[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samgirl

Philippines loves King2Hearts, it is really difficult to show support specially us international fans. This is the first Korean Drama ive watched Raw and not understanding anything for the longest time, I watch its live broadcast, and re watch it so many times because of fear that I may miss something from initial broadcast.

It really just hooks you and its like crack, it sticks and I even dream about it. I wish that a week only comprises of wednesday and thursday, I wake up thinking about it and go to sleep with thoughts of our couple. I am seriously inlove with this drama. Who here caught this fatal disease like mine? Say "I" and mention your country I am sure alot of us are international fans.

King2Hearts Fighting! PH LOVES YOU!

Guest wanne

Me three! This drama is just too good to be cut short because of ratings'problems! I dont wanna trouble myself thinking about ratings but I hope LSG, HJW and all the staff know about the Love they're getting outside of SK!! Ratings is not THAT important, just want them to know they have lovers of this drama from all around the world!! :) Europe Here!! 

And about the song of K.Will I'm also listening to the cut in ep 4 where we can listen to it, hundreds times a day!! I thought I read the song would be released on the 4th but I guess i misread!! I checking everywhere but I have no clue when it's gonna be released aish! Love this song so much!! :)

Yeah, i want them to know the love they are getting outside of korea. I mean, while the rating in SK decreases, this drama actually gains more and more fans across the net, worldwide. So, its totally not about this drama becoming more boring, or uninteresting (its all about its just not in the favor of SK viewers and the tough competition with other stations) Why else we're all becoming this obsessed with this show if its not getting good right? TK2H, you have been great, keep it up!!!!

About the K-Will's song being released on April 4th, I posted here before that its an April Fool joke *sigh* I really really hope they will release it very soon. is there any link to download the cut of the ost? I love it too. 

Guest bergahita2

Philippines loves King2Hearts, it is really difficult to show support specially us international fans. This is the first Korean Drama ive watched Raw and not understanding anything for the longest time, I watch its live broadcast, and re watch it so many times because of fear that I may miss something from initial broadcast.

It really just hooks you and its like crack, it sticks and I even dream about it. I wish that a week only comprises of wednesday and thursday, I wake up thinking about it and go to sleep with thoughts of our couple. I am seriously inlove with this drama. Who here caught this fatal disease like mine? Say "I" and mention your country I am sure alot of us are international fans.

ahhahha I thought I was the only one watching raw wt out eng sub and enjoying it although its difficult coz I really don't understand korean but still I keep watching it over and over again. ahahha nice to know hindi lang pala ako nag iisa....

Guest wanne

They're filming at Dunkin donuts??

Viewers are going to have a fit...

LOL yeah. But I applaud the writers for still going with it. Its Jae ha's favourite anyway, what to do, its in his characterization already. Like how Kang-seok is fixated on SNSD, I bet viewers may get annoyed as well at some point.  Anyway, I bet hang-ah is buying donuts for Jaeha. Seriously, maybe if they change it to other brand donuts, viewers will not be too upset. But Jaeha like the dunkin donuts ones! XD 

Guest hezka_1251

ahhahha I taught I was the only one watching raw wt out eng sub and enjoying it although its difficult coz I really don't understand korean but still I keep watching it over and over again. ahahha nice to know hindi lang pala ako nag iisa....

Hahahhaa ako dn i watch raw im crazy nlove 2 K2H...

Guest mench

ahhahha I thought I was the only one watching raw wt out eng sub and enjoying it although its difficult coz I really don't understand korean but still I keep watching it over and over again. ahahha nice to know hindi lang pala ako nag iisa....

count me in my first time to watched raw episodes also.and don't understand a single word they are saying but i was laughing just with their actions lol......and the same with you guys I'm watching it over and over again while waiting for the subs.....Just love this drama...

are subs already out for epi 5? thanks... :rolleyes:

Guest bergahita2

count me in my first time to watched raw episodes also.and don't understand a single word they are saying but i was laughing just with their actions lol......and the same with you guys I'm watching it over and over again while waiting for the subs.....Just love this drama...

are subs already out for epi 5? thanks... :rolleyes:

hehhehe english subs for ep 5 are not yet out..I'm sure tomorrow eng sub will be out already.

