[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest KoreanA

Our unicorn sure is sexy but his dimples is what I love about him :D

When he smiles he sure cures me :D

Amazing pictures sis...

Soon, I'll be going to sleep....tomorrow is another day.... :D

Summer is comming girls...there will be a lot of shirtless boys...but noone can compare to EXO :(

EXO-Showtime-Episode-1.gif

Guest dhebbie2t

@KoreanA what a goodbye picture? okey you can go sleep now, take some rest sis

Have I mentioned it before that LAY is ruining my bias lists, I grow a feelings for him nowadays.

Miyanhae sis @PaulaL

just watch exo moonlight performance at emka. i enjoy halfway of the song, but crying halfway later when i start to imagine how would it look like if fanfan dance to that song... my heart broke.. again. :( 
for the performance review, D.O singing is stable. baek stable too.. but a bit shaky during the adlib towards the end of the song. hard song, goodjob for both D.O n baek for live singing :)love the outfit.. i kinda have issue with boys in that kind of outfit, that's sexy in my eyes.. i dont like baek with contact lens, chanyeol looks very2 sexy during the intro.. i love how he sit on the chair. sexy. xiumin looks sexy.. tao kai sehun xiumin get the most of screentime, and chenchen n chanyeol get the less.. luhan n lay doesn't get much screentime too. 

fanfan get none screentime...

okay... that's not funny, sorry. 
ps: brainwashing my brain... to only think of happy things... argggg... im eager to hear more happy news about him... i dont want to sleep.. im waiting for happynews again.. please!!!! 

Guest dhebbie2t

Okey guys, I am now signing off, but before that I wanna post a pic for my baby KyungSoo first.

"You're my everything, my life. You're my worst distraction"

tumblr_n6qfdy6QIA1qaqsmzo1_400.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

yoyo_icecube said: just watch exo moonlight performance at emka. i enjoy halfway of the song, but crying halfway later when i start to imagine how would it look like if fanfan dance to that song... my heart broke.. again. :( 
for the performance review, D.O singing is stable. baek stable too.. but a bit shaky during the adlib towards the end of the song. hard song, goodjob for both D.O n baek for live singing :)love the outfit.. i kinda have issue with boys in that kind of outfit, that's sexy in my eyes.. i dont like baek with contact lens, chanyeol looks very2 sexy during the intro.. i love how he sit on the chair. sexy. xiumin looks sexy.. tao kai sehun xiumin get the most of screentime, and chenchen n chanyeol get the less.. luhan n lay doesn't get much screentime too. 

fanfan get none screentime...

okay... that's not funny, sorry. 
ps: brainwashing my brain... to only think of happy things... argggg... im eager to hear more happy news about him... i dont want to sleep.. im waiting for happynews again.. please!!!! 

Guest luehoney

You guys!!! I love reading all the posts.. waaa the thread jumped 4 pages.. Good job! but what's with the Luhan pic spam at page 176??!!!!
Do you guys want to kill me or something??? I can't! His sexiness is my number one weakness!

edit..
I stumbled upon this gif... and I feel like crying again T.T
tumblr_mzuwnf4k6E1so79wuo2_r1_500.gif

Guest luehoney

@YusMY.. yes. I saw it.. checking instagram and twitter are the first thing I do every morning.. It became a habit of mine now.. aigoo...
Luhan... why do I like this guy so much??? I like him to the point it hurts T.T

Guest KoreanA

Morning girls...Brand new day today :D:)

@cupdaddy I'm not from US, I'm from Croatia, EU... :D

@luehoney.... witch picture sis we posted so many sexy LuLu's :D

@yoyo_icecube your post made me cry when you said "how could it be is Kris is dancing that choreography" And honestly my heart hurt :(

he would look out from this world :D

anyway I stumbled upon this picture it so cute ... :D

10450856_700291543422338_162000454131736

Poor haraboji he messed all of it :D

Gomawo-yo!! :D

Oooooh ! I left for a few days, and I find more than 200 answers since my last post !!!! ^^ Amazing !
But... I don't have the courage to read everything :\">  so I'm gonna drop in the conversation here...

Just saw the Music Core Performance :
http://youtu.be/YKynwJVz4Us
Good, as ever... But I've got to say that I'm glad the Overdose promotion is ending. Sure it was short but they really are exhausted (I'm really worried about Kai's health as a matter of fact !)....
And, like most of Kris supporters, it hurts to see Overdose without him... I can't get used to it T_T
I want them to do something different. Something that won't remind me every second where Kris would be, what he would sing, how he would look like...

yoyo_icecube said: just watch exo moonlight performance at emka. i enjoy halfway of the song, but crying halfway later when i start to imagine how would it look like if fanfan dance to that song... my heart broke.. again. :( 

Guest KoreanA

They didn't won but it's ok :D

Inkigayo is theirs, I know it :D

I agree with @malamolly although I'm sad that promotion is over I'm so happy for them...but sadly work for them is not as nearly over :(

and yeah sis... we were busy...mostly sis @dhebbie2t and I :)) sorry :D

we are having too much fun on this thread :))

@paulaL noone is imune to Lay :D

BTW beautiful pictures :D

Something funny :))

1382998_700549350063224_8746843098074793

OMG Kai!!!!

@PaulaL yeah.. im here... trying hard to not feel sad when i see OT11. its hurt to see OT11 but i cant wait for fanfan to be release from SM. actually theres a couple of good news of fanfan these 2days.. you can find them in his personal thread. click his name in my signature. 
@malamolly IKR, can't help but imagine WYF body dancing to that song... damn. btw... theres good news for us... check out fanfan thread.. haven't see you there for so long.. kinda miss you there XD

Guest KoreanA

Who else loves this song?

I can't get enough of it :D

Thunder is so similar :D

BTW beautiful editing :)

DAMN!!!! In this video Chanyeol reminds me of Lee Min Ho :D

My poor heart!!!!! OMO! Daebak!!

@yoyo_icecube : I'm back after few days in Paris for work matters... I've come back on Kris thread too. It feels good to hear some good news. And to see that some people are still supporting him !

@KoreanA : This MV is great, indeed !!!
My favorite "old Exo song" is Black Pearl. It's a pity they didn't promote it. I like it so much I can listen to it repeatedly !!!
:x

Guest luehoney

@KoreanA that's my fave EXO songs ever... I know all their songs are great, but that song has a very special place in my heart.. I don't know whether its the lyrics, the melody, their beautiful voice.. but that songs just gets to me...
Have you guys watch the fancam at the concert where the fans sang along to this song?? I cried :')

Guest KoreanA

luehoney said: @KoreanA that's my fave EXO songs ever... I know all their songs are great, but that song has a very special place in my heart.. I don't know whether its the lyrics, the melody, their beautiful voice.. but that songs just gets to me...
Have you guys watch the fancam at the concert where the fans sang along to this song?? I cried :')