[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest boalohanuiloa

I'm sort of happy people are preferring the chinese ver. of what is love to the korean since I think exo-M will face more challenges appealing to the Chinese music industry.  exo-K has more advantage by going on shows etc.  Also , not many have complained about an accent problem with the chinese vers. (or just don't care) so that's good.

Guest letterstojuliette

I'm lovingggggg certain parts of "What is Love" right now, a bit disappointed its only a duet between two members, I was so looking forward to seeing everyone's skills (especially kai t_t) but I know it'll be coming soon <3 thanks guys for all the shares ~

kai sshi is so handsome. all of his selcas = <3.

+ cris's eyebrows are no joke mang ._.

Agree! wanna see all of member sing and dancing^^

and honestly I can't really catch the meaning from What it Love mv lol maybe I need watch the mv again :D

^ fans already transcribed the lyrics ;) + i dont think the song has very much to do with the scenes in the music video actually

What is Love (english translation)

Girl, I can’t explain what I feel. Oh baby, baby, baby, baby… yeah, yeah.

A long day feels like as if it was only a second. Everyday seems like a story that was written for you. This scene is a romantic love story, the next scene is an action movie main male character I act as the only hero in your heart.

(You’re so perfect) I suddenly anticipate walking towards the future with you. Don’t hide love, hold onto happiness, as long as you can be honest.

* I lost my mind when you walk into my sight. The whole world around you get in slow motion. Please tell me if this is love. Love is everywhere, it lets me forget hurt, help take away sadness, learn to care fought before, cried before, still can hug/embrace Please tell me if this is love.

When I hold your hand, the whole world envies. When you kiss me, I realize that this feeling will never change. They say forever, maybe not anymore. However you trusted that I would love you no matter what, you will slowly understand.

I don’t know why, nothing can replace this feeling. Love is unexpected, you let me become the best man. As long as I’m by your side, life becomes glorious.

Repeat *

Tonight, I thought of when you opened the curtains and made a wish to the stars. Like a fairytale happy ending, happily ever after. From now on, do things for you, feel distressed for you, wait for you, I will never leave. I just want to give you my whole life’s love.

Repeat *

When you hold my hand, the whole world envies. When you kiss me, I finally realize this feeling will never change. My babe, baby babe, baby baby. I can’t not think of you, whether this is love.

I just want to let you laugh like an innocent child. I just want to give you friend like comfort. My babe, baby babe, baby baby. Please tell me what is love.

cr: SMent.EXO//exosirs@tumblr

I didn't expect to like EXO much, or care for them, but after What is Love was released...I don't know anymore. Haha. I really like the song! Both versions, though I think I might like the chinese version better. I wonder if EXO-M is going to collab with ZLY when they go to China? I hope so. I like their vocals, though I'm sad not all of them sang :\ I want to hear all of them! And I want to see more dancing. Will they be releasing a dance song for their official debut song?

I think Kai is super cute. But he's a year younger than me :( Not in korean years, but still.

ohoh O-O are you a 93er? cause apparently since Kai is born before lunar new year's in 94, he's considered the same age as people born in 1993 :o anyway this is kind of random LOL but I just wanted to mention it cause it made me feel so much better about being a fan LOLOL

Rumour has it that he's a Korean. Chen is his stage name, his real name is Kim Jong Dae. That's why he has an accent, which is a sad thing because it distracts people from being impressed with his voice and singing skill

The same thing applies for Xiu Min. Xiu Min is also a Korean, his real name is Min Seok/Min Seob I don't know which one is right

It says that EXO-M has two Korean members, which are Xiu Min and Chen

So the members are like this:

EXO-K: Kai, Se Hun, D.O., Baek Hyun, Joon Myeon, Chan Yeol

EXO-M: Lu Han, Chen, Xiu Min, Lay, Chris, Tao

About the voices, I say that I'm impressed with Chen's and Baek Hyun's, because their voices are quite different from others and quite distinguishable. They have certain unique points in their voices. D.O.'s has a quite common voice and so does Lu Han, although they both sing well

Ah thanks. I don't think his accent is as thick as some of the other Koreans that I've heard, but it is there. Or maybe I've been listening to too many Suju M songs and am getting used to it.

Chen's voice reminds me of Jonghyun's (Shinee). I really like how his voice contrasts Lu Han's - maybe that's why they put him in there.

I'm sort of happy people are preferring the chinese ver. of what is love to the korean since I think exo-M will face more challenges appealing to the Chinese music industry.  exo-K has more advantage by going on shows etc.  Also , not many have complained about an accent problem with the chinese vers. (or just don't care) so that's good.

But...I think they'd be promoting in Chinese countries so that shouldn't be a big issue. Suju M promotes quite a bit in Taiwan.

Guest betinka

i wasnt interested in this debut but yesterday i accidentally clicked on 'what is love' on youtube and i have to say that i really like the song, especially chinese version, it sounds way better that koransweatingbullets.gif

lu han & chen looks charming btw sweatingbullets.gif

^

He's a Chinese grew up in Canada I heard

But I don't know if he's mixed or not

That pic of Lu Han with Jae Hyo, Jae Hyo looks a lot older than him although they're in the same age o_O Lu Han looks like a little kid. Like, really. Jae Hyo looks like his big brother lolol

Geez I suppose Lu Han's descendants and himself will look younger when they're actually a lot older

Guest kireisnowtenshi

I wanted to see bios on all the members :(

I happen to stumble upon their vid earlier today and I was in love!!! With both versions at that!! This is the first time in years that SM has impressed me with a debut group. I hope they do well!!!!

