[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Well,watching a drama is completely subjective.We can try to be objective in terms of comparison of story lines,but there will always be opposite views.So,i think we should just agree to disagree with one another.

I personally stopped caring about rating since many times good dramas become underrated. :P

Thank you for the updates!I finally found something worth the while to watch.The plot thickens and theres double dose of romance !woohooo! :wub:

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest klaudcl

guys i opened up a new hallyu channel: pls support...this week talks about Kdrama and i mentioned king 2 hearts

Guest noctus

Hi, hearties! First time posting here, though I always stalking this thread everyday, LOL. I’m watching because Seung-gi is my bias, hehe. I can’t put my thought much with words, but for me this drama is just TOTALLY AWESOME! Especially tonight episode: wanjong daebak~! XD

Just want to give some contribution here, here’s quick recap about episode 6 (blessed with good connection and smoot streaming tonight, and thank you for samunngi for the live updates, keeping my mind fresh about tonight’s episode, and please note that I don’t understand Korean at all, just my speculation or guess, and pardon me for my bad English), WARNING, SPOILER ALERT:

Episode start from the previous episode’s where Kang-seok (the NK soldier, SNSD fan) come to Jae-ha grand dinner for Hang-ah with declaration that HA won’t see him at all. JH is mad, Dong-ha (the SK soldier, the 3rd one) accompany him and listening to JH ranting, said that he, JH, is a SK prince, and so on and on. Then JH mentioned something about Shi-kyung, and called him.

SK is having meal with his father, after taking phone call from JH, he chat about something with his father and go (my guess is he’s taking JH order) but in the car SK got a call to fetch princess Jae-shin. SK then go to a club to find JS, first find among the spectators, then spectators shouting JS name, and he looked into the stage where JS is singing (princess JS is TOTALLY ROCKIN’ XD). From the first meeting, these two not in a good term. After changing her clothes, she come to said about something to the guards (I think she’s mad because they looking for her? Just like JH. Can’t wait for JS-SK loveline!).

Back to our OTP, HA is eating alone, breakfast and lunch, at lunch she spotted someone wearing a suit, stand up to see if that person is JH, but turned out not. It’s just so sad seeing her alone all day, looks like she’s missing JH.

Princess JS comeback to the palace and having a chat with Jae-Kang, to asked for money? JK gave her 10k won, but the she complained, she mention their mother, and JK give her another 20k won. Then the secretary Eun is coming, JK go with him and he informed the psycho Bong-gu is back in Korea. Secretary Eun is meeting with psycho, looks like he’s informed psycho that he’s banned to enter SK or something like that, just my guess. Psycho is mad and go.

HA is alone all day, afternoon, finally Dong-ha came to talk to her, delivered something from JH maybe, again, looks like JH is planning something with him. After Dong-ha gone, she come out from her room to see JH in his room, she’s seeing his silhouette pacing from the window, but it turned out to be DH (of course HA don’t know). She planned to go back to her room but suddenly hear a piano sound, that JH playing it. She asked what piece that he’s playing and JH answer that it’s Ave Maria (though it doesn’t sound like Ave Maria that I know). Then JH ask HA to come to his side, and they’re sitting together in front of the piano, JH teaching how to play Ave Maria to HA, they played together and suddenly the music stopped. They go into the mood, JH lean in to kiss her, but after a mm away, he stopped (arrggghhh! Why you stopped, just kiss her!). HA is dazed and JH walked away.

HA not able to sleep, thinking about JH I think. JH meet with DH, planned about something and ask DH to deliver an USB for HA, with her photos at WOC training. Indeed cheesy. HA get a teary eye, look very moved with JH gift, and start to reminisce about her sweet time together with JH at the training.

Night comes, she looked like she’s thinking all day, about her feeling toward JH, wind blows from outside, just when she want to close the door, she saw JH walking alone outside in the snow, decided to go down stairs. JH also look at her when she’s on the 2nd floor. Then it’s the scene we saw from the preview, HA run toward JH and hug him. I’m not sure this is a dream or not (hope it’s real!).

Next day JH is lying on the sofa, looks like thinking about HA, then DH came, they chat about something then JH goes to see HA. From what I understand, JH came to talked about engagement to HA, that they shouldn’t do it, but HA disagree, she want to engage with JH, then HA grab JH’s hand, JH not comfortable about it, they the talked and talked (I don’t understand), and JH burst. JH is making HA cry, again. (I hate you when you make her cry, you nappun seki! –sorry for cursing)

JH and HA return to Seoul, HA supposed to sit across JH but she sit in different cabin. A stewardess came, JH ask where HA is, the stewardess said she will look for her, but JH stopped her. HA looking sad and mad, just not happy. Back in the palace (scene from preview, they dressed for announcing their engagement), JH talked to HA, but she doesn’t respond at all (don’t understand at all what they’re saying). The door open, they sit together at press conference, HA said something first, HA said that she loves SK prince LJH, and she decided to do the engagement, JH, JK, HA’s father all looking so shocked. JH is lost in his mind for a while or stunned then respond to HA’s statement. They are looking at each other.

