[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

I wasn't really fond of EXO in the beginning because there were so many teasers and I couldn't bring myself to bother playing all of them. But I just saw the showcase, and I was literally speechless. The boys all did so well and I loved every performance they prepared. The interview segment was quite adorable and I couldn't help but fall in love with Baek Hyun; his bathroom story was just so cute. I picked up a few biases from both groups and it's kind of sad that we won't be seeing EXO-M as much as EXO-K because they're promoting in China but I do hope sometime in the future the boys would perform together as EXO as a whole because the performances they had as EXO was just incredible.

My favorite performance definitely had to be the one where Baek Hyun and D.O perform What Is Love, ah, the boys vocals were just incredible. I can't wait to see them debut <3 I'm seriously looking forward to see EXO making waves in 2012.

Guest azn_cute_bois

wow.. i love the song and the music video are awesome too!!

i can wait for there full Album and i going to buy both EXO-K & EXO-M album!!

Guest minsgirl

Hi~ Can someone help me again indentifying this member please? ;3

*quoted image*

thankyou in advance ^^~

its beakhyun from exo k... i think thts how u spell his name but yeah 

Guest KhimJJee

To those who wanna know the meaning of the song

Heres the Korean lyrics and translation

ROMANIZATION

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.

Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?

irheobeorin chae wemyeonhaneun geot gata chameul subakke eobseo

nuneul gamjiman

mama! ijen naege daedabhaejwo wae saramdeuli dallajyeotneunji

areumdaun sijeoriraneunge jonjaehagin haetneunji

ije deoneun saranghaneun beobdo ijeotgo baeryeohaneun mamdo irheotgeo

deungeul dollin chaero saragagi babbeungeol

ikmyeong-e gamyeone gamchweotdeon sal-e gadeukhan jilshil

kkeuteul bwado baegopeun deuthan

ijen manjoghae?

* urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka?

sotonghaji anheulkka? saranghaji anheulkka?

apeun hyeonshire dashi nunmuri heulleo

bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon dwendago malhaeyo mama. mama.

eonjengabuteo urin seumateuhan gamoge jabaljeokeuro gadhyeo

0gwa 1ro mandeun dijiteole nae ingyeogeul matgyeo

geogin saengmyeondo kamjeongdo ddadeuthamdo eobtgo eondeo sseuregiman

nadwingguneun sakmakhan beolpan

nali galsurok weroumman deohaejyeo

uriga inganil su bakke eobtneun geon sangcheo badneun geot Yeah-

mannago soneul jabgo neukkimyeo hamkke ulgo utgo

dalmagago seoro yeongyeoldwae

dolikigo shipdamyeon

* Repeat

Turnback!

juggo, jugigo ssaugo wichigo. igeon jeonjaengi aniya

dowajweoyo mamamama mamamama Turn back

ggaedadge mamamama mamamama Rolling back

baggo chigo pyeoneul nanugo ssaugo igeon geimdo aniya

dowajweoyo mamamama mamamama Turn back

Yeah-

Careless, careless. (mama) Shoot anonymous, anonymous. (mama)

Heartless, mindless. (mama) No one. Who care about me? (mama

salme heollakdwin chukbokbadeun naldeul-e kamsahago

maeil saeroun inyeondeuleul mandeulgo

ggaejyeobeorin maume boda, kippeun sarangeul modu hamkke

useul su itdamyeon

* Repeat

--

TRANSLATION

I guess I have no choice but to tolerate who was lost outside

Close my eyes

MAMA! Now let me see why the answers of the people changes

Maybe they haven't noticed the existence of such beautiful thing as time

I have forgotten how to just hear, love and care, no longer but lost

Turning their backs while working while living

Envy, you're filled with the desire to kill behind an anonymous mask

Even after seeing it you're filled with hunger

Are you happy now?

*REPEAT

We wouldn't face our eyes anymore?

Wouldn't we communicate? Wouldn't we love?

Going back to the reality hurts while tearing

Say it MAMA it will change, could change, MAMA

I'm smart but yet voluntarily trapped in this prison

0 & 1 were used to create a digit for my personality

In this life there's a lot differente languages, feelings, there's no warmth just trash

There's a wilderness of a self-desolated one

There's loneliness day by day

There are things we cannot help but to hurt a human being. Yeah-

Laugh, cry all together, holding hands meeting that feeling

Each resemble connecting

If you ever want to recover.