I really like What Is Love... (even though YYJ sounds like he is recycling songs...) and I think it's pretty obvious that this group is brimming with talent. I can't wait to see what's in store for their official debut. 

Guest Lilmisschique

Can't wait for this group to debut!

I've tried but SM drew it out too long and now I'm impatiennt. LOL.

I was so happy when I found out Kris was from Canada ^_^

And is it me or does Tao look like Zhou Mi?

Guest duckbutt'

ohoh O-O are you a 93er? cause apparently since Kai is born before lunar new year's in 94, he's considered the same age as people born in 1993 :o anyway this is kind of random LOL but I just wanted to mention it cause it made me feel so much better about being a fan LOLOL

Lol yeah I am. And I know, but in korean age I would still be a year older. :( Ahhh. Oh well. It's only a year right? o.o

Guest choubichou

Hello guys =)

Just wanna say that this is my first post in this forum , Hope we'll get along smile.gif 

I'm  fan of these boys biggrin.gif , my favorite are Luhan , kai and sehun (espacially Lu han wub.gif)

bigbangletsgo : I think in late february or early march 

Guest PsychedelicAir

SPECULATIONS

Member Info

• Soo apparently Kris & Chanyeol will be getting their own  individual teasers, whilst JoonMyung will probably be getting a joint  teaser with one of the members.
  • JoonMyung will be the one with the next teaser or Chanyeol, whilst Kris will be the last teaser.
  • Kris is born in 1989
  • Chen is born in 1992
  • Kris is the one doing the English rapping at first in both the Chinese and Korean version of 2 Moon.
  • Kai is an excellent speaker in Mandarin, so that’s why it was assumed he would be in EXO M.
  • Tao has been under SME for 1 whole year and he has a rather playful nature off-screen.
  • SME wants Sehun and Kris to go into acting in the future.

EXO Album & Debut Info
  • SME got a bunch of famous Chinese composers/lyricists to work for EXO M.
  • EXO’s initial debut was meant to be in Feb, but it got pushed back, so it’s either early March or late Feb.
  • Apparently EXO’s title song is gonna be a mix of TVXQ & Super Junior.

Cr. for all this info goes to Lolly88, Teiba and Allkpopgirl for the translations.

Popularity of Active Mandarin Boybands  by Fanclub Size source: teiba fanclub stats as of 2/4/2012 

Taiwan:

fahrenheit: 27156 Debuted 2005

lollipop:25071 Debuted Jan 2007

China:

MIC: 77135

Top Combine: 64713 Debuted Oct 9, 2008 on program Day Day Up 天天向上 with EP

Exo (includes EXO M and K) 18691 Not Debuted

Hit 5: 16958 Debuted 10/20/2008

8090: 9666 Debuted in Super Boys 2011

Super Junior M: 8665 Debuted Beijing April 8, 2008 at the 8th Annual Music Chart Awards

A-one: 6723 

Wind and Cloud: 401

J-one: 174

Teiba is the best place to see the number of fans a mandarin artist has.

cr. for finding this goes to allkpopfangirl.

Guest lolly88

i wish more people posted here

here is a reply from Tao Weibo regarding his personal life expose ?

poor guy ,lets hope he succeed in achieving his dreams

19npzt.jpg

For translations on his weibo

go here http://wushixun.tumblr.com/

He has this quote which he always uses "To me, nothing in the world is impossible!"

Seems like all the kids have great ambition in the idustry :D

I haven't followed any kpop groups since a loong time ago but EXO is starting to revive those fangirlish feelings in me again blush.gif My favs are Lu Han, Se Hun, and Kris :wub: I heard their prologue and I am liking it so far! I really can't wait to hear more awesome songs once they finally debut.

SPECULATIONSMember Info

• Soo apparently Kris & Chanyeol will be getting their own  individual teasers, whilst JoonMyung will probably be getting a joint  teaser with one of the members.
  • JoonMyung will be the one with the next teaser or Chanyeol, whilst Kris will be the last teaser.
  • Kris is born in 1989
  • Chen is born in 1992
  • Kris is the one doing the English rapping at first in both the Chinese and Korean version of 2 Moon.
  • Kai is an excellent speaker in Mandarin, so that’s why it was assumed he would be in EXO M.
  • Tao has been under SME for 1 whole year and he has a rather playful nature off-screen.
  • SME wants Sehun and Kris to go into acting in the future.
EXO Album & Debut Info
  • SME got a bunch of famous Chinese composers/lyricists to work for EXO M.
  • EXO’s initial debut was meant to be in Feb, but it got pushed back, so it’s either early March or late Feb.
  • Apparently EXO’s title song is gonna be a mix of TVXQ & Super Junior.

Cr. for all this info goes to Lolly88, Teiba and Allkpopgirl for the translations.Popularity of Active Mandarin Boybands  by Fanclub Size source: teiba fanclub stats as of 2/4/2012 

Whoa Kai's good at Mandarin? That is surprising to me for some reason lol. So is he still rumored to be in EXO-M then or did LSM switch him to EXO-K? Hm...maybe that explains why there's 3 guys learning Mandarin in this SM trainee video at 3:00. The quality isn't too clear so I can't tell who those guys are...can anyone recognize them? :)