[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iviih

OMG, The preview, is JH being mean with HA again? Please tell he is not. Or that a misunderstanding happened.

Looking to her clothes it's supposed to be their ''first'' night,right? What he said? If he says he doesn't see her as a woman again, I don't even know what I'm going to do. LOL But king will die, so I guess he will suffer a lot...

So, I think I was right, Pricess Jae Shin will known who killed the king or guess who at least ( she will be a important witness ), watching the preview, show us she will be held as a hostage, I think they will try to eliminate her/ Shot crazy.gif her, because I don't think they would let her go alive after seeing their faces/what they were doing.

I guess after this, they'll throw her body in that place and think she won't survive, but she will because Shi Kyung will save her.... and that is why she will use a wheelchair after this...

Guest bashful

Hi all! First time posting here although I've been following this thread. The BTS kiss was damn steamy! Both of them were making out big time for sure. Seung Gi has become a big man now :)

Just an update on the ratings. Rooftop Prince took over the first place for the first time...

AGB Nielsen Media ratings for Thursday 5 April:

Rooftop Prince: 12.5%

The King 2 Hearts: 12.1%

The Equator Man: 10.2%

It's a close battle.

k2h is dropping but to me it just numbers...I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

I'm sorry...but i don't like this episode, JH too cruel to HA, playing her feeling... At least at the end he lil bit confessed that he has feeling to her. The preview for next episode also makes me feel tired coz looks like HA character turns too much into an innocent girl, i miss to see her tough side... Anyway K2H always makes a surprising story line and i'll wait where the story will go... Agree with someone here said that HJW too much cute in portraying HA. please show us more of her tough side. 

That's only my thought, but still i like TK2H

From the preview it looks like HA leaves JH very soon after the wedding--he tells her again (!) that he doesn't like her, and we see that the queen mother is very disapproving of HA.  It looks like she only returns after the the king is murdered in order to avenge his death (out of love for JH, I suppose).  So we will be seeing lots of her tough side--there will probably be many episodes where she serves as a spy and assassin in service to the royal family, while "acting" the role of JH's wife. 

Guest wanne

Good morning Hearties!

Its really unfortunate that the rating went down again. Actually, I'm becoming to care less about the rating now that I'm enjoying this drama so much,.its been a long time I'm this addicted to a drama again. so my mind has been occupied, thinking about this drama all the time, that I hardly think about the rating at all. Still, I hope that the rating will not decrease any lower, at least not to one digit number,  just because I dont want the writers to change their original storyline and turn this drama into big angsty stupid makjang to attract viewers. 

People have different taste and opinion. Some may find this drama boring, uninteresting or ridiculous. thats what they feel about this drama, so nothing wrong with that, they're entitled to what they feel and think. I dont want to analyze the case with the ratings, why waste my time and energy on that and give me a headache when I can make myself happy by rewatching the drama over and over till my heart content. 

Lets not bother about it hearties, and just enjoy this show and wish for the best for the drama.

I love the writing, the execution of each scene, the characters, the pace, basically everything about this drama. There may be little flaws here and there, but my obsession right now is beyond crazy already, I even think about this drama in my dreams! I'm in critical state right now lol.So writers and pds of TK2H, please dont waver and just continue with that you're doing. 

TK2H, fighting!!!!

The rating is dropping again.But I don't get to know why because from the graph that has been posted from one member, it seems that the other drama is still below TK2H although there were times TK2H's graph fell below two others graph. It's confusing.Anyway, let's appreciate the result,however it's a great risk to decide to act in this kind of drama, I'm pretty sure LSG,HJW and the other staff already know it. It involves political background, that's why maybe people find it's hard to digest and to enjoy. LSG and HJW always have successful project before, maybe this one is not their time. Let's just enjoy the drama, the quality is really great. At least I find something interesting in this drama, LSG finally proves himself for being a better actor!

Forget about comparing the rating, accept the fact that maybe people choose and like lighter drama,just be grateful because it must be something good and bad in a drama, that way we can enjoy the drama more.

TK2H fightiiingg!!Members and users fighting!!!

From the preview it looks like HA leaves JH very soon after the wedding--he tells her again (!) that he doesn't like her, and we see that the queen mother is very disapproving of HA.  It looks like she only returns after the the king is murdered in order to avenge his death (out of love for JH, I suppose).  So we will be seeing lots of her tough side--there will probably be many episodes where she serves as a spy and assassin in service to the royal family, while "acting" the role of JH's wife. 

Thank you biggrin.gif yes i hope soon they will show us her tough side again. I just can't stand seeing her being rejected again and again, coz she looks so weak. 

Btw, I don't know but my feeling said that traditional clothes is just a rehearsal, maybe it hasn't reach the wedding and HA finally left JH at their wedding or engagement ceremony so i guess JH's angry face at the end were not because the King's dead but because he left behind at a ceremony and at the same time knowing her sister being kidnapped... and again it's just my feeling of the next storyline... Let's enjoy our waiting for the next episode wink.gif 

Guest wanne

Does anyone know what JH and HA talk about before they kiss? I hear JH said Jang Dong Gun. 

Thank you *quoted image* yes i hope soon they will show us her tough side again. I just can't stand seeing her being rejected again and again, coz she looks so weak. 

