.:ULTIMATE KOYOTAE:.

Guest Mr Mikyle Kodak

Guest I AM ON AWAY

I really liked soonjung from the first album. the 8th album was OK. i didnt really like the 7th album. But I liked the other albums fine. I though the original singer guy was cute though. KJM is...not. :P

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lollipop_lime

does anyone know the title of the song koyote sang during the christmas music bank?

because of that song..i started to fall for koyote and of course kim jong min is soo funny ~~ :D

Guest StylishAzNx07

I really liked soonjung from the first album. the 8th album was OK. i didnt really like the 7th album. But I liked the other albums fine. I though the original singer guy was cute though. KJM is...not. :P

how can u call kjm uncute?? :o u seriously cant hate him. haha what a dorky guy.

Guest I AM ON AWAY

how can u call kjm uncute?? :o u seriously cant hate him. haha what a dorky guy.

hahah the way he acts is cute but him as a person (face wise and all) is not. i like him though.

Guest skwannabe

when i first saw kim jung min from koyote i thought he was one of those people who were quiet and shy.. after seeing him in xman and lover letter i was shocked... but hes really funny and they make good music.

Guest fionarhz

shin ji is so pretty now =]

koyote is cool, love their songs.. very catchy and kim jong min is freakin hilarious on variety shows

Guest angelix

-former members

KimGoo - Rapper 1st-3rd album

ChaSeungMin (Raymond) - Male Vocal 1st-2nd album

KimYoungWan - Rapper 4th album

ChunMyungHoon - Rapper 5th album

^ Is that chun myung hoon from NRG :|?!

I love Koyotae too :D shinji and jong min <3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like Koyote will released a single soon. Can someone translate the tracklist. Thanks.

034589.jpg

Koyote - 디지털 싱글 (미공개 버전)

Release Date: January 26, 2006

01 상처

02 처음처럼

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

^

01 SangChuh [Wound]

02 ChuEum ChuRum [Like The Beginning]

i didn't know they released a digital single!!! does anyone have it yet?

and i'm almost 100% sure that CHUN myung hoon rapped for the 5th album because that's when i started liking koyote, but the rapper's name was MYUNG HOON. i think i heard he was originally in a group called O.P.P.A or something??? i'm not exactly sure, but i liked him better....

KOYOTE Hwaiting!

Guest vondunker

actually i dont know much about koyotae. But after listening to their 7th album, i really think they are good. Somehow got the urge to buy koyote 7th, but think i will save more $ up first. haa. So come thiss thread to check them out, but i was surprise to see that theres so little replies here. hmm

Anyway, anymore of their news/history? =)

• 2 weeks later...

wow - i can't believe we have so little koyote fans!!! anyways - for the real fans I have some fancams of the performances from the PAVA KODAK CONCERT 2005. enjoy!!

제 목: 050529 Koyote03_khype.com.wmv

파일명: 050529 Koyote03_khype.com.wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/khype/ufx36 63.5 MB - 익명

제 목: 050529 Koyote02_PAVA_khype.com.wmv

파일명: 050529 Koyote02_PAVA_khype.com.wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/khype/t5x36 73.7 MB - 익명

제 목: 050529 Koyote01_PAVA_khype.com.wmv

파일명: 050529 Koyote01_PAVA_khype.com.wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/khype/s5x36 53.8 MB - 익명

credit: KHYPE.COM

Guest Madisoid

These fancams rock --- so everyone come and watch Koyote at the Kodak Theatre.... you can see all of their little cute dances, along with a part where Kim JongMin's shirt gets unzipped!!

Enjoy the fancams!!

-Madisoid & Khypestaff

Guest heartdrops

These fancams rock --- so everyone come and watch Koyote at the Kodak Theatre.... you can see all of their little cute dances, along with a part where Kim JongMin's shirt gets unzipped!!

Enjoy the fancams!!

-Madisoid & Khypestaff

Which one is that? :lol:

Guest missy_jiee

now i'm a big fan of them! haha. i love them. i got like... almost all their albums. haha. but i really liked the first group in the first album. those were the days. haha. but i love SHIN_JI the most. haha.

GO KOYOTE!

Guest StylishAzNx07

I love Koyote. I used to love them sooo much .. I mean I still love them but their music before was wayyyy better. I love Kim Jong Min and Shin Ji<3333 such funny people. :lol: esp kim jong min. what a dork. although hes a bit stupid. :lol:

Archived