[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

ever since "what is love" got uploaded i've been listening to it nonstop!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the lyrics, melody, and voices!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Guest babyblueangel

Pictures of the 2 new members (D.O & Baek Hyun)

65825405.png

74286148.png

93908455.png

23635889.png

92494360.pngcr: exo's official website

Their Naver profiles:

D.O

26830151.png

Baek Hyun

52267209.png

cr: naver

@procrastinator: hah yeahh i see what you mean, but i don't think D.O is Jino. for one thing, the birthdays don't match up.

Jino

87111874.png

maybe a side by side picture might help..

63670915.png

66735471.jpg

i noticed jino has thinner lips

Guest azn_cute_bois

Here The List Of EXO-K & EXO-M...

EXO-K

Xiu Min - Vocalist

Chanyeol - Rapper

Kai - Vocalist,Main Dancer

Se Hun - Lead Dancer

Baek Hyun - Main Vocalist

D.O - Lead Vocalist

EXO-M

Lu Han - Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer

Lay - Vocalist, Main Dancer

Chen - Main Vocalist

Tao - Main Rapper

???

???

I found the link at My link

Here The List Of EXO-K & EXO-M...

EXO-K

Xiu Min - Vocalist

Chanyeol - Rapper

Kai - Vocalist,Main Dancer

Se Hun - Lead Dancer

Baek Hyun - Main Vocalist

D.O - Lead Vocalist

EXO-M

Lu Han - Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer

Lay - Vocalist, Main Dancer

Chen - Main Vocalist

Tao - Main Rapper  

???

???

I found the link at My link

Okay..my bias is Se Hun, Tao, Lay and Lu Han...talk about divided loyalties. Now if they could just move Se Hun into the EXO-M grouprolleyes.gifphew.gif

I just saw EXO-M and EXO-K versions of the new video release on the official EXO-K website. Frankly I like the Chinese version better. I just like the tone , quality and blending of Chen's and Lu Han's voices better. There is a strong smooth lovely tone there.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest saratoo

Member Info

Joon Myun 준면 Kim Joon Myun 김준면 172 cm May 22, 1991 Lead Vocalist, Leader January 29, 2012

Baek Hyun 백현 May 6, 1992 Lead Vocalist January 29, 2012

Chan Yeol 찬열 Park Chan Yeol 박찬열 185 cm November 27, 1992 Rapper January 29, 2012

D.O. 디오 Do Kyung Soo 도경수 January 12, 1993 (age 19) Main Vocalist January 29, 2012

Kai 카이 Kim Jong In 김종인 182 cm January 14, 1994 Vocalist, Main Dancer December 22, 2011

Se Hun 세훈 Oh Se Hoon 오세훈 181 cm April 12, 1994 Vocalist, Lead Dancer January 10, 2012

Xiu Min 시우민 Kim Min Seok 김민석 176 cm March 26, 1990 (age 21) Lead Vocalist January 25, 2012

Lu Han 루한 Lu Han 鹿晗 178 cm April 20, 1990 (age 21) Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer December 27, 2011

Lay 레이 Zhang Yi Xing 张艺兴 179 cm October 7, 1991 (age 20) Vocalist, Main Dancer January 17, 2012

Chen 첸 Kim Jong Dae 김종대 178 cm September 21, 1992 (age 19) Main Vocalist December 29, 2011

Tao 타오 Huang Zi Tao 黄子韬 183 cm May 2, 1993 (age 18) Rapper December 27, 2011

-Still looking for Cris’ information -sorry :/

From tumblr

Predebut Xiu Min

tumblr_lynaqtvSDD1r8i9eqo1_400.jpg

Guest albi-albi-albi

I really like the song "what is love". I am getting more excited about EXO.

I think it will take a while for me to recognise the members.

I hope people will buy their songs from itunes rather than just downloading. ^^

Hello all, I wanna comment about What Is Love that has been released today

First, I had no idea that Lu Han sings that well and considering he's one of the only two that sing it, it seems that he's one of the lead vocalist. Whoa I'm surprised. I always thought that Lu Han's singing voice was pretty good based on his perf on Gayo Daejun, but because of his dancing teaser with Kai I also always thought that he might be one of the lead dancers or a rapper or whatsoever, no idea of him being the lead vocal. So when I watched What Is Love MV Chinese version I was like "Whoa O.O", surprised + happy xD

Second, when I watched the MV at the first time I had a hard time to distinguish members who hasn't had their teasers yet except Chan Yeol. So I recognized Tao, Lu Han, Chan Yeol, Lay, Xiu Min, Kai, Se Hun, but had no idea about the others. In the Korean MV I was also quite confused to differentiate the two singers, D.O. and Baek Hyun, because they had similar hair style thus they looked kinda similar o.O.

