[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

Guest berrylite

YC says he doesn't mind the age difference...is he referring to JM...I really hope we won't have to wait too long. The bts show tt he is v careful how JM will expose herself especially part 5 bts. He even help to adjust her cardigan...I find that only bf will do that to their gf..so thoughtful n sweet of him..hehehe...

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovepcjm

i don't know how to post pic...(some one can tell me how to post picture/image???)
but u can see in the youtube which posted by bonheur title-22 in the SBS award..
this video show..when Jm look sad n then someone looks talk with her n make Jm smile..that's like Yc ... (maybe) :))

@lovepcjm Click the 5th icon from the right, next to the "redo button".  Then put in the URL of your picture.  If you have a file, upload to image shack and then use the link provided.

Guest pnganne

@Star

Don't be overly excited. It's not confirmed yet. It's just his views not necessarily put into actions. Yc is always cautious about this relationship. I think he would not do anything rash.

Guest pnganne

I still have my reservations regarding an announcement in the near future. If jm is the one,there's still her agency problem. I believe they will not allow her to do that. Yc will not make any move unless they are ready to take in the reactions from various channels. Some shippers have turned nervous too as they were certain that if she turned out to be someone else,they will not be able to take it. Well,I personally think that yc is a highly intelligent person. He will not make any move unless he is a 100% certain that it isn't going to bring too many negatives reactions. There are things better left unsaid in public as I do not wish to expose ycjm to the glaring non shippers. Pm me if there's a need. I can share my views . Remember,it's my views . I do not represent any particular person or persons .

@pnganne  thank you... for being totally cool like a cucumber.    B-)
I am sure any celebrity would like to go public with a relationship.  To be really honest, I don't think they should go public.   :((  We the fans can't be greedy like this.  It's better for their career to keep it private.  It's the truth.  We must be strong and be patient to protect the privacy of Yoochun & Jimin
Yoochun, if you are reading this, I am still waiting for my autographed t-shirts for my patience.  Thank you.  Click on the PM button and make my dreams come true.  :-bd

Guest berrylite

I am overly excited but like what you have said we should be calm and keep cool about this. YC career is at the peak and they just won the lawsuit lately. Probably this is his way of expressing his love to the someone now as he can't be too open. He has to be discreet to protect the relationship if he is in now.

Guest berrylite

Yay...what we can do now is to wait patiently and the truth will be known...as fans we want to see them happy and able to pursue their happiness...I really like to see them achieve that. [-O<

Guest pnganne

Well, if you go to Dc ,there will be lots of pictures but it's in Korean . I don't understand but bcoz of them I would do anything. :))

Guest berrylite

I love the umbrella scene they look really good so matching...really look like a dating couple..hehehe...

I went to yumin baidu n there are many awesome talk about them..even about JM family visiting the filming..not sure if it's true.

Archived