[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Guest Vendetta27

I’ve been reading articles about what SK’s people think about the reunification, and it doesn’t look too good.. they really wanted it to happen in the past, but after they saw how much money that west germany needs too build east germany they began to have second opinion about the idea.. maybe the reunification is a bad idea.. the need to spend like 1 trillion USD to build NK, and that’s a lot of money.. and the big number of GDP differences is not really helping either.. it’s like 17:1.. wow.

That’s why the older generation don’t really like the idea of reunification.. and I understand how they feel to watch a drama about things that they don’t really want to happen.. (and unfortunately they’re the one that have control of the tv remote ^^) If I am one of them, I’ll probably skip it, you know..

I’m not a Korean, so it’s not my place to say that reunification is the best thing that can happen for them.. it’s not like Abracadabra!!! And everything is happy, you know.. that’s why I’m really curious about how the writer will deal with this reunification things.. i really hope they don’t use just LOVE to unified SK and NK.. It will look so cheesy and stupid..

Personally, I’m really hoping that this drama gets the attention they deserved.. it’s a greaaaaatt drama.. I’ve been a seunggi hyung’s fan for quite a long time, and I’m really grateful that he picked such a great drama for his project.. and him being in the drama with Ha Ji Won doesn’t hurt either, you know!! han hyo joo, shin min ah, and now ha ji won?? He’s so lucky.. no jealousy, I still have my gf!! ^^ next Wednesday please come faster!!

Just my 2 cents… K2H jia you!!!

PS: I’m off now to join some people from different website to make time machine.. any of you guys want to join us?? ^^

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi HEARTIES!!

i just watch ep.6 and i think there are similiarities between TK2H and Goong. just a little but i love it. ahh, i miss goong so much now. :tears:

btw here our prince and princess - the giggle-

-i cant post it. soompi says:You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.- anyone can help me? why i cant upload image from facebook.

HANG AH and THE KING MUST DO THAT! hahahahha :lol:w00t.gifw00t.gif

I'm in looooove...The kiss was just too hot. The way he talked to her as he moved closer and closer...

in that scene, JH was like a super play boy who can make his partner relaxed. and i love it! :phew:

Guest noctus

As (almost) all of us agreed, TK2H is not everyone's cup of tea. Though I repeat to myself to not care about the rating, because it's such a great drama, this dropping rating is killing me. I think mostly of the old generation are a conservative person, that's why they don't like the idea of reunification (once enemy, forever enemy). Also another reason is because this drama is not a straight forward one, like our neighbor, RP, it has a hell lot of metaphor. I'll just pray that our great drama don't become the least watching one of the wed-thurs drama.. >.<

Guest wanne

Bad news! Ahhhhhh....stress!

TK2HNews Tidbits  (12.04.06)

A dclsg fan contacted MBC regarding next week’s schedule (because of the election on April 11), and was given some bad news. TK2H will be preempted on Wednesday, and they will NOT air 2 episodes back to back on Thursday. So we’ll only get Ep 7 on Thursday

credit: tryp96

Guest wanne

Yeah, this article below also says the same, that King 2 hearts and Rooftop will not air next wednesday, just Equator man.

http://enewsworld.mn...14&idxType=News

Ahh, 1 episode is not enough. And I hope they will not lose more viewers to Equator Man.

Anyway, to cheer up..

Hearties. are you still rewatching it? 

One of best kiss sequence ever!  (Please don't hotlink i.e don't copy my links)

kiss1.gif   kiss2.gif

kiss3.gif   kiss4.gif

kiss5.gif   kiss6.gif

kiss7.gif   kiss8.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *faints*

credit: FYAsianDrama.tumblr

Please support The King 2hearts. Why is it that the rating is decreasing? I'm not Korean so I cannot support Lee Seungi in contributing high rating. I feel sad because he is one of my favorite and also Ha Ji Won (Secret Garden).

Guest wanne

Please support The King 2hearts. Why is it that the rating is decreasing? I'm not Korean so I cannot support Lee Seungi in contributing high rating. I feel sad because he is one of my favorite and also Ha Ji Won (Secret Garden).

I wish we know of a way to show our support for this drama. Any suggestion guys? Like, is there any staff who has a twitter maybe so we can send them some support. They need to know despite the decreasing rating in korea, this drama is gaining more love with each episode internationally. 

Anyway, looks like there's still hope!

UPDATE: There is still hope!

The same fan called the production company and was told that they were still discussing the Thursday broadcast issue (possibility of back to back episodes) with MBC and trying to work something out. Let’s keep our fingers crossed! 

credit: tryp96

Please, let this come true!