Guest wanne

I'm caught with exactly the same fatal disease as you. Its called KingSyndrome! Like you noted:

- sleeps thinking about it

- dreams about it

- wake up thinking about it

well, basically, 24/7 thinking about it. *sigh*

You know, after the broadcast of Episode 6, I was loading the raw video, but it moved so slow I decided to sleep (so that time moved faster). I dreamed about it, I forget how the plot goes but its not what I watched from the drama, and woke up at 3.a.m (no, I didnt set the time, I woke up unplanned) and then I watched it. I went to bed again after that and woke up in the morning completely like zoombie. Ok, this is getting embarassing so I should stop ^^

Guest samgirl

wanne dont worry we wont judge hahahah and I am glad im not the only one, currently MBC is discussing if they will show back to back episodes on Thursday, I hope so! i heard the other show is also doing back to back, so what the hey, bring it on! I wont bother with the numbers I just need by K2H's fix

I seriously cannot function without checking this thread every minute :)

Lets just spread the love hearties :)

Guest soulan

Yeah, i want them to know the love they are getting outside of korea. I mean, while the rating in SK decreases, this drama actually gains more and more fans across the net, worldwide. So, its totally not about this drama becoming more boring, or uninteresting (its all about its just not in the favor of SK viewers and the tough competition with other stations) Why else we're all becoming this obsessed with this show if its not getting good right? TK2H, you have been great, keep it up!!!!

About the K-Will's song being released on April 4th, I posted here before that its an April Fool joke *sigh* I really really hope they will release it very soon. is there any link to download the cut of the ost? I love it too. 

http://allaboutkwill...l-love-is-here/

Here is where I took it from ! :) Maybe you can try to get it from there too! :) But there a many scenes with longer version of the song I think. :) The scene when JH broke HA's heart telling her it was all a biiiiig joke. Yeah.. Episode 6. 

I wish we could do some kind of video like the one in "Greatest Love" with Gong Hyo Jin, when she get married despite all the hate and get that nice video from international fans! How COOL would that be to try and make that video !! If everyone in this thread said a message of 5 seconds in his native language and someone would assemble it and send it to them!! Waaaah! How happy would they be right ? :) 

Seung Gi Oppa and Ji Won unnie would know how LOVED their drama is out there!! ;) 

Anywayy, FIGHTING K2H!!!

LOL At the filming at Dunkin Doughnut..! I just hope netizens wont go crazy because of that.. I dont know if there was REALLY too much of the doughnuts ahah but I hope it won't start an annoyed reaction to the drama from SK. :) 

Guest BEUTIFUL..--

I shall not worry about the rating wub.gif.the competition rating between RTP is closed.as long as its like that, then its acceptable eventhough we surely wanted it to be more...hope for the best next week. In love with the drama already, didnt know that LSG can be such a confused cheesy playboy..

Guest marneh11

Me 2 kabayan! :))

Guest wanne

http://allaboutkwill...l-love-is-here/

Here is where I took it from ! :) Maybe you can try to get it from there too! :) But there a many scenes with longer version of the song I think. :) The scene when JH broke HA's heart telling her it was all a biiiiig joke. Yeah.. Episode 6. 

I wish we could do some kind of video like the one in "Greatest Love" with Gong Hyo Jin, when she get married despite all the hate and get that nice video from international fans! How COOL would that be to try and make that video !! If everyone in this thread said a message of 5 seconds in his native language and someone would assemble it and send it to them!! Waaaah! How happy would they be right ? :) 

Seung Gi Oppa and Ji Won unnie would know how LOVED their drama is out there!! ;) 

Anywayy, FIGHTING K2H!!!

