[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

@luehoney hi sis, I know you enjoyed the spamming thing in page 176 right?

waaaaaaaaaaaaah

The Lubaby that can be a MAN and can be a BABY if he wants..

Guest dhebbie2t

@KoreanA Omo, sis I like the picture that you posted about LAY, the "How ZHANG YIXING was born" and I totally agree with that haraboji. Let's be thankful with haraboji. LOL

Guest luehoney

dhebbie2t

said: @luehoney hi sis, I know you enjoyed the spamming thing in page 176 right?

waaaaaaaaaaaaah

The Lubaby that can be a MAN and can be a BABY if he wants..

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: @KoreanA that's my fave EXO songs ever... I know all their songs are great, but that song has a very special place in my heart.. I don't know whether its the lyrics, the melody, their beautiful voice.. but that songs just gets to me...
Have you guys watch the fancam at the concert where the fans sang along to this song?? I cried :')

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: luehoney said: @KoreanA that's my fave EXO songs ever... I know all their songs are great, but that song has a very special place in my heart.. I don't know whether its the lyrics, the melody, their beautiful voice.. but that songs just gets to me...
Have you guys watch the fancam at the concert where the fans sang along to this song?? I cried :')

Guest dhebbie2t

malamolly said: @yoyo_icecube : I'm back after few days in Paris for work matters... I've come back on Kris thread too. It feels good to hear some good news. And to see that some people are still supporting him !

@KoreanA : This MV is great, indeed !!!
My favorite "old Exo song" is Black Pearl. It's a pity they didn't promote it. I like it so much I can listen to it repeatedly !!!
:x

i love all EXO songs...i listen to them every day...in the car otw to & back from work..in the office..during my coffee time after office...i can tell the song just by their first 2 second of music...gosh!!! what have EXO done to me??

in their full album...the songs that really get me after Growl is My Lady, then Peter Pan...no apparent reason...i just love the melody...

in MID it's The Star that gets me....heheheheh....

Guest KoreanA

dhebbie2t said: KoreanA said: luehoney said: @KoreanA that's my fave EXO songs ever... I know all their songs are great, but that song has a very special place in my heart.. I don't know whether its the lyrics, the melody, their beautiful voice.. but that songs just gets to me...

Guest dhebbie2t

Before I am having issue with these two, and for sure I am not the only one who is having issue determining who is who. Even now, if I can barely see the face, or If I can't see the entire face, I still can't tell, who is who.

tumblr_n6qoa9OVHL1qaqsmzo1_400.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

Who loves Chanyeol here? Raise you hand. #Justkidding. Here is Chanyeol for you guys, hope you like it.

Chanyeol the virus :D   :D   :D

tumblr_n6qo7qKcLp1qaqsmzo1_400.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: dhebbie2t said: KoreanA said: luehoney said: @KoreanA that's my fave EXO songs ever... I know all their songs are great, but that song has a very special place in my heart.. I don't know whether its the lyrics, the melody, their beautiful voice.. but that songs just gets to me...

KoreanA said: dhebbie2t said: KoreanA said: luehoney said: @KoreanA that's my fave EXO songs ever... I know all their songs are great, but that song has a very special place in my heart.. I don't know whether its the lyrics, the melody, their beautiful voice.. but that songs just gets to me...

Guest KoreanA

dhebbie2t said: KoreanA said: dhebbie2t said: KoreanA said: luehoney said: @KoreanA that's my fave EXO songs ever... I know all their songs are great, but that song has a very special place in my heart.. I don't know whether its the lyrics, the melody, their beautiful voice.. but that songs just gets to me...

Guest dhebbie2t

YusMY said: i love all EXO songs...i listen to them every day...in the car otw to & back from work..in the office..during my coffee time after office...i can tell the song just by their first 2 second of music...gosh!!! what have EXO done to me??

in their full album...the songs that really get me after Growl is My Lady, then Peter Pan...no apparent reason...i just love the melody...

in MID it's The Star that gets me....heheheheh....

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: dhebbie2t said: KoreanA said: dhebbie2t said: KoreanA said: luehoney said: @KoreanA that's my fave EXO songs ever... I know all their songs are great, but that song has a very special place in my heart.. I don't know whether its the lyrics, the melody, their beautiful voice.. but that songs just gets to me...

Guest dhebbie2t

What is the babydoll called?
He have a smaller version of that doll right?
It was shown during the "First Box" as I recall
Good thing he got the big one.

tumblr_n6qlz7Wsnm1qaqsmzo1_400.jpg

just watch OT11 emka overdose performance.. 
the fanchant was awesome.. but.. damn the stage looks so empty when exo-m perform as 5.. seriously.. :((and.. its might be just me.. but they dont look energetic.. like during their showcase performance.. maybe they were tired. :(

Guest dhebbie2t

yoyo_icecube said: just watch OT11 emka overdose performance.. 
the fanchant was awesome.. but.. damn the stage looks so empty when exo-m perform as 5.. seriously.. :((and.. its might be just me.. but they dont look energetic.. like during their showcase performance.. maybe they were tired. :(

dhebbie2t said: yoyo_icecube said: just watch OT11 emka overdose performance..