[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Se Hun cute as ever.. I'm happy that I've heard at least  long version of the song Into Your World..one of my favorite song in EXO..and i want the full version now...

EXO doesn't debut yet but they're getting so much attention..they already have fans all over the world..hehe amazing! But of course they can't avoid haters too..and im seeing some of it on youtube..i just hope they will just accept EXO without complaining and comparing them to other boy group..

(More teasers will be released very soon so stay tuned!)  

actually im getting tired of this..more teasers..more teasers..seriously how many teasers SM plan to release?

fury.gif..why can't they just make EXO debut..sorry guys for my rant..im just excited to see them perform because they really have cool song and dance..biggrin.gif

Hmm... Regarding the voices in each song teaser. It's really, really hard to say whose lines are whose when we don't even have a clip of them talking. :lol: But I love this kind of speculation games. This is why the predebut period of an artist/ group can be so much more fun compared to after debut. The anticipation and all<3

I'll say those that i can remember off my head currently. (on my mobile)

My Lady - Kyungsoo and Baekhyun

Your World - Either Baekhyun or Joon Myeon(Su Ho) for the solo line

Let Out the Beast - First rapping voice Chanyeol, second Kai. This song is the one thats making me extremely curious because whoever's the deep voice rapper... I'm going to stan him HARD. First time liking a rapper in SMTown.

Baby Don't Cry MY FAVORITE. I've always liked ballads(mid tempo, mellow) more than any other genres. This song is GOLD. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun again.

Anw for the EXO M versions, it's pretty obvious that LuHan and Chen are the ones singing while Tao is the rapper because all the predebut competitions and clips pretty much confirmed their roles. Only for the latest Your World, I can tell YiXing(Lay's) voice is in it. ^^

Overall I think we can conclude that EXO will be a really vocally inclined group judging from their music as of now. Great, here comes the fanboys ;D

^

Baby Don't Cry is one of my favourites, the song is eargasm. And from what I know EXO seem to already have a few fanboys, aren't the two main moderators in CODEEXO fanboys? I  think 'Let out the Beast' is a song that will bring the fanboys in ^^. 

And from the last teaser, at the end Kai appears, which probably means another Kai teaser... I like the boy but, surely there are other dancers in EXO they can use >.< 

Guest PsychedelicAir

Teaser 23: "[into] Your World"

tumblr_m08rv1opMM1rntrqmo1_r1_500.jpg

Korean

Chinese

Lyrics

你的世界:

Tian tang shi shui shi shui di

Heaven is any time any place (2x)

Duì wǒ lái shuō nǐ bǐ yǐqián shì hái cànlàn yàoyǎn

To me, you are more brilliant and dazzling than ever before

Rúguǒ yǒu shuí duì nǐ gùyì

If anyone has intentions towards you

Wǒ yīdìng bù yǔnxǔ

I will not allow it

Fǎngfú dì yīcì jiàn rǔ yī liǎn yuǎn de (?) Tǎntèbù’ān

It seems our 1st meeting, I felt uneasy, had to look away

Ér wǒ měi tiān zhǐshì wàngzhe nǐ

However I gaze at you everyday

xīnlǐ yīzhí xiǎngzhe nǐ

Always have you in my heart

Suǒsuì de chén’āi hé shālì

Trivial dust and sand

wǒ bù huì ràng nàxiē shānghài kàojìn nǐ

I won’t let those things that hurt you get close

yǒngyuǎn shǒuhù nǐ

Protect you forever

Wèi nǐ dǎngzhe zhè fēng I’m totally in love

Shield you from the wind I’m totally in love

Shēn wèi nǐ de shǒuhù zhě

Become your guardian

Yǒngyuǎn yǒu wǒ

Always have me

jiùsuàn shìjiè dōu lěngmò

Even if the world is cold

Měi cì nǐ tòngkǔ wěiqu

Every time you are suffering or in pain

wèi nǐ huì bǎ lèi cā qù

I will wipe away your tears

Rúguǒ shì nǐ hé wǒ

If it’s you and me

bùguǎn zài nǎlǐ

Doesn’t matter where we are

tiāntáng shì suíshí hé suídì

Heaven is any time any place

Ài shàng nǐ de wǒ zài yě méiyǒu dìfāng kě huítóu

I fell in love with you, too late to look back

Translation Credit: AllkpopFangirl @ EXO Thread, 6theory Forum

Please do not take without credit

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Latest:

Chinese Magazine Scans

[ 1 ] [ 2 ]

Bulgarian Newspaper + Brief Translation

[ LINK ]

Rumoured date for album showcase

[ LINK ]

Guest lolly88

I finally figured out what EXO stands for:

EXtremely Talented Eye Candy Overload  

got to agree with you :wub:

w00t.gifw00t.gif

15s62bt.jpgwwhe9y.jpg

240xkzl.jpgopo48x.jpg

4gq902.jpg34q4wnp.jpg

Guest lolly88

Weibo http://www.weibo.com/zhangyixingbar
PLEASE CREDIT THIS INFORMATION
TO 张艺兴LAY吧_XingPark中文首站

经在公司守门的前线亲的消息得知Kai和Sehun已经离开公司
于是忽鹿晗和牛仔哥还有灿烈和小胖也离开公司了,艺兴你要练习到什么时候才愿意回宿舍休息

12.53am china time korea time 1.53am
the fans who waited for yixing outside sm
reports that kai and sehun has left sm building

1.09 am china time korea time 2.09 am
yixing fans reports that luhan,kris,chanyeol and xiumin has also left sm building to go home
yixing is yet to be seen probably still practicing

now its 2.18 am china time korea time 3.18am
yixing has finally left sm building even though tired he still responded to his fan waiting for him.
千呼万唤,我们艺兴终于出来了。虽然很累了可还是回应了前线亲的打招呼
304eg9.png

Guest emilykins

120227 Various EXO members going to SM

Sehun

rTo7I.jpg

Kris & Luhan

09zLk.jpg

Tao

ObcT7.jpg

credit as tagged

These were taken the same day that fans went to reinforce EXO!!  I was actually at SM on that day and saw the fans giving Luhan one of the bags...... Personally I think saying he "was very happy, he took it with great joy" is a bit of a stretch hahaha he looked a little overwhelmed and scared by all the fans that were there!!  But I am glad that EXO are already receiving so much support from fans even before their debut^^

Also thank you jisol for the help with the fan cafe, and the first post looks amazing~~^^

Weibo http://www.weibo.com/zhangyixingbar

PLEASE CREDIT THIS INFORMATION

TO 张艺兴LAY吧_XingPark中文首站

经在公司守门的前线亲的消息得知Kai和Sehun已经离开公司

于是忽鹿晗和牛仔哥还有灿烈和小胖也离开公司了,艺兴你要练习到什么时候才愿意回宿舍休息

12.53am china time korea time 1.53am

the fans who waited for yixing outside sm

reports that kai and sehun has left sm building

1.09 am china time korea time 2.09 am

yixing fans reports that luhan,kris,chanyeol and xiumin has also left sm building to go home

yixing is yet to be seen probably still practicing

now its 2.18 am china time korea time 3.18am

yixing has finally left sm building even though tired he still responded to his fan waiting for him.

千呼万唤,我们艺兴终于出来了。虽然很累了可还是回应了前线亲的打招呼

Whoa they seemed to practice so hard. Practicing till really late. I love hardworking EXO :]

These were taken the same day that fans went to reinforce EXO!!  I was actually at SM on that day and saw the fans giving Luhan one of the bags...... Personally I think saying he "was very happy, he took it with great joy" is a bit of a stretch hahaha he looked a little overwhelmed and scared by all the fans that were there!!  But I am glad that EXO are already receiving so much support from fans even before their debut^^

Lol he was a lil scared. Maybe it's because he's not used to have that many fans and not used to receiving gifts from fans, which proves that he might lived a life of an ordinary guy back then. Or maybe because he has heard fellow EXO members' stories about intimidating fans and else, so he got a lil scared somehow and thought "What do you want to do with me?" while being cautious when the fans approached him lol

Lu Han, you better get used to it soon because you're like EXO's most popular member now :D

Guest emilykins

[HQ] Kai, Sehun, & Luhan for W Korea March 2012 Issue

9MeSW.jpg

Iuo78.jpg

Xnk1f.jpg

credit as tagged

I don't think these have been shared yet, but let me know if they have~~

^ thanks so much for the shares. hehe i've seen the photos before but

yoooo kai is SO stunning; I feel like the editors of the shoot missed out on so much good material for exo

