[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

TAO's Father wants his son out of EXO... 
CDNAcsuW4AAvKfF.png

EXO Tao's father has expressed his want to terminate Tao's contract with SM Entertainment which leaves EXO-Ls in daze.

CDNFugIUsAMjwvF.jpg
CDNFuWaUkAA3-F6.jpg

In the letter, Tao's father expressed the pain whenever he sees news on SNS that his son has injuries. He wrote that he must be proud of his son being a star but he couldn't because he fears Tao's health after acquiring countless minor and major injuries which even resulted to not attending his activities. Moreover, he also recounted the moment when he flew to Korea to bring Tao back but was promised by the company with good opportunities and special team for Tao which made him excited. However it didn't happen to Tao but to other member instead.  He emphasized on the latter part of the letter that Tao didn't receive support from the agency but body injuries instead.

Tao's father expressed that more than applause and support from fans, he prioritizes Tao's health and peace of mind. He ended his letter by thanking the agency and fellow members for showing care and concern towards Tao for the past three years. He also calls on fans to understand his decision for Tao and apologizes for being selfish.

Apparently, Tao's father also mentioned that Tao didn't agree to his decision but he is persistent to choose his health over his career in Korea. Although Tao's father has made his decision, it's Tao who holds the final decision if he's terminating his contract or not.

P/S:: EVEN Tao has stressed on his answer that he has no thoughts of ever leaving EXO, Anything can happen someday... TT__TT

CDM0u0zUsAA3j7F.jpgCDM0vUHUsAIXmJt.jpg

Hope everything goes well for them. I can understand Tao's father for being worried.
But, it's up to Tao to decide. Even if he leaves, he's still part of EXO in our hearts,
including for those who have already: Lay, Luhan, and Kris. left. Stay strong EXO.

Thanks for the news and the translation.

It was really painful to read his dad's letter. Just think about your own parents, how would they feel if they have to hear continuously about their child getting injured. And most importantly away from them in a different country. WHAT THE HELL SM IS DOING!!!! I thought after the incident of Kris and Luhan, they'll be careful about other two Chinese boys. Seems like on they only see these precious boys as money making machines!!! Whatever happen Hope everyone will be happy at the end.  Sorry if my words are harsh, and anyone get hurt with my words.  

malith29 said: It was really painful to read his dad's letter. Just think about your own parents, how would they feel if they have to hear contentiously about their child getting injured. And most importantly away from them in a different country. WHAT THE HELL SM IS DOING!!!! I thought after the incident of Kris and Luhan, they'll be careful about other two Chinese boys. Seems like on they only see these precious boys as money making machines!!! Whatever happen Hope everyone will be happy at the end.  Sorry if my words are harsh, and anyone get hurt with my words.  

Guest HildaP

Hello to everyone >:D<

Here we are again,going through another emotional battle. I want to stay calm until I hear from Tao himself,and it might be that he will leave EXO,not because he wants to but because he has to. Im sure we have all read all the articles that are out there,and we know just how bad his injury is. Im hoping somehow tomorrow we will wake up to a miracle but Im afraid due to Tao performing when he should have been resting has caused him to reach this point.

=(( =((

Now we need to support him also,we know just how much he loved EXO and how hard he tried to performed even when injured. And Im so disappointed in all this "fans" who write awful comments to the guys. No wonder Xiumin deleted his Instagram account. They are hurtful with their words. But most of all Im sorry for the guys,they have worked so hard and everything seems to be falling apart for the Chinese members...except Lay. And he is also receiving hateful mail and comments on the social media.

As for me,I still will love EXO,I will still be a fan and I will still support and love Wu Yi Fan,Luhan and Tao with all my heart and I wish Lay to remain strong(fighting). I love this guys and even if there is only one left,I still be a fan. WE ARE ONE!!!! No matter what.

dimplayreblogged\n previously: countsuho & suthirsty","description_sanitized":"\n\u003Ca href=\u0022http:\/\/www.freeonlineusers.com\u0022\u003E\n\u003Cp\u003E\u003Ca href=\u0022#\u0022\u003E\u003C\/a\u003E\u003C\/p\u003E.\u003C\/a\u003E\n\n\u003Ci\u003ETuong. \u003Ca href=\u0022http:\/\/www.personalitypage.com\/html\/ISFJ.html\u0022\u003EISFJ\u003C\/a\u003E. 18. \u0022Like my tea, I just want you to be pure simple, and honest.\u0022 85% pastel 15% random things. I used to edit -_-\n\u003Cbr \/\u003E previously: countsuho &amp; suthirsty\n\u003Cp\u003E\u003Ca href=\u0022#\u0022\u003E\u003C\/a\u003E\u003C\/p\u003E\n\u003Cp\u003E\u003Ca href=\u0022#\u0022\u003E\u003C\/a\u003E\u003C\/p\u003E \u003C\/i\u003E","title":"89.99% hiatus","likes":false,"is_private":false,"is_group":false,"customizable":false,"following":false,"premium_partner":false,"asks":true,"anonymous_asks":1,"global_theme_params":{"avatar_shape":"circle","background_color":"#FFF0F0","body_font":"Helvetica Neue","header_bounds":"24,1160,471,366","header_image":"http:\/\/static.tumblr.com\/435cabd7bb28c79ab89f76f413d2d870\/njcj9v1\/G03n8m74p\/tumblr_static_.jpg","header_image_dimens":"1536,1536;794,447","header_image_focused":"https:\/\/secure.static.tumblr.com\/435cabd7bb28c79ab89f76f413d2d870\/njcj9v1\/5ian8m74s\/tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg","header_image_scaled":"http:\/\/static.tumblr.com\/435cabd7bb28c79ab89f76f413d2d870\/njcj9v1\/G03n8m74p\/tumblr_static__2048_v2.jpg","header_stretch":true,"link_color":"#7E735E","show_avatar":true,"show_description":true,"show_header_image":true,"show_title":true,"title_color":"#444444","title_font":"Gibson","title_font_weight":"bold"}}'>suhonimFollow
  • kris:*leaves the group after getting 15 movie offers turned down by sm*
  • sm:we are so shocked this happened
  • jessica:*is kicked out for trying to become a fashion designer*
  • luhan:*leaves the group because he was so sick he looked half dead*
  • tao's dad:*wants his son to leave because he keeps getting injured*
  • sm:but we are so shocked this happened!!!1!!111!!!Source:bambi-luman#text

1. Follow

2. chenrrerorocher:
      I am so disgusted and upset at these selfish people. Bashing Tao and his father.. even sending death threats to his father. 
      Before Tao was your “Oppa” he was the precious son of his father, the only child he has. Being apart from his child since Tao was a teenager, and can only get updates from him through media or messages. Do you know how much this hurts as a parent? One cut on a child is 100times more painful for the parents and the pain is straight to the heart like millions of knives stabbing you. 
      How dare you bash a father who is worried about his child. All you care about is oh am I ever going to see my oppa on stage again? or watch him perform. Where as his father has to make this painful decision knowing Tao might hold a grudge against him. Which parent does not want their child to grow up healthy and happy and have everything they want in their life? But he has to watch his son getting injured again and again time after time. 
      Those of you who say things about stay don’t leave us, don’t betray us. No stop. Stop being so selfish. Tao is not obligated he does not owe you guys anything. This is Tao’s job, his career. Just like any other jobs. If you are sick, you take sick days. If you get injured on the job you can even take short term or long term disability leave depending on the injury. and If the job is negatively effecting your health, and if you are not happy about your job. MOST PEOPLE WILL QUIT. This is all normal in our everyday jobs. WHY IS IS ALL OF A SUDDEN A HUGE PROBLEM FOR IDOLS? 
      before you bash and talk about how bad SM is.. take a step back and look at yourself too. Do you even treat them like a regular person? 
      My dear princess taotao whatever you decide on. Jiejie will support you. I just want you  to be happy and healthy. Go eat all the food you enjoy without having to worry about if your face will not look pretty on Camera. Go have a normal date with someone without having to think about your fans sending death threat to that person. See your parents as often as you like, enjoy your mommy’s cooking everyday. Get a house by the ocean where you love. Go take a walk along the beach alone or with someone.  You don’t owe us anything, don’t feel bad or sad. Your health is more important and please don’t be mad at your father. It probably hurts him more

4/23 Nature Republic Grand Opening in Myeongdong
Seeing the remaining members. Everyone while the ones who left were overworked but I am tired of the shi.t that the remaining members will suffer and have to pick up the pieces. that sad thou.  (TT___TT)

CDQOmTpUsAE1ud7.jpg:large
tumblr_nn8rs4Lvnt1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nn8ro4Edmq1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nn8rn6kQnh1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn8s79OSWv1qhmxnlo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nn8s5oqMNI1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

Guest HildaP

EXO-EXO-M-Tao_1429765546_af.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/taos-father-gives-interview-says-his-son-has-agreed-to-leave

EXO’s Xiumin Deletes Instagram Account

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/22/exos-xiumin-deletes-instagram-account/