[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest berrylite

Welcome onboard lovepcjm :)

The wedding scene emotions are so real coz YCJM are really into the character and they have put their true feelings into it. I must say YC improved alot in acting RTP.

Guest aarees

I am just curious guys..Did the other members of JYJ tweeted or mentioned the last drama of YC?Did they followed that one just like they did in RTP?

@Star  You are right, this is the commentary. Hah, JM is more steady than YC here.  Don't know why, for those kiss scenes in ep 12 and ep 19,  their tears caught my attention instead, that's why till now still find it very touching. Seeing JM facial expression in crying is enough to trigger my tears.  As for YC, those little actions like swallowing  etc make his cry very real.  For those RTP MVs, you are welcome : )  I have to say there are really many talented fans there making those high quality MVs.  Infact, tudou and youku have some very good MVs which I can't find in YT.  Anyone who is interested are welcome to my You Tube playlist, search under "To The Beautiful Rooftop Prince"  .  Have to admit I need to tidy up this playlist, as there may be repeated videos and small number of Minsul/TTBY videos.
@lovepcjm Welcome to our thread.  Will be glad to see other RTP fans back to our thread too.

Guest lovepcjm

@berrylate +@ 300love...thanks..nice to meet thiss forum..
i just like how Yc eyes look Jm..so many love..i think...his eyes just for her... :D

Guest OceanKarma

83025aafa40f4bfb838ed246024f78f0f7361841credit to: mickymin/yumin baidu
They look so much alike.....♥

Here's why couples start looking like each other - http://www.mid-day.com/relationships/2011/feb/280211-couples-partners-facial-resemblance-similar-looking.htm
"the happier that the couple said they were, the more likely they were to have increased in their physical similarity."

"if your partner has a good sense of humor and laughs a lot, he or she will probably develop laugh lines around their mouth - and so will you."

"Other evidence has also shown that men and women may be initially attracted to partners with similar personalities."

Guest berrylite

I agree they both look alike when they smile especially the radiance n shine on their face. They are really compatible people as what we called a match made in heaven. :x

Guest pnganne

Well,it seems that there are shippers who are ardently waiting for good news. Recently ,I am trying hard to find out more about yc before the jyj period especially the year of 2006. Can anyone help?

@pnganne, I enjoy going to jyj3.net   They keep us updated about JYJ and their individual activities.  Some of the long time fans will give a little discussion in the comment section when it is related to the article/post.  I able to get some ideas of what had happened to JYJ after the separation but I wouldn't be able go back to 2006.  If you ask, I am sure someone with more knowledge will answer any question you may have.
aii... Since most of the awards and interviews about RTP is done, it's going to be hard waiting.  Let's try our best to endure.  Fighting!  

Guest OceanKarma

What I love about this 2 lovely individuals PYC and HJM is their consistent show of affection from Rooftop Prince behind the scenes, Seoul Drama Awards, and SBS Drama Awards. With Reference to the fan cams in youtube and other video engines, you will notice the consistency of their touch. Off cam, they always play with each other's fingers [even a glass mirror is in between them), smelling each other [couples scent-based chemistry (love scent)], and eye contact. During SDA awards night, you will notice PYC's behavior on stage. He keeps looking on to HJM and hand reaching HJM's back all the time ( I got your back girl, i'll be by your side or i'm gonna keep you by my side! :D) and on the night of SBS Awards, when the 2 was called for the "couples award" PYC's behavior didn't change at all, his eyes keeps guarding on to HJM. And i can't stop giggling when HJM put her hand behind PYC ( I got your back boy, i'm at your side! ) to take the award first and looked at him with a beautiful smile after she took hers! A simple touch with so much meaning (for me) cuz she doesn't need to do this gesture but her heart says otherwise! . What did you notice with the other couple on stage???? 
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Relationship-Work - HJM & PYC steps no. 3 probably????? The rest of the steps - for them to keep and for us to find out!!! heheheeh3
Show your love
. Hold hands, kiss, hug, cuddle, snuggle, or wrap arms around shoulders or waists. Become close and really comfortable with each other physically and emotionally. Share every part of yourself (your heart, mind, and soul), not just your body.

• Look your partner in the eyes. When you talk to them and when you're simply together, make a connection to their soul through their eyes.
  • Don't be afraid to show affection in public. Hold her hand; kiss him on the cheek; don't worry what other people think so long as you know your loved on feels your gratefulness.
  • Brag a little every once in a while. Don't make it into a big deal, but praise your partner's achievements and let other people know how much you know s/he accomplishes.

;) :x :x :x

Guest pnganne

This thread is slow -moving. RTP shippers are in the silent mode,it seems. I used to go yc thread but gave up. They lean to the other ship.u know which I'm referring to. Shippers here should be more active. Ycjm ,fighting!

Guest berrylite

JM is so quiet n YC is busy preparing for JYJ Japan concert. No news about them. Miss them v much and hope can see them attend some events together OR some pics of them going dating.

Guest aarees

This thread is slow -moving. RTP shippers are in the silent mode' date='it seems. I used to go yc thread but gave up. They lean to the other ship.u know which I'm referring to. Shippers here should be more active. Ycjm ,fighting![/quote']

A bit but still we have evidences that there is something special between them...( the other thread it is just recent but nothing romantic ).

YCJM FIGHTING!

Guest berrylite

I went to JM thread n saw her old pics she is such a natural beauty. There is one pic (pic she wore a red cap taken when she went shooting Running Man), i noticed she wore a ring...looks like same ring as the couple ring...

From the US perspective, there's no Asian drama promoted in the US.  The only one heard publicly on tv and radio is Psy.  Whereas, in China and Japan, Asian dramas are frequently translated in between all Asian countries.  So it's expected that less people are commenting here.  In fact, I notice at least 100 people here around Eastern daylight time compared to 30 people Western daylight time.
Hopefully, PSY introduced a lot of the young generations into Asian culture and television.  I highly doubt the US is going to adopt translating and showing asian dramas in regular popular English channels.   OH i wish they would!!  Then maybe all those awesome Asian celebrities would come to the US and get interviewed.  Ahh fanmeetings and signings!!  There's no such thing as fanmeeting in the US.  (correct me if I am wrong)

Guest aarees

One thing we are really sure of is YCJM couple is much more popular than other partner of YC in all his dramas...I tried reading some articles that YC talking about his partner only JM always stands out...

Archived