*REPEAT

Turnback!

Die, kill, shout the fight. This is not a war

MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA Help me to Turn back

MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA Aware of Rolling back

Slammed with this fight game, not hitting a side to share

MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA Help me to Turn back

Yeah-

Careless, careless. (MAMA) Shoot anonymous, anonymous. (MAMA)

Heartless, mindless. (MAMA) No one. Who care about me? (MAMA)

I'm grateful to be allowed to live in this blessed days

Every day creating new ties

Than even in a shattered heart, with a good love

You can still laugh

*REPEAT

CREDIT: Daum Music

TRANSLATIONS: puffyums & Korra @CODE:EXO

ROMANIZATION: yosoup. @ CODE:EXO

Guest lee_kim

Hi. any onw know where can i find news about chinese entertainment. for EXo-K , we can get it from site like allkpop. but for Exo-M. where can i go?

i know all the sources to get EXO-K file fast, but Exo-M i dont know any file. could u please direct me to some site?

u can PM me if soompi is not allow to promote other sites here.

i will be super super thankful

Guest bebi1506

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAOPgVOMwlA

LoL at D.O

U guys can check out their 2 perfs on that channel too. But still, have to wait til next week to hear them singing live. This is quite sad !

Guest lccyn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAOPgVOMwlA

LoL at D.O

U guys can check out their 2 perfs on that channel too. But still, have to wait til next week to hear them singing live. This is quite sad !

^thanks for sharing!

D.O. totally just blanked out, he is too nervous!!

I thought I can hear them sing live for their debut stage! Oh my gosh...

Guest lolly88

1)

120408 Fanaccount of EXO @ Inkigayo

1. During MAMA all of them were really nervous, they did their group introduction and started on rehearsal.

They did a total of 6 rehearsals. After every round of recording kai would support his waist and go off stage, his expressions showed that he was really uncomfortable. During the start of MAMA the PD shouted for standby and EXO K did but the song wasn’t played. Members started dancing to the dances, they were really cute.

2. During history there were paper flakes falling from the ceiling. Chanyeol helped kai remove the paper flakes on his hair then helped D.O. but D.O. ducked so chanyeol told him to lower his head so he could remove them (lol)

Everytime chanyeol helped baekhyun remove the flakes from his hair fans would scream

Kai is really tan

Maybe because of the baekyeol interaction which made fans scream, kai was envious and he tapped sehun’s back and pointed at him. Of course fans screamed again

Halfway through D.O.’s part PD requested to cut the music and redo the performance and D.O. gave the [removed]same as the one he gave lay when he couldn’t understand lay at the showcase) pretty much panicking because his parts got cut

Fans saw his expression and started screaming again

During the last part, Suho and D.O. accidentally banged into each other

After the performance ended D.O. put both of his arms on Suho’s shoulders and walked down the stage.

During the last recording Baekhyun stood and winked at fans. About 300 of them were there.

During history SHINee’s Key and Jonghyun came out sneakily to watch them but fans were screaming so they went back in

Translated from: http://ww4.sinaimg.c...drscc91uq7j.jpg

translated by: @heechvl

take out with credits

2}

Poor boys they had been up since 6am in the morning,working for more then 12 hours and this second fan account below, is them doing pre recording for next week inkigayo

https://twitter.com/...#!/himurahimeko

DO and Sehun lost their wristband at least once during the dances

Sehun kept on making mistakes on the dance. So did chanyeol. Once Sehun looked a little too close to Kai like he was going to fall on him.

Sehun fell to his knees during one of the dance steps because the floor was slippery where he was. But he recovered well.

Chanyeol picked things out of sehun's hair this time.

baekhyun -The music kept on going and he really looked in pain. He tried to shake it off but it was apparent that it hurt a lot.

He tried to get back into the dance but it was no good. He was hurt. The other boys kept on dancing but they were really concerned.

Kai kept on looking over and looked like he wanted to just stop but knew that they couldn't unless the music stopped.

Finally the director called cut and Kai practically ran and dropped to his knees in front of Baekhyun. Sehun was also right there with Kai.

Baekhyun fell to his knees after they called cut and EVERYONE ran at him.

