[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

The feeling that I am so excited to share the pictures I saved from HAPPY CAMP recording in this forum, but the computer I am using right now here at work, can't download the pics. Ottokke? I'am so disapointed with this PC and myself. :(:(:(:((

Guest dhebbie2t

What happened, did soompi kicked me out? Or it's just me, it's just my connection?
What is going on with me now? I'm kinda excited to chat with you guys, but here, I am having a lot of difficulties for some reason. Aigoo

hey guys! First time commenting in the EXO thread! Actually I need help here, found this picture online and I think this came from a video! I know I came across it very long ago and now I don't remember it anymore!! Can you please tell me where this came from? This is driving me crazy right now!T.T
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/st2-DUlAyfk/hqdefault.jpg

Just came back from my EXO show at school! It went well, considering we're not exactly pros and I'm proud of the group. Will try to post the video soon.I read what sis wrote about the Happy Camp recording and I was expecting that. It's in China and the M boys have more attention in the Chinese programs so of course they would cry. If we do, how can't they?

lavenderose said: hey guys! First time commenting in the EXO thread! Actually I need help here, found this picture online and I think this came from a video! I know I came across it very long ago and now I don't remember it anymore!! Can you please tell me where this came from? This is driving me crazy right now!T.T

Guest KoreanA

Hello!!

How are you all doing? 

are you excited about FIFA World Cup opening tonight/today? Are you watching soccer? Anyway, my little country against Brasil! :)

If nothing, good marketing :)) :))

Sehun at Happy Camp :D

10447519_643058159112493_852752463382308

He looks georgous!!!  Cant wait to see the whole show :D

I just saw Happy Camp was postponed to 5th of July...but preview will be 28th this month ....

@yoyo_icecube thanks!^^ Actually I finally found it! It was the summer pictorial for CQ and Vogue Girl with Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun! And you're right, it was the MAMA era! I'm still not sure if there was a video or not! I remember this because Kai was the only one who posed shirtless!

And yay! I finally found the EXO thread! Actually I love EXO ever since the First Teaser came out but I never got round to expressing my love for them, lol was too shy!

Guest HildaP

Hello to all my sisters and to our new members. Im finally home and very glad of it.We drove for 14 hours to make it home...but Im so happy to be here now with my sisters.

Guest dhebbie2t

Hi everyone, I'm sorry if you've been waiting for the Happy Camp pictures that I promisedI'll post them in a minuteStill learding how to do the spoiler thing

Guest dhebbie2t

Here are the pictures from Happy Camp that I was able to collate
Let's start with this
When I saw this pic, I'm so excited what happen onto this scenario
Bp2NWg8CAAASWpw.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

And someone translated the weibo update during the Happy Camp recording
This is BaekHyun, revealing about SuHo
Bp2NMtJCIAAxLE7.jpg

credit to the translator

Guest dhebbie2t

This is the game that I'm talking aboutSomeone did a funny fanart alreadySo excited to see the whole showwaaah
Bp2DX-lCQAAawOW.jpg

Bp2AsY7CcAA9abw.jpg

Bp2DcmvCAAEdk07.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

Someone noticed that the shirt that BaekHyun wore in Happy Camp recording is somewhat similar to Kris, (They have the same shirt?)
Bp1z8QCCIAAcUSO.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

Look at Tao guys, he is kinda not happy, this is still part of Happy Camp RecordingI know he is missing someone
Bp2BDgGCEAAmMvw.jpg