-_- like, they had plenty of other good shots; but we only have 3 published.

sigh.

guys i'm really wondering about moonkyu now; like what is he up to :(

according to this fan account. exo had a training music camp and moonkyu was a part of it :|

when they were deciding on concepts/songs for exo

[PRE-DEBUT] This was when Kai and his friend Moonkyu, and the others were in Norway (my country...and I didn't know it after months...*sigh*) They were on Trondheim Calling August 2011 (SM held a music camp there) where they were introduced and they were finding which songs suited EXO the most. Teddy Riley anticipated on the music camp and DSign Music AS (norwegian producers who also writes/produces the song "Super Hero" for SHINee's comeback). There were over 50 writers/producers there.

bLeCB.jpg

cr: https://www.facebook.com/EXO.Intl (nhi)

Picture credits: teemingTINA on youtube

if you guys remember there was were similar predebut pics with moonkyu and kai together hanging out in a grassy area

i guess in retrospect i'm not sure how true this account actually is since o_O the pictures look a bit older than last summer.

kai looks at least 2 years younger than he is now...don't you guys think?

Guest lolly88

sigh.

guys i'm really wondering about moonkyu now; like what is he up to :(

according to this fan account. exo had a training music camp and moonkyu was a part of it :|

when they were deciding on concepts/songs for exo

,moonkyu was suppose to be exo ,but he left on his own accord,he was still seen at sm building last year

few theories,he waited too long to debut and left ,the other he knew that his current look would not fit the group ...

Haven't you see the graduation pictures of him and kai ,he kind of look very different from when he was young

since you like him so much here 's some picture of him

67b212b7gw1dqewwproz8j.jpg

67b212b7jw1dpv0k7bp9lj.jpg

9881993djw1dq7etdwicej.jpg

Guest shiinaoushiza

Yey. love this thread..>.<

I love EXO, i think i'm nef fan of them..^^

i want to know, what we can call for Exo's Fan ??

Gomawo..>.<

^ we don't have a fanclub name yet. and personal opinion, I don't want to be called an exotic.

@lolly88: thanks so much for the info! I suspected it was something like that when the grad pics came out tbh, I felt so extremely superficial and shallow for even thinking it though, and he trained for so long! regardless, hopefully he ends up doing something he loves whatever that may be...

predebut pic of D.O and Kai

(sdkfjasdjfd can't even with this guy, kim jong in you are so attractive)

Dj8gV.jpg

cr: as tagged (doexodo) and galaexo@twitter

Guys guys, I found some really interesting informations:

Brief informations:

“1.EXO_K队的队长是俊绵…..06年就卖身给SM…是三大主唱之一

《MY LADY》韩版是俊绵唱的….

2.KAI是主领舞…说队员们都会不由自主的被KAI使唤~~~传说只有李泰民这个孩纸可以制得了他…

3.世勋是领舞+门面….还说世勋其实很爱哭…完全没有心机…据传会走演艺路线…

4.说D.O出道前为什么就会有ANTI是因为及走了一个练习生(因为出道问题)…D.O是主唱

5灿烈是门面+rapper…灿烈与KAI出道前参加过东方神起的《HAHAHA SONG》.

6.说白白的五官清爽宜人.白白是主唱..

7.KRIS是EXO_M队的队长…..说KRIS真人比上镜好看多~~而且完全没动过脸..没有几位艺人的脸能和他比的…原本是要进EXO_K的~~但因为SM压在中国地区的最大赌注而进了M队~~走演艺路线的可能性非常大~~

8.TAO学武11年2010年才加入SM只当了不到1年的练习生就出道了,所以被人嫉妒总被韩国练习生欺负~~诶~~

9.鹿晗原来是JYP的练习生08年作为交换练习生到了SM…中国练习生到了韩国一般都会被欺负的很惨~~但鹿晗是个例外~~主要是为人随和!~

10.张艺兴原来是M队的队长后来被换成KRIS..张艺兴还是全能型的才子..在shinee演唱会上替钟铉跳舞的就是他…

11.珉硕有十足的包子脸。偶尔坏笑也有可爱的味道..很有风格。是除了TAO以外会武功第二人~~在队内担当的是主唱..

12在颜的方面可以说CHEN完败~~但是他给人的印象非常好属于完全温柔型的,而且CHEN的嗓音非常好值得细细聆听…”

Translations: (sorry if there’s any mistakes)

1) Exo-K’s leader is Joonmyun. He joined SM in year 2006 and is one of the lead vocalists.

