Your K-pop stage name?

Guest lollilollilollitop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kashika13

I'd go for JiYi .!! though it's a hiLarious name .. kekeke ~~~ :blink:

or maybe Kashii ?? neeeh .. haha .. such a weird names .!!!

Guest 2partsvodka

i want to be LID since there is a TOP and CAP

I guess mine will be BOTTOM :P

or if not BOTTOM, then SIDE but i prefer VODKA ;)

Guest Amuto1120

i would use my real name and watch gleefully as people attempt to pronounce "sunaina" correctly

Like Soooo Neeeee Naaaa? Right ^^ ?

Guest Naked-Fanatic

though it's a hiLarious name .. kekeke ~~~ :blink:

Haha!! I can imagine what your song would be like.

Mine would be Big Bob and I'd rap with a deep voice.

If I'm in a boy band then we'd be The Elites and we'd be the most pompous looking sexy guys with mascara on. j/k

If I'm in a girl band then we'd be LDP, which are the same initials as the Liberal Democratic Party, but ours would be Long Dari-dirl (legs) Party. We'd be dressed in formal attire and wear thick-framed glasses. Actually, I don't think most Koreans would know the name of a Japanese political party. In that case, we'd be Hell Raisers and be the first Korean women heavy metal techno band.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Haha!! I can imagine what your song would be like.

Mine would be Big Bob and I'd rap with a deep voice.

If I'm in a boy band then we'd be The Elites and we'd be the most pompous looking sexy guys with mascara on. j/k

If I'm in a girl band then we'd be LDP, which are the same initials as the Liberal Democratic Party, but ours would be Long Dari-dirl (legs) Party. We'd be dressed in formal attire and wear thick-framed glasses. Actually, I don't think most Koreans would know the name of a Japanese political party. In that case, we'd be Hell Raisers and be the first Korean women heavy metal techno band.

^ OMG your post made my day LOL :lol:

I would love to see you debut man just to see the response and reactions from the netizens :lol: :lol:

Anywayz I think I would go for an androgynous name like Ashton, Taylor or Luka.

I'm the type of girl who's kinda tomboyish but girly at the same time so I'd want a name that borders on masculine and feminine.

Archived