[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:-O :-O  wah!  So many photos. =;   I'm so overwhelmed. I don't think my heart can take it.
A full year in review... Happy Anniversary!!
:x :x :\">

Guest aarees

I miss them so much seeing together and being cuddly.to one another,.I will watch RTP on the weekend for the 10th time...

Guest aarees

Star said:

LOL!!   Jimin ...    Reminds me of one of the interviews when a co-star said JM was good at giving surprises.

I think that MC is my favorite from YC's fm tour.  He was really fun loving.. plus he asked all the juicy questions for us. hehehe.   I was surprised that YC got a little jealous thinking about his gf having a crush on other male artist.

The question asked if his wife likes another male artist~ shows that YC is possessive! And that's not necessarily a bad thing ;) Although the "move out of the country" part made me laugh, hehe.

YC is a jealous type....He is just like LG...maybe he was eeally jealous then when PH had a scene with a another guy...esp on that blind date PH was so pretty...

Guest berrylite

It's quiet here :-S

Anyway, Happy 1st Anniversary to our beloved couple :x

Just to share something from baidu which was old news. The fans commented that when YC birthday, from RTP the trio, LTS i.e. YC buddy n Yumi have sent birthday wishes to YC except JM??? According to fans, if they are so close like siblings relationship JM should send her wishes but she didnt. This is fishy :P

@berrylite, Isn't that a good thing????  haha... 
I'm sorry for not giving much analysis lately.  I feel some things are better off left unsaid.  The wait won't be much longer...  :x

Guest berrylite

Looking forward to JYJ Dome concert in Tokyo from 2-4 Apr coz Im excited whether YC is going to give us more hints of that someone.

Guest pnganne

Well,yc is busy with work now. He is in tip top condition. Leaving for Japan on 27th at 3.30pm wait for airport fashion.

<:-P so excited.  I wonder if there will be a section for fanmeeting as well.  
I've come to love all 3 members.  I miss seeing them as JYJ.  I hope they will come visit the US.  8->

Guest ajajomaja19

Hello guys! :) I have been a quiet fan and I have been enjoying all of your post regarding Rooftop Prince and PYC&HJM. :x

And all I want to say is...

Happy 1st Year Anniversary Rooftop Prince!

1 year down and 299 years + forever more to go :)

:x :x :x

p.s. Also, I want to comment how it seems that almost all of us are just "waiting" and no more "analyzing". It just goes to show that we already have that degree of certainty towards my/our favorite couple :) Whatever the end result would be, I would support them all the way. YCJM fighting!

:D

The next time RTP gets an award is at Baeksang next year. However, if YCJM got awards last year, don't they present this year's 2013 award at SDA and SBS?? YAY... maybe we don't have to wait to see them interact again.

Okay.. I have this crazy idea I want to share.  Wouldn't it be soo cool if YC told JM he would announce his relationship in an interview; but while on stage, he goes down on his knees to give her an official couple ring??!!  Ahhh! my heart.. Then Jimin takes the other ring and put it on him. Best way to win everyone's heart & blessings.  This awesome event will be in all media!  They'll be Korea's sweetheart couple for sure!!  :\">

Guest corona911

ユチョン スペシャルインタビューin「屋根部屋のプリンス」撮影現場【完全版】

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vx8TagWLbIk

Archived