[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

If Tao's not leaving why he didnt said anything bout those rumors? 
IAT08fc.jpg?1
Somewhat weird... One short message from him and I would be happy, but...still nothing. YES, we heard the confirmation from SM, but still... Everybody says 'how many times he need to say this?' but he didn't say it directly. And he deleted important photo of The cartier bracelet with 10 diamonds on IG

• CCsFD4yVEAAd1X_.jpg

and it's a bit strange that a richard simmons load of Korean sites posted about that Tao's fake comment... Looks like SM want to show Tao as a traitor, liar and ect ectCCwMU1BVAAAoS2p.jpg

Sorry guys, I'm preparing for the worst. Maybe I'm a flop stan, but i got feeling this might happen, like the moment when KRIS LEFT EXO-M DURING PROMOTED W/ OVERDOSE IN CHINA. Somehow i really wish before they endup CALLMEBABY promotion soon, i hope we can able to see OT10 including TAO & LAY!!! (if one of them still not there till the end, arent that seems suspicious?)~~

@Exora @loai

I'm starting to believe that all 3 are real tattoos. Why would you go through the trouble to keep reapplying the exact same fake tattoos in the exact same spots for so long (these tattoos appeared 2-3 weeks ago, right?)? If it's henna I must say that it is holding up very well, because it has not smeared or faded at all from what I can tell. 

What makes me curious about this whole thing is the fact that NO ONE is really talking about it, but they are there plain as day. Chanyeol hasn't said anything about them, the members haven't said anything, nothing from SM, and I haven't heard a lot of reaction from neitzens either. The only person that I have seen make a comment on it was Sunny. If you watch the beginning of the visual broadcast from Sunny's FM Date with EXO, you can see that she gestures towards the tattoo on his left arm inside his elbow. I think he points to it and nods, but I have no idea what they said to each other!! 
~X(

The other thing that bugs me about this is the fact that tattoos on broadcast are taboo, right? I keep thinking back to when Kris was still with EXO and whenever his tattoo was likely to be exposed, it would be covered with a bandage or makeup. This also goes for other Koreans in entertainment and their tattoos. But I haven't seen this happen to Chanyeol yet. What the heck is going on?!

s/n: I don't hate his tattoos or anything and I don't think he should cover them. I'm just curious as to why the rules have suddenly changed. Also, why did I write so much?  #-o

Chanyeol IG

• Inkigayo triple crown!!! Thank you everyone!!!! Though were not able to perform due to our Japan schedule, thank you so much for letting us receive 1st place award since friday!!! We will show everyone a better image in the future, I LOVE YOU EXO-L!!!
CC8cxwXUUAAZWCz.jpg:large

"Luhan revealed he's still in contact with Yixing, and wishes him the best

for opening his own studio in China!"

CC8WkL9VEAAeVbk.jpg

CC8WkMkUIAAg1cT.jpg

LAY Mentioned Luhan

CC8eKpCVAAEIBI3.png:large