have nice open spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows and a nice view outside. I really love this living room:

The-Compass-Pointe-House-6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/15/2019 at 5:49 AM, mouse007 said:

I really like homes with big windows that let a lot of light in. I really like having a lot of wood mixed in with modern designs. For me, it's the perfect marriage between old and new. The design is modern but it gives a warm, cozy feeling.

i like the concept however not the window.....too revealing for me :x

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like the concept however not the window.....too revealing for me :x

Lol it definitely needs to be a home away from the public so not just anyone can look inside! But I can always install shades that go down if I want privacy 

• Like 2

On 2/23/2019 at 10:15 AM, mouse007 said:

Lol it definitely needs to be a home away from the public so not just anyone can look inside! But I can always install shades that go down if I want privacy 

i like the airing.....though i prefer not to work with so many window much.....as too much glasses is actually pretty much hot...... :x

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

my dream home would have stunning views of a major city. either perched high on the mountains or in a super tall building with a good vantage point. interior decoration wise i haven't put too much thought into.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Well I already have my dream house, it is a big apartment .......... with 5 bedrooms, 2 garage slots, park near and a living room where I can invite my family and friends to have a party. The bathroom has Jacuzzi and it is big enough, because me and my fit in the tub without any problems. We have a nice view every morning, because I can see the whole city in the most beautiful colors it looks. I will never change it for anything, it’s my precious. Check the pics.

Edited by triplem
Removed commercial links

On 6/8/2019 at 6:47 PM, JavieCoentr said:

Well I already have my dream house, it is a big apartment with 5 bedrooms, 2 garage slots, park near and a living room where I can invite my family and friends to have a party. The bathroom has Jacuzzi and it is big enough, because me and my fit in the tub without any problems. We have a nice view every morning, because I can see the whole city in the most beautiful colors it looks. I will never change it for anything, it’s my precious. Check the pics.

Photo please