HA called her father, he’s not happy with his daughter statement, but HA said it’s her heart, while crying. Her father go to SK immediately. Princess JS and JH chat together after look at the news about JH-HA engagement, then JS come to talk with HA. JS is talk about her brother. JH then come, HA is hiding behind the door, look like JS is on her side, eavesdropping JS and JH conversation. JS is scolding JH. JH talked that HA is so sweet in front of SK, use a lot aegyo or something like that, then he remember the hug in Jeju-do. JS then shout to HA to come out, JH is caught, hee. Then JH and HA talk together, don’t understand at all about their conversation.

Secretary Eun informed JK that HA’s father is coming right now. JH and HA still together, drinking, and got a little drunk. The drink bottle is empty, HA taking another bottle from refrigerator (look like Samsung zipel to me, maybe, LOL), asking JH to come to her side, they’re drinking again, until HA looks drowsy. JH ask her to lean at his shoulder, put his hand on her head, talking about something, maybe about kiss? I hear words like kiss here. They lean closer and closer while HA’s father and JK is marching toward their room, and IT happen, the kiss, I swear, it’s not the same kiss in the BL or MGIAG, way more hotter, just see it for yourself! HA’s father and JK coming, looking for them, then JK spotted them kissing, then turned away (JK is soooo cute here, he look like a kid caught a pair of adult kissing, hehe), look shocked at this progress, hahaha. JH and HA realized and stand up immediately, looking awkward while wiping their mouth, LOL. END.

Preview (as far as I remember):

JK and his wife go somewhere (or not them, not seeing clear). SK found JS unconscious in the ground. SK and JS chat together in the wall. Psycho is planning something. JH look mad at the end of the preview.

Sorry, just going for quick recap, but this post become very very long one, maybe too much details. Pardon me. Hope you guys don’t mind. Tonight episode made me giggling and screaming until even my dad scolded me said that I looked crazy. Oh yes, I’m crazy about this drama! Now waiting for the soft sub to come out and watch ep 5 and 6 with subs~! Thank you for all hearties for all the share. ;)

Wednesday~! Hurry up and come~! (And my exam week is coming up, grr!)

Guest soulan

OMG OMG ! Correct if Im wrong but the hug scene! That was NOT a dream!!!!! DH came in and said congrats to JH because everyone was saying that scene was like something out of a movie!! I'm pretty sure she did run to hug him and NOW he understand what he did ! AISH. JH! Playing with her feelings. Finally it dawns on him that maybe the joke is a bit cruel considering she never even date anyone before... 

Forget about what i said before. This couple isnt smouldering, no, their like a RAGING FIRE, OMG. Who wants to bet they'll try to make babies sooner or later LOL

Oh and it'll be for "political" reasons im sure. Nothing to do with the fact that shes a bomb, and hes a baby playboy and they both have obvious feelings for each other but cant really admit to each other.

And you know what else is really awesome? I love that when they are publicy confessing their love for each other, they are lying about it, but at the same time they arent cause we the viewers know they got mad feelings for each other.

Guest plumblossoms

I'm so excited for next week! Also the preview pictures of episode 7! :o

I was wondering if anyone would wear traditional royal clothes soon XD

Apr 5, 2012

Someone tweeted at 4pm KST that SeungGi was filming TK2H at her city hall (I think she lives in Ansan). Of course that caused a big commotion among the female employees. And when SeungGi came out after the filming, she actually saw SeungGi face to face. But she was too shocked/excited and forgot to use the camera in her hand.

source: twitter

A dclsg fan heard that SeungGi was going to a high school in Incheon for filming at 7pm KST.

Credit: tryp69

There are pictures (though very blurry) you can see in the credit link ^^

Guest samgirl

I hope someone could translate some parts, JH and Hang ah conversation after the hug, and the preview for next week please it seems intense, i bet that Jae kang dies at the end of episode 7, i just desperately want to know why hang ah is going back to the north with her dad

Guest aziemus

next week will be heartbroken for JH,, his brother die ! huhuhuhuhuhuuuu... *i think so, or maybe in the following week !

Archived