Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

BLUE LAN CHENG LONG, NICK CHOU, MAO DI, TOM PRICE
Title: 粉愛粉愛你 / Fen Ai Fen Ai Ni

English title: I Love You So Much

Genre: Romance

Broadcast network: CTS

Broadcast period: 2012

Synopsis

The story centers around makeup products and the makeup artists who make women beautiful.

Cast

Lan Cheng Long as Chang Yu Jie 常宇傑

Li Jia Ying as Xia Le Di 夏樂蒂

Nick Chou (周湯豪) as Chang Shao Feng 常少風

Shara Lin (林逸欣) as Wen Xi 汶晞

Tom Price (白梓軒) as Daniel

Mao Di as Mao Di 毛弟

Production Credits

Producer:

Director: Liu Jun Jie

Screenwriter:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest toGETherONE

^ That poster is hideous! It doesn't do J4 flower boys justice. They look so much hotter in the show!!

Blue's role is a rich boy, heir to a cosmetics empire JEALOUS run by his grandmother, however he gives all that up for his rock star dreams. Does he make it as a rock star? Or does he go back running his family's business? During his trials of becoming a rock star, he meets a girl running late to her wedding, she is an heiress to a rival cosmetics empire MISS BEAUTY, and will this be fate or destiny between the two rivals? Watch and find out how Blue Lan (as Chang Yu Jie) and his brother, played by Nick Chou (as Chang Xiao Feng) lead as flower boys "J4" win over the rock stage, catwalk, and THE GIRL. Oooo~

Hmm, I think I have second lead syndrome. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest loop.statement

The show is so good!!! How come no one's watching it!! I've always loved Blue but Nick Chou is my new love! <3

• 4 months later...

Archived