[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

1382088_658570724233369_1071318154080933

omg... this picture seriously confusing... so its true that xiumin really looks like GD. i never imagine GD pic could looks like xiumin... not to this level which makes me confuse... GD is like one of my ultimate love... f**k i've been love him since 2008, n i still confuse n cant believe this is actually GD. 
the irony how GD looks like is a looks alike of his ex. XD

Guest dhebbie2t

n6pbng.jpg

Poor my KyungSoo

Why it has to be with these tall guys. huhuhu

Keep distance from them baby, lol , don't go near them, lol

dhebbie2t said: Hi sis, good to know that aside from me you also like KyungSoo. Hope to chat with you here, hope we can talk more about KyungSoo here, sorry if you got distructed by us, please pay attention to your professor you might get scolded by him.

That peeking thing with SeHun, when I saw it, I was like, boya? boys you are in front of the camera, what the heck are you doing? lol

Guest dhebbie2t

cupdaddy said: dhebbie2t said: Hi sis, good to know that aside from me you also like KyungSoo. Hope to chat with you here, hope we can talk more about KyungSoo here, sorry if you got distructed by us, please pay attention to your professor you might get scolded by him.

That peeking thing with SeHun, when I saw it, I was like, boya? boys you are in front of the camera, what the heck are you doing? lol

Guest dhebbie2t

I am following an EXO fan in twitter, and he is residing in Korea so whenever there's EXO guestings and stuff that fan is always present.

She is updating tweets about the MCountdown thing yesterday and she said that it seems that the boys are in a good mood yesterday while doing the pre recording for MoonLight and Overdose, because the boys are keep on smiling on them, wave whevener their name were called and will vow to the fans. She also tweeted that the boys are playing the confetti happily, our boys are still such a kid right? Anyways she even mentioned on her tweet that she had a legit brief converstation with XiuMinie where in, when there is a confetti that fall onto MinMin's hair, and he is trying to remove  but it won't remove, and she said that "it's still there" then MinMin replied 'oh, it's still there?" then Chen help him remove it. She said that whenever SeHun and MinMin will stay on the spot where they are, they always tell them that, they are handsome and stuff but the boys will just reply with a shy smile. It's like they won't believe that they are good looking. Specially SeHun will just reply, "anyi, then will smile" KYEOPTA

(Sigh) I wish I could be with the boys as well..

Guest KoreanA

ok girls time to sleep... here