Third, contrary to what people believe, I found myself quite enjoying the song and MV, although usually I don't really like ballads. I also found the MV is quite interesting because it shows so much snippets of the other members and there are many new scenes, although it has no connection with what this song is about lol

Last, at first Kai is my bias but now I don't know why Lu Han is getting more and more attractive to me, since that Se Hun + Lu Han teaser xD Also he's in the same age with me so I don't have to feel like a pedo =P~

P.S.: I'm happy that there actually are EXO members who are in the same age with me, Lu Han and Xiu Min :D I thought this group would be consisted of all people who are younger than me, like between 1993ers-1996ers or maybe 1997ers, considering SM ent debuted SHINee in young age (they're considered the youngest group back then). But I guess not xP And Lu Han is my bias~<3

Okay that's all, can't wait for the other teasers and the actual debut :D

wow, i just heard both versions of What Is Love..not sure which version I prefer more haha. Anyway, can't wait to see them start performing. Bet their live perfs will be awesome!

PS: they're all so young :(..no one born in the 80s are debuting.

I'm in love with the song, however I've read that Chen's accent in the EXO- M version is really noticeable and you can't really understand him at times.

Found these at  f*ckyeah-exo  at  tumblr

C2NIi.png

WgzIO.jpg

Kai

8PVo1.jpg BHhWA.jpg

Chanyeol

and this graphic with all the members <3

MkM05.png

Guest procrastinator

yeah Chen's accent is very noticeable. It confused me to no end cause I thought he was chinese :blink: . It's a good thing there were lyrics in the MV because half the time I didn't know what he was singing. I'm not sure it was a great idea for SM to have a Korean as EXO-M's main vocalist. But hopefully fans will overlook the accent and focus on his voice.

For once, I'm a fan of the Chinese version of the song.

I love the studio version of Lu Han...I'm hoping he will be able to meet my expectations live. Honestly, I didn't really pay attention to him at the SM orchestra performance (could be because Donghae and Eunhyuk were there too).

Anyways I hope these guys good luck.

Is Chen Chinese? his name sounds Chinese...yet...I swear I thought he had a Korean accent singing Chinese.

I'm lovingggggg certain parts of "What is Love" right now, a bit disappointed its only a duet between two members, I was so looking forward to seeing everyone's skills (especially kai t_t) but I know it'll be coming soon <3 thanks guys for all the shares ~

kai sshi is so handsome. all of his selcas = <3.

+ cris's eyebrows are no joke mang ._.

Ever since "What Is Love" was released, I've been listening to both versions non-stop. Seriously, in one day I've probably listened to both versions a combined 100 times. I love them so much! I'm so excited for EXO's debut. Already a die-hard Exotic ^^ Kai, Luhan, and Lay are my biases.

Guest duckbutt'

I didn't expect to like EXO much, or care for them, but after What is Love was released...I don't know anymore. Haha. I really like the song! Both versions, though I think I might like the chinese version better. I wonder if EXO-M is going to collab with ZLY when they go to China? I hope so. I like their vocals, though I'm sad not all of them sang :\ I want to hear all of them! And I want to see more dancing. Will they be releasing a dance song for their official debut song?

I think Kai is super cute. But he's a year younger than me :( Not in korean years, but still.

Is Chen Chinese? his name sounds Chinese...yet...I swear I thought he had a Korean accent singing Chinese.

Rumour has it that he's a Korean. Chen is his stage name, his real name is Kim Jong Dae. That's why he has an accent, which is a sad thing because it distracts people from being impressed with his voice and singing skill

The same thing applies for Xiu Min. Xiu Min is also a Korean, his real name is Min Seok/Min Seob I don't know which one is right

It says that EXO-M has two Korean members, which are Xiu Min and Chen

So the members are like this:

EXO-K: Kai, Se Hun, D.O., Baek Hyun, Joon Myeon, Chan Yeol

EXO-M: Lu Han, Chen, Xiu Min, Lay, Chris, Tao

About the voices, I say that I'm impressed with Chen's and Baek Hyun's, because their voices are quite different from others and quite distinguishable. They have certain unique points in their voices. D.O.'s has a quite common voice and so does Lu Han, although they both sing well

Guest nisaEun

wub.gif Seriously~ I really look forward for this band~ Btw, I'm Sehun And Cris biased~^^

Lets make this thread popular and we can get the fanclub for EXO from Soompi~!! 

Fighting Guys~~!!!