[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

@tofu_cloud   Im glad that you posted your opinion about Kris,I respect your right to do so. So I hope you respect my right to say what Im going to say.

Im glad you like EXO.We as sisters and fans of EXO love and support them. Im going to speak of my love for Kris because I do love and care for him. Since you personally don't know him,you do not have any idea of his feelings or thoughts...really none of us do...then im going to read your post like I do all the news I hear from other sources...its all hearsay.

I respect Kris right to leave the group. I respect kris right to want to achieve more than he has with EXO. Im not going to believe any negative comments about Kris and Im going to be happy for him when I read that he is doing well. A lot of my sisters here love Kris too and wish him the best.

So,because I love the remaining 11 as well Im not going to post anything that might make one of my sisters unhappy,we all have our biases and we all love them with all our hearts and we do not want to hear,I do not want to hear,someone putting one of them down, including of course our Kris. He is to me and will always be part of EXO.

So tofu_cloud you may post anything you want,its your right but remember that its also our right to comment on what you or anyone else posts I hope you don't take it this as an attack,its not...just my humble opinion.

Guest HildaP

ooohhh  @cupdaddy   only Kai is hot???? No way sis...my Xiumin,Lay,Tao,even our happy virus at times can look hot...so noooo :-O :-O  there is more than one hot sexy man in there!!!! :x Specially my sweetheart >:D< Im going to tell him he IS the sexiest one of them all!!!! That way he can sleep tonight.

Guest luehoney

@dhebbie2t, LOL.. I didn't even realized that! I've been promoted to superstar status! yay to me! 
and yeah, the scene where they revealed each other's secret was edited out! I'm so disappointed with that.. but in twitter, you can find the translations of that segment though...
the first one with Tao, where Baek said he always bring his laptop to the toilet, I posted here before I think. but I didn't post the one where Baekhyun said Suho is always on the phone. 
SIS @HildaP!!!!!!!!!! You're BACK!!!!!!!!!!
znR4U.gif

Guest KoreanA

Hi sisters!!! :-h

Anyone missed me...I gues no one even noticed I'm missing :(

Just kdding...I was off a couple of days but now I'm back :)

Everyone wrote tons of posts...I need to read all of them first and then comment...BTW HAppy Camp was amazing!!!

Loved every second of it!!!! :x :x :x

Guest luehoney

@KoreanA!! I noticed! Glad you're back!
btw, today is Baek first day of performing at the "singing in the rain" musical.
Kyungsoo and their manager went to the musical to support Baek :)
BsBDx76CAAEUql6.jpg
BsBLHP3CAAEnNO8.jpg

Kyungsoo and manager.
BsBFJK_CEAA7DPD.jpg

I think there's going to be a kissing scene in the musical... So prepare your hearts, sisters!

Guest luehoney

A chinese producer is planning to debut a new boy group in China.. with a concept kinda similar to EXO, so the reporter asked, will the new boy group have a concept similar to EXO, the producer replied, NO... because they can't speak Chinese..  
BsBiq69CIAAOk6T.jpg:largeBsBiq66CQAAhRiT.jpg:large

Not trying to be mean, but girl, are you stupid? do you even know them??

So then, Lay updated his weibo, followed by Tao. 
BsBYkDKCEAAGpDi.jpg

BsBZKJnCEAAUKov.jpg:large

You tell em boys!!!!

Guest HildaP

Morning to all! Thanks sis @luehoney for posting the photos. So my Chanyeol is wearing gold sandals,he is so special! I haven't seen Happy Camp yet,waiting until later tonight to watch it. Our Baek looks so happy...Im so happy for him...fighting sweet Baek!!!! We love you!!!!

Guest HildaP

Lovely photo of our baekhyun

tumblr_mmxluaDjJo1rofzc1o1_500.png

tumblr_my9b1hitjU1sawj2lo1_500.gif

th?id=HN.607989652164840893&pid=15.1&P=0..............th?id=HN.608001287238388851&pid=15.1&P=0

tumblr_n80i3fSkXB1s7aqb8o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n80i3fSkXB1s7aqb8o1_500.gif

tumblr_n83cttojz81ri5aypo3_250.gif..........tumblr_n83cttojz81ri5aypo1_250.gif

tumblr_n83cttojz81ri5aypo2_250.gif..................tumblr_n83cttojz81ri5aypo4_250.gif

Guest HildaP

Hi sis @malamolly  nice to see you again sis. When you mention Chanyeols sandals,and you say all is controlled...do you mean Chanyeol has to wear whatever shoes they give him? LOL ...how about all the expensive clothes,bag,purses,jewelry and very expensive things they wear, do they have to give it all back when they are through filming or taking photos? I was wondering if they get to keep all this expensive things they are promoting.

what fancams sis? From baekhyun dancing in the rain? I haven't seen any of them.'

This is such a beautiful photo of D.O.

tumblr_n8couemG0q1s2qb5to1_500.gif