LOL At the filming at Dunkin Doughnut..! I just hope netizens wont go crazy because of that.. I dont know if there was REALLY too much of the doughnuts ahah but I hope it won't start an annoyed reaction to the drama from SK. :) 

For 1n2d, fans used to do messages, compile it into a video then burn it into a cd or simply upload it to youtube and send the link to any of the casts or staffs through their twitter or me2day. The message could be just a simple written message complete with your name and the country you're from at the bottom. What do you think? 

well the donuts did sorta stand out when i was watching it

but i thought the fridge was ok

but u see netizens are so sensitive, because of the donuts, they're paranoid that everything is PPL

Yeah, k-netizens are really sensitive. I hope they reduce the appearance of the donuts to a minimum. I think the fridge was ok because it's shown only once so far, and not that onto your face.

Guest bulbul16

aaahhh i really can't take it anymoreee

enough with stalking this forum, I'm officially join soompi now so at least I can show my support for TK2H here :D

if you guys have something planned to show international fans support for TK2H, please count me in

much much love from indonesia wub.gif

I'm caught with exactly the same fatal disease as you. Its called KingSyndrome! Like you noted:

- sleeps thinking about it

- dreams about it

- wake up thinking about it

well, basically, 24/7 thinking about it. *sigh*

me too! oh i feel soo great to know that I'm not the only one with this syndrome hahahaha biggrin.gif

Hi there, I'm new at here but I am totally inlove with this drama.

The casings are great, story is funny and touching.

Lee SeungGi's acting improved alot. I'm a great supporter of [2 Days 1 Night] and I had watched SG since then, he had changed alot too, from a green man to a charming young man.

Guest wanne

Hello Hearties, all TK2H fans!

TK2HFanProjectHeader.jpg

As we all know, the ratings for TK2H has been dropping. Since there’s no way we can do to help them, we’re planning a fan project just to let them know that a lot of us international viewers are loving this show. 

If you wish to participate, here’s what you can do..

Step 1

You can choose option ( a ), ( b ) or ( c ):

a )  Write your message in Ms Word/Powerpoint/Photoshop indicating your name and the country you’re from, you can   design your message as you like and save in jpg.format. (Make it one page only and use landscape)

b ) Hand-write a message on a paper or anywhere you wish, complete with your name and the country you are from. Then take a picture of that message in jpg. format (You don’t need to show yourself if you don’t want ^^)

c ) Record a 3-5 seconds video of yourself (or you can ask your little daughters or cousins to say it for you ^^) saying anything you wish for the show (example:The King 2Hearts fighting!) while holding a sign indicating your name and the country you're from. The video must be in wmv. format.Videos that are longer than 5 seconds will be edited accordingly to accommodate everyone’s messages. 

P/S:  Make your message short & simple so that it can be clearly seen and read in the video

Step 2

Send your message to this email: welovetk2h@yahoo.com

We plan to compile all your messages into a video clip and upload it at youtube. We will send the link to the casts and staffs of TK2H via twitter & me2day. 

Also, we wish to put Top 10 – What We Like AboutThe King 2Hearts? at the end of the video. 

So, you can email us your comment on what do you like about TK2H together with your message. . 

Deadline for submission:  19 April 2012 

Even if our messages reach them when the drama already gains its rating back (LOL), they will be happy and touched by our effort. And really, we just want them to know that they’re getting a lot of love outside of Korea. You said you’re obsessed right? So let’s prove it hearties! :D  

Please feel free to spread this elsewhere so we can get as many people as possible.

TK2Hfighting! 

P/S: Is there anyone of you who are good at making video and want to help us with this project? Please pm/email us. 

Thank you!

-         Wanne, Yon

...................................................................................................

Hi bulbul16 and all the other lurkers who finally come out from their lurking 

Welcome to TK2H Hearties family! :)

Please continue to post and make sure to check this thread everyday so you wont miss the fan project, if there's any ^^

Archived