Your K-pop stage name?

Guest lollilollilollitop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the name Shib Al Gnome?

I don't know if that sounds like a legitimate name, but that sounds like what a lot of people call me at the Korean market I frequent - where I tend to sing old K-pop songs horribly while I grocery shop.

• 1 month later...
Guest Saseumi

I honestly have no idea.. The name I was going to be given instead of what I got was Alex. But then I am also nicknamed JoJo by many because my first name and surname both start with "Jo", so I guess that'd be it... ^^" I'd hope for something cuter, though. xD

C or Sea since my first and last name both start with a 'c' LOL iunno.. they might get confused by it when they go like "C ssi," and people will be like 'what? ssi ssi?" i thought of CL because my middle name starts with an L before but CL is already taken so.. idk :)

which makes me think, if anyone watched Dream High 2 here, how did JB in the drama become JB when his name in the drama was "Jang Ho Jae"? O_O

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BondSierran

My actual name is Bond, so I'd stick with that -- haha.

In Korean it's 본드 or Bondeu so it would work pretty smoothly, plus I have that great connection to James Bond.

Guest lollilollilollitop

Ooops I was away for a while 

sorry~

But wow I didn't know my post would get this many replies ^.^

So many fun replies ^.^

Archived