[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

Guest pnganne

@medavilloj Yes,that's me. Nice to see your post here. Sometimes I do post in English. Let's pray hard that our ship sails for 300 years and more. :D

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries!  It's a sure thing that YCJM is together.  Nothing builds a relationship faster than a open heart.. and RTP's atmosphere was the perfect setting for "Spring" love.  It takes love to talk about love.

(Yoochun, 6:09 am KST, 120327): I can rest for 2 hours… the sky is calm/peaceful… so is my heart.

ao8sp1hceaaqam.jpg?w=960

(Yoochun, 6:40 am KST, 120327): I miss you.

"I miss you."  After reading all his tweets, they seem to be a direct message.  "I" .. "you."  One would think he was thinking of his father.  But look at the tweet before that.  Why so positive?  These two tweets were within one hour of each other.   Surely, they are connected.  If he talks about his father, it would be of a "heartache."  Instead he talks about being "calm" just like his "heart."  Only 2 weeks after his father's death, no one is quick to heal that fast.  So when he confessed, he must be in a happy mood.  His mind is concentrated on one person... ^______^  
Looking at the photo, it looks like he's going somewhere.  Is that why... He misses that person?  That 1 hour must have been hard on him. kekeke... Can't wait to go back to work with JM.  Even during March, it is still cold.  However, he is not tired but eager to reunite with that special someone.  
Wait... Is that why Ep 7 was so comfortable?  Were they already dating during that episode???  Those eyes and touches of the arm.  YC is a real gentleman.  Did he try to win JM heart or did he already won her heart such that allow him to touch her arm & hold her hand so many times.  OH that nod from JM and SHHHH of his lips in Ep 7 BTS.  What does it mean?????  A silent communication between two people.... aigoo.FYI: Ep 7 Aired on 120412 or Apr 12
We are not active because all that is shown has confirmed it plenty times over.  Now all we have to do now is wait and be patient.  Let others dream while we keep our own hopes and blessings!  YCJM fighting!!!  :x

Guest aarees

aarees wrote: »

@Star: where are you from?

USA.  I find that everyone from all over the world uses the internet.  There isn't just one type of ethnicity in a website.  It's really kool. 

[/quote

Glad that we have the same time zone...thanks for your post about YC's tweet ilt was so romantic of him...just away for an hour misses her already...think.I am.gonna melt for that...happy for YC JM...

Guest berrylite

@Star: Thanks for digging up YC twitter. YC must be feeling very happy filming RTP with JM, he probably felt the warmth and comfort from the staff and JM. His post on twitter the blue sky shows that he is feeling positive and hopeful. There must be something happen during RTP!

There was a scene I cant remember which episode where they were taking a group photo and JM was seen toasting to him. Maybe that was YC trying win her heart and bought hot drinks for everyone..hehehe...thats my guessing.... :P

Guest pnganne

@berrylite Well ,according to jm ,yc often bought good food for her. I am curious about the bts some of you have watched. I watched those with Chinese subs. How about you? Bcoz if what we watched were different versions then there maybe new discoveries!

Guest aarees

whenever RTP is the topic and about JM.YC will always have the smile that full of happiness....People can smile even if they are not that happy but YC's smile is different, his aura changed....JM's  presence in the BTS,RTP's Press Con and SDA/SBS awards are more evident and proof that JM is his someone special...comparing to other fancam only a fool woudn't knew the difference whenever JM is  around with YC, he feels like superhero ....always there to protect her and show his love   unlike the others...

Guest ve-andae-jung

In EP.7 where Jimin nod to YooChun.I was just imagining that it goes like this..Yoo CHun asked,Do You LOve me?and Ji min was like  ;;) Yes ..Okay,Im just dreaming ..Miss them so much!

Guest aarees

I stayed late till 2am browsing pictures of YCJM in MckyMin Baidu...The screen caps are so awesome and each moment was captured...Our fellow shippers there were like CSI. Another is try to look at the pictures in thr album"The Puzzle"..Come to think of it YC and JM amost have the same mannerism and their poses were

so great....How and why happened to have the same poses in their pics? That is destiny or fate eh! Just so happy with those pics and glad it is the weekend no.work tomorrow so I can stay late browsing.pics and watch the BTS....

Guest berrylite

Hi Aarees, i luv browsing those pics too. i agree they bear some resemblance n their fashion style too was matching in the awards. I thought they have the same stylist.

Guest aarees

Hi Aarees' date=' i luv browsing those pics too. i agree they bear some resemblance n their fashion styo was matching in the awards. I thought they have the same stylist. [/quote']

I fell in love with their pics.... The way YC look at JM as if his heart is smiling too... He really do have feelings for her...from my point if view it was when they hold hands and YC have to looked at her during the photoshoot..Maybe from that moment on realized that there is something about JM..and since then he never get off his eyes on her....

@be5t4r.... omyy..  soo SAD!!  Without looking at the video and just listening.. the memories of ep 20 comes flooding back...  :((    I really love the OST and bg music.  The orchestra was THE BOMB!   Listen to this song.. The very beginning.. the breaks in the verses mimics the act of real crying, grasping their breath to speak these lyrics.  
I really love Ali.  She has a real talent to change the style of her voice.  I wish she sang it in full for us.  siggghhh

please refer to their expression , this is clearly not the expression of someone who wants to give artificial breathing and someone who is in a congested state, but this is more to the expression of people who want to do a hot kiss, right?see, YC eyes, it was so sexy glaring..... ;;)

hahah ......... I just realized, this is beautiful scenery

aiiii.....  So intimate... is there  a HOT button??  I can't find it anywhere... LOL!    AHH.. The article about this btshttp://jyj3.net/2012/04/18/news-pics-120418-park-yoochun-and-han-ji-mins-kiss-scene-required-only-one-reshoot/
To the video prior.. wahhhh sooo pretty!!   so talented.  it felt realistic.

Guest aarees

YCJM screen caps makes you more attached to the drama's BTS..Every movement of their action was captured so you keep wondering how was  it like the whole filming moment between YCJM...The atmosphere was  so happy...that is why you would notice YC is smiling a lot and his happiness reflects on every scene with JM...same with JM if before she was naturally shy how come with YC she was so all natural...she goes with the flow that is why RTP's romantic scenes were not acting..it was all real!

Guest lovepcjm

@be5t4r...thanks.. i love it...yeahh.. i think they looks like rob+kristen real couple..i hople they can together...........in real life

Archived