Btw, I don't know but my feeling said that traditional clothes is just a rehearsal, maybe it hasn't reach the wedding and HA finally left JH at their wedding or engagement ceremony so i guess JH's angry face at the end were not because the King's dead but because he left behind at a ceremony and at the same time knowing her sister being kidnapped... and again it's just my feeling of the next storyline... Let's enjoy our waiting for the next episode *quoted image* 

Yeah, it could be a rehearsal. Because from the synopsis, the king will die during their engagement. So I dont think they will get married that fast considering the situation. 

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

6th episode:

Nationwide: 12,1% (-1,4%)

Seoul: 14,3% (-1,5%)

TNS Media Korea

6th episode:

Nationwide: 12,2% (+0,1%)

Seoul: 14,7% (+0,6%)

Rooftop Prince leads - ratings AGB: 12,5% (Nationwide) / 14,0% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 14,2% (Nationwide) / 16,9% (Seoul)

Equator Man - ratings AGB: 10,2% (Nationwide) / 10,5% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 9,6% (Nationwide) / 11,1% (Seoul)

Guest BEUTIFUL..--

hai,i;m new and freaking lovee k2h...love all your comment and especially the links,kamsahamida.laugh.gif

maybe when the king die, HA will help by showing her true skill as a tactical military officer in solving the situation. i really cannot see her cry anymore.that JH need  some smacking.

Guest sunshine4ever

Episode 6 was a bit slow than I expected, but parts 5 & 6 of ep. 6 really surprised me at the end. I just don't know why I was not touched when they were playing the piano together. I guess because I thought he was faking/toying with her feelings. I hope it'll be more complicated since I don't want it to be that they're getting married so soon. So I'm not supporting the plot of her getting married to him just now.

Guest laissezze

I liked today's episode so much I'm at a loss for words... Just letting the raw video play loop the loop on my computer screen. Thanks semifly for the torrents of TK2H episodes!

I can't even imagine what the future episodes hold... the scale of this series' writing, casting, directing...  with 14 more episodes to go, I'm shaking with excitement!

At the thought of the possibility that JK's death next week, the drama will be on an even bigger scale as JH becomes king... LSG wi'll do more than be great, he'll eat the camera! hahaha! So excited!!!:w00t: 

JS and SK... they definitely are a couple to watch for. Nice first encounter!

Still dumbfounded and speechless about today's episode... My mind is blank.

Happy weekend everyone!

good for you and you're done watching it, as for me, i have to wait until the eng subs are out... huhuhu! 

Guest maha_love

I Found the Donuts that were on yesterday's Episode!! w00t.gifw00t.gifMy link

Thank GOD im in KOREA :wub:

I had this Strawberry tarte this morning, and planning on getting the Heart one while watching episode 6 :ph34r:

strawberryflowertart.jpgfallinloveheart.jpg

46415950.jpg

To see the other new yummy donuts they have in DD Korea, check here, i was drooling over

http://www.vingle.net/posts/4453-The-king-Likes-DUNKIN-DONUTS

For more Screencaps and description http://www.vingle.net/The-King-2-Hearts

??? Jae Ha did not say that he doesnt like her in the preview

What he was that 'You have to admit that you guys (North Korea) are poor. Why are you holding onto your pride?'

Hang Ah gets upset and rings her father saying 'Here, all they talk about everyday is money money money!' and then she says she's going to leave

I actually really love these interactions between the 2 because it's so true

actually one of the biggest issues of reunification is the different nature and stages are which the 2 economies are at

the GDPs between the north and south are vastly different

that's why over the decades, the south have put in alot of money and put in effort to try to help North Korea's economy as part of their reunification policy

I was not attracted to this drama at first from the teaser because it looked too complicated and too action-based

but i was pleasantly surprised after I started watching at the humour and wit present in this drama

This drama is not straightforward like Rooftop prince

I enjoy Rooftop prince as well but taht's more of your popcorn film genre

There are alot more issues brought out in The king 2 hearts and I love how they are illustrating the differences and problems between the north and south

In the mass media, the main emphasis on the reunification is mostly on the economical and political differences and the nuclear problem

But there is lot less attention paid to the social side of the problems which could be encountered during reunification

in this drama, they really emphasise that and I love it

People seem to forget that the North and South have been divided for 60 years with the North having been isolated and unable to get mainstream info of the outside world

Even for people like Hang Ah who have a strong political background, what she sees of the outside world may still be limited

How can the North and South reunify with so much difference between its people?

Anyway i'm getting carried away since reunification is an area of my interest

Some people say that the way they depict the interactions between the North and South is unrealistic and to a certain extent I agree

It's been toned down and softened for TV audiences and for the purpose of the drama since they need to have a love story in there

Nevertheless, I think it really brings out some major issues

and who doesnt like a Romeo and Juliet style love story? It's so romantic!! But with a twist of course

Anywayz I started off watching Rooftop Prince, but now i watch both with my bias on this drama

I hope the audiences who left will return as the plot thickens when the King is killed

Cant wait til next week!

PS I'm really impressed with Lee Seung Gi's improved acting in this series

One of the reasons I went with Rooftop prince first is that I liked Yoochun's acting alot more than Lee Seung Gi's

To me, in Shining Inheritance and in Gumiho, he always overacted a bit and I could never totally get into his dramas

even looking at the kiss scene last night, that was done SO MUCH BETTER than his one with Shinminah in Gumiho

The slight hesitance created so many more sparks~ in gumiho I thought his actions were really overdone

Anyway, his acting so far here has been really natural and I feel that I can finally invest emotionally in one of his series hehe

Archived