Guest samgirl

I think the actors and the producrion team are prepared for the reality that this drama will not fare very well with traditional korean viewers so i take comfort in that plus i read before that they made this a big scale production with plans of really marketing it abroad so it to do well in motherland is a bonus . The unification issue may also be a big reason of decline with election and all. i just wish that it doesnt dip too.much that mbc would decide to cut episodes short because it would be a waste of a great drama. king fighting!! Hearties fighting!!!

Guest wanne

I think the actors and the producrion team are prepared for the reality that this drama will not fare very well with traditional korean viewers so i take comfort in that plus i read before that they made this a big scale production with plans of really marketing it abroad so it to do well in motherland is a bonus . The unification issue may also be a big reason of decline with election and all. i just wish that it doesnt dip too.much that mbc would decide to cut episodes short because it would be a waste of a great drama. king fighting!! Hearties fighting!!!

Yeah, thats what I hope too, that the writers wont be forced to change the storyline. 

TK2H, fighting!!!!

Btw, am I the only one humming to the OST song by K-Will? I demand they release it NOW! 

Prince Lee Jae Ha's Autograph: Priceless!

MBC's PR blog had a TK2H event recently, and a dclsg fan won a prize. It's an autographed script! *Major Envy*

autographedscript.jpg

Please show a lot of love for The King!

Please give your v to JaeHa and HangAh!

South Korea's Prince, 

Lee Jae Ha

credit: tryp96, dclsg

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest hezka_1251

How i wish i could go 2 sk now so i can support K2H, i just love this drama soo mch,.. The droping of ratings s killng me.... This drama get better n better n each ep, so why the ratings keep droping?.. Ahhh stresss

Plsssss support K2H south korean plssssssss this is a great drama......

Guest samunngi

its depressing seeing ratings slide down every episode...BUT won't let it

bother...i am enjoying every bit of this beautiful drama and will continue to do so....^^

what's this abt episode not airing on 11th....and with no back 2 back ep next day !!....PLZ don't let it be true...so

DEPRESSING.....

TK2H related STUFFS:

The Gorgeous and Hilarious Ending Sequence for Episode 6 of The King 2 Hearts

BTS of the Tender Fluttery Kiss in Episode 6 of The King 2 Hearts

Squeeworthy Spoiler Pictures for Episode 6 of The King 2 Hearts

cr to koalasplayground

EP 5 Sreencaps and gifs

Lee Seung Gi EP 5 CUTS

taken from lsgairenint

EP 5 Lee Seung Gi gifs

EP 6 Lee Seung Gi Screencaps

EP 6 Lee Seung Gi Cuts

TK2H Official Pictures EP 6

taken from tryp96

'THE KING 2 HEARTS' HA JI WON AND LEE SEUNG GI SWEET KISS SCENE

13558theking2heartslees.jpg

Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi confirmed their feelings for each other.

In episode 6 of MBC ‘The King 2 Hearts’ aired on April 5 staged a sweet kiss scene between Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won after confirming their feelings for each other.

Jae Ha played by Lee Seung Gi visit Jae Shin and shared his confused state of mind.

Jae Ha shared that Hang Ah keeps giggling in front of Shil Kyeong. He thought Hang Ah liked Shil Kyeong. During this time Jae Shin concludes Jae Ha’s heart asking, “So you like her, don’t you?” She planned for Jae Ha to confess his feelings and Hang AH appeared from behind the closet. Both were left in private to talk about their situation.

Hang Ah went straight to the point, “So do you like me or not?” Which Jae Ha hesitates, but then answers that he might really like her, however that will not change anything.

Hang Ah concludes that she will not proceed with the engagement, she offers Jae Ha her hand, saying goodbye in a friendly way. Jae Ha didn’t want to accept her hand, instead asks her to have a drink together and both end up drunk.

The pair drunk on the floor, leaning on the fridge Jae Ha offers his shoulder to Hang Ha. And she kept refusing however Jae Ha finally kisses Hang Ah.

However both were caught by Hang Ah’s father and The King.

cr: kpopstarz.com

Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi confirmed their feelings for one another on the latest episode of the popular drama.

On the April 5th episode of MBC’s ‘The King 2 Hearts‘, Jae Ha (Lee Seung Gi) realizes that he has feelings for Hang Ah (Ha Ji Won).

Jae Ha expresses his complicated his feelings to Jae Shin (Lee Yoon Ji), who helps him organize his emotions.

Hang Ah, who realizes Jae Ha has feelings for her, remarked, “I’ll be honest, too. I thought about being with you because I knew I could live a more luxurious life by doing so.”

“I’m serious,” she said. “You seem to think I’m so naïve and sincere, but that’s honestly what I was thinking. And I also wanted to seek revenge.”

“I did like you, but I decided not to marry you because of our North-South relationship,” she continued. “I can just go marry overseas. This is the end,” and shook his hand.

Jae Ha responded by saying, “There is something we do in South Korea whenever something comes to an end. After party.”

Jae Ha prepared an after party for the two of them, and they both drank heavily. Seeing how intoxicated and tired Hang Ah was, Jae Ha suggested she rest on his shoulder.

“Are you going to try and kiss me again?” she asked, to which Jae Ha responded, “What, you want me to?”

“My lips are new. You’ve done it hundreds of times,” she answered, which led to the two sharing a deep kiss.

They were interrupted by Hang Ah’s father Kim Namil and Lee Jae Kang, who were both shocked upon seeing the two.

cr: allkpop

THE KING 2 HEARTS: JAE HA IS OUTRAGED BY HANG AH'S REJECTION

112404x1024.jpg

Lee Jae Ha is outraged by Kim Hang Ah’s rejection of his invitation. (Lee Jae Ha is played by Lee Seung Gi and Kim Hang Ah is played by Ha Ji Won)

In the sixth episode of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series The King Two Hearts, which aired on April 5, Jae Ha arranges a romantic event for Hang Ah with hard effort, but she doesn’t show up.

Kim Hang Ah has her secretary Lee Kang Suk deliver her letter saying that she won’t see him for a while before the meeting of their parents of both sides prior to the wedding.”

Jae Ha cries out, “I’m a member of royal family. And the royal has gotten humiliated by a North Korean woman. Do I have to beg her? She’s gone too far.”

The infuriated royal reveals what he is going to do to take revenge on her. “From now on, Just dumping her is not enough. I’ll make her believe that I love her and mislead her about our relationship forever. She will get married to nobody until she dies. And she is about to die, I’m gonna tell her that I’ve never been in love with her.” (What an ambitious scheme!)

Meanwhile, Lee Jae Shin, a princess and Jae Ha’s sister, who’s been veiled so far, makes her first, outstanding appearance as an electrifying rocker.

Source: TV Report

cr: en.korea.com

taken from lsgairenint

kingkingtoon12040603475.jpg

cr as labelled

Guest wanne

TK2H BTS Filming Fanpics

At Ansan City Hall

AnsanCityHall1.jpg

Credit : lsgairenint, 내승기 & spice/dclsg , leeseunggiworld.wordpress

Ha Ji Won at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)

AdvancedInstitute1.jpg

AdvancedInstitute2.jpg

AdvancedInstitute3.jpg

AdvancedInstitute4.jpg

credit: lsgairenint, hajiwon dc, tk2h weibo

I haven't watched the most recent eps yet but I've been reading about the drop in ratings :( I hope they'll increase again!! This drama is great quality and has a more than interesting story :( :( 

Ahhh and seriously after seeing that gif of the kiss scene ahhhhhhhhhhh wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Oh all these lovely pics...I should refrain myself from looking at them but I'm impatient. 

Guest soulan

Yeah, thats what I hope too, that the writers wont be forced to change the storyline. 

TK2H, fighting!!!!

Btw, am I the only one humming to the OST song by K-Will? I demand they release it NOW! 

Prince Lee Jae Ha's Autograph: Priceless!

MBC's PR blog had a TK2H event recently, and a dclsg fan won a prize. It's an autographed script! *Major Envy*

*quoted image*

Please show a lot of love for The King!

Please give your v to JaeHa and HangAh!

South Korea's Prince, 

Lee Jae Ha

credit: tryp96, dclsg

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Me three! This drama is just too good to be cut short because of ratings'problems! I dont wanna trouble myself thinking about ratings but I hope LSG, HJW and all the staff know about the Love they're getting outside of SK!! Ratings is not THAT important, just want them to know they have lovers of this drama from all around the world!! :) Europe Here!! 

And about the song of K.Will I'm also listening to the cut in ep 4 where we can listen to it, hundreds times a day!! I thought I read the song would be released on the 4th but I guess i misread!! I checking everywhere but I have no clue when it's gonna be released aish! Love this song so much!! :)

Guest wanne

TK2H Filming News Tidbits

Apr 6, 2012

Currently filming at KAIST/Dunkin’ Donuts in Daejeon:

kaistdunkin1-1.jpg

kaistdunkin2-1.jpg

kaistdunkin3-1.jpg

kaistdunkin4-2.jpg

credit: tryp96, dctk2h

Archived