BTW guys, it was an accident so dont blame the staff or anything for not stopping immediately. It all happened so fast.

We were all so worried an a lot of people were getting angry but the stage manager came out and placated the crowd.

"he's alright, don't worry. He's getting some eye drops. Trust us"

the boys came back out and the last to come out was Baekhyun. He looked more sheepishly embarrassed than hurt and that helped the atmosphere

This was after the pre recording of next week inkigayo

3)

EXO-K fan meeting has finished. Suho said that he felt quite guilty that he didn’t protect Baek Hyun.He said sorry to fans that let them worried. Baek Hyun is all right now. This fan meeting was hold in front of SBS gate, only last few minutes. Kai was still shy.Chanyeol smiled with his white teeth. They blow out a candle and cut the cake,singing a song named “Happy Broadcasting Day”.

cr:keyworld

EXO-K fanmeet 120408- Sehun got the loudest screams, but spoke so softly. (via:SMent_EXO)

Guest Ferielle

http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/classic

where exo-m will debut it's on now but exo-m still didn't start just in few

Guest Panda_Lulu

OMB D': !!!!! they have already injured themselves .

be carefull and rest well boy ..... eventhough I think u guys won't have any break soon TT^TT

1)

2}

Poor boys they had been up since 6am in the morning,working for more then 12 hours and this second fan account below, is them doing pre recording for next week inkigayo

This was after the pre recording of next week inkigayo

3)

OMO! i want to hug them for their hard work.. 

woooaahhh!!! its the first time i saw this thread having 112 users..hope more people will support EXO in the future..

and for the MAMA song i really love it..i keep on replaying it..

EXO FIGHTING!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif..

Guest lolly88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WRixQJdjzKE

They got dissed but still gave these people a 90 degrees bow.

7192a542gw1drsomr4zcij.jpg

huneyboyy@tumblr

:I just hope you can spend a minute reading this.

To my lovely exotics,

Just in case you don’t know what has happened. EXO-M was teased (at least in my opinion they were doing so) by some Chinese senior singers in the ceremony tonight.

They were standing alongside with EXO-M on the stage. A Chinese band first exclaimed that they will support local groups forever. Then another duet group praised a Chinese boy band called MIC by saying MIC can surely surpass Korean groups.

With members from both China and Korea, EXO-M members were very embarrassed. Obviously Kris, Tao, Lu Han and Lay understood all their words. But they still smiled and shown respect. Lu Han even sang a few lines from a song composed by the duet group.

Please, they need our great support! We have to show them how huge EXO-M can be, and make those guys feel ashamed of what they had said.

Of course, EXO-K worths our support as well. xp

I love you EXO and EXOTICS!

Btw can you kindly reblog or like to show your love to EXO-M please?

Just to clear things up:

The mc was ignorant, she didnt do her homework but she didnt tease EXO M at all. She just thought that they are a foreign band who doesnt understand Chinese.

The male pink duo was definitely a little more on the offensive side, they mentioned to the audience to always support "our local artistes" and "not foreign artistes".

I was indeed raging before i watched the clip, but after watching.. my reaction wasnt as big because they were not being ridiculed. But they were misunderstood and you can tell its the insecurity that the chinese male duo felt about Chinese boybands(since the hallyu wave is huge in China as well) hence why he said that. He didnt say that and arrowed it to EXO M only, he was referring to foreign korean bands altogether.

and what Luhan sang was actually a song from a male duo as well(BUT not the pink duo beside them, its the two who were sitting down and smiling) The younger hoobaes are all standing onstage to pay a tribute to the duo who's about to come up onstage and get their award.

Let's just chill and not get this matter out of hand on our boys first debut day, alright? I'm sure their joy of being able to debut in their hometown and on such a major show is enough to override the other irrelevant matters. :)

Guest VitalMemory

I would like to think that Baekhyun is fine by now. I love how they all care so much for each other, it's really heartwarming. They seem to be really into fanservice, and I'm glad we get to see all these cute moments between them.

I'm not happy with what happened with EXO M, but I heard that someone apologized for it, not sure who though. I like that Kris did correct the MC and said they had 4 Chinese members with them.

Above all I'm just really happy that they have finally debut since we all have been waiting for this day for so long.