2. Kai is the main dancer. It was said that most members cannot help to but tends to get boss around by Kai. Only Taemin can control him.

3. Sehun is the lead dancer and visual of the group. It was also said that he loves to cry and is not scheming/manipulative (?). Rumoured that he might venture into acting career.

4. The reason why D.O has anti before debut is because of a trainee (due to debut issue?) and D.O is the main vocalist.

5. Chanyeol is the visual and rapper. He and Kai particpated in DBSK <<Hahaha song>> before debut.

6. Baekhyun’s face features are refreshing and pleasant and he is the main vocalist.

7. Kris is Exo-M’s leader. It was said that Kris looks better in person than on camera and has never undergo plastic surgery. None of the idols’ faces can be compared to him (?) He was supposed to be in Exo-K, but due to SM has a large share in the China market, he joined Exo-M. There is a high chance of him going into acting in the future.

8. Tao has practice martial arts for 11 years. He only joined SM in 2010. Since he got to debut in less than a yr being a trainee, he is often bullied by the korean trainees.

9. Luhan was a JYP trainee but joined SM in 2008 because of the exchange of trainees (?) Usually trainees from china will be bullied, but luhan is an exception because he is easy-going.

10. Yixing/Lay was supposed to be Exo-M’s leader but it was changed to Kris. He is an all rounder. He was the one who replaced SHINee’s Jonghyun in SWC.

11. XiuMin has a chubby face. He has a cute grin (?). He is the next member that knows martial arts besides Tao. He is the main vocalist in the group.

12. Chen gives an impression of gentleness and he has a nice voice.

NOTE: I tried my best to translate most of it. I do not bear any responsibilities in any wrong info since the info is taken out from the magazine.

cr: source from baidu exobar; re-up & trans by onexoplanet

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

My response:

Whoa those facts from that magazine are so interesting.

Kai tends to boss around other members, only Tae Min can control him? I wonder why? Kai and Tae Min are like real brothers then xD But I didn't expect Kai to be like that though, considering he's one of the youngest member, and didn't expect that Tae Min is the only one that can control him. Tae Min, despite having a cute face and a humble attitude..., props to you Tae Min :o

And as expected from Lu Han, I knew he was easy going the moment I read his friend's account about him :3 Nice, Lu Han!

About Tao being bullied, I kinda expected it before it's stated on the magazine. IHe must have experienced it, because he got to debut in such a short time, not to mention he was from China. But I like his spirit and courage, from what I read from his weibo, the posts that he made long ago before he released his first teaser until now. He seemed to be a really hardworking, cheerful, and optimistic guy. To think that he still managed to be like that despite being bullied... I think although he trained in just a short time, maybe his hardwork compensates it, that's why he got to debut in such a short time. Tao, I'm beginning to like you more and more x)

Kris is EXO-M's leader and is a all-rounder? I can't wait to see what he can do :D I'm kinda surprised that Lay was supposed to be the leader, because it goes against the-oldest-is-the-leader rule that SM always has. But then again Kris is also not the oldest, although it's not significant in terms of the year D:

Se Hun loves to cry and isn't a manipulative person? I also kinda expected it, seeing how he behaved in W-Live. You're a cute maknae Se Hun, despite having a face that is older than your age xD

Please note that I don't know how legit those informations are. Those are interesting but we better don't take those too seriously before they debut :)

Guest lolly88

Guys guys, I found some really interesting informations:

Please note that I don't know how legit those informations are. Those are interesting but we better don't take those too seriously before they debut :)

HAHA They are all rumors posted on BAIDU BAR by netizens from china claiming they sort of know them

KRIS Whatever he has update

....its set to private ,no one can see unless he opens it ,so no point adding him

vmsqxi.jpg

fp5ig.jpg

9hri15.jpg

20tpi8l.jpg

if I was more fluent in chinese I would totally raid baidu bars :|

btw does anyone know why some sources states Kris has two last names? (wu/li?)

@lolly88 <3 man you are so jjang at updating! hopefully you don't find this creepy but I totally remember your username from way back when I use to follow the snsd thread ;___; seriously thank you for keeping this thread so interesting with all the info ^^ keke

and I can't wait to see this happen

4e0PS.jpg