[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

I miss you too sis @dhebbie2t...Im trying not to become more overdosed that I already am. But today,well.its special. I just have to post photos of my love.

23318E5053726A36172891

Guest HildaP

lunchbreak sis @dhebbie2t    are you working on Sunday too? Or is it Monday there now? I can't keep up with this time differences.

Guest dhebbie2t

califgirl said: Hi, I'm new to kpop. Can you tell me what does a leader in a kpop group do? Like what are Suho's responsibilities as the leader? It's very new to me because I grew up in the golden age of American boybands but I never new they had appointed leaders. Thanks.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

thanks sis @dhebbie2t  was wondering. That was a stolen pic alright,he looks terribly in pain. We need to go there and become official masseurs for our guys...I know that will cure all their problems. But this guy is MINE...do not touch :x

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

I miss you too sis @dhebbie2t...Im trying not to become more overdosed that I already am. But today,well.its special. I just have to post photos of my love.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: lunchbreak sis @dhebbie2t    are you working on Sunday too? Or is it Monday there now? I can't keep up with this time differences.

Guest redhill

HildaP said: @redhill  noooooo don't leave us,please! We love to have you here as our first male member!!!! Please come back,I was just curious. If I said something that offended you Im so sorry. Please forgive me.

Guest HildaP

sis @dhebbie2t it is special because I had a very goodnight last night.Sometimes I don't sleep at all. Thanks for asking sis. And about my boy,well,ok...you all can touch him but I will be watching! X(  hahaha

I saw into sm entertainment wikipeda site. where u get information. Bottom it say because kris left. lay will be proxy leader or leader exo m. He will be talking for promotion and stuff. 
I remember him talking in happy camp when Beakhyun was about to speak. He was next to him. Lay speak for him too. Lay is so humble. Love it. Plus he getting more attention now. 

Guest HildaP

brother @redhill...I love Xiumin...the make up is part of his image,and yes,I do love him with all that make up. Funny,isn't it...Im in the USA and here it would be considered not proper...but remember they are Korean and Chinese entertainers and they do it to enhance their looks. So,I hope I answer that question.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: sis @dhebbie2t it is special because I had a very goodnight last night.Sometimes I don't sleep at all. Thanks for asking sis. And about my boy,well,ok...you all can touch him but I will be watching! X(  hahaha

Guest HildaP

no sis@dhebbie2t I did not dreamed of him. The only one I have dream of is Kris...really. It was so real,like he was right there with me,in a train!

evil eye,well not really but watch it now,there are some parts of him that are off limits...he is very ticklish.

:D:D

Guest dhebbie2t

lindab12 said: I saw into sm entertainment wikipeda site. where u get information. Bottom it say because kris left. lay will be proxy leader or leader exo m. He will be talking for promotion and stuff. 
I remember him talking in happy camp when Beakhyun was about to speak. He was next to him. Lay speak for him too. Lay is so humble. Love it. Plus he getting more attention now. 

Guest HildaP

now that you mention it sis @dhebbie2t,yes it was during that time. I always wondered why we were on a train together.

Guest dhebbie2t

@HildaP ow, XiuMin is a bit ticklish now?

what part?

I know Lay tickles if you blow his neck,

What about XiuMin?

Guest HildaP

hahaha sis...me and my big mouth...Xiumin is ticklish all over...anyway,I sure don't know but you got me there! HHmmmm I have to try blowing his neck,his armpits,his chest,his tummy... >:)

Guest hajiwonsarang

HildaP said:

My Xiumini is so skinny...they all are,really. Compare to most American guys,Im in USA by the way,they are like sticks! But I do love my Xiumin...when he retires Im going to feed him all he wants to eat! I want my baozi back

00000000HHHHHHH MYYYYY HHHHEEEEAAARRRTTT!!!!

Guest HildaP

hi sis @hayiwonsarang   he sure is petite and next to me,well...Im not that petite...aaahhhh Im so glad love is blind.

Guest hajiwonsarang

lindab12 said: I saw into sm entertainment wikipeda site. where u get information. Bottom it say because kris left. lay will be proxy leader or leader exo m. He will be talking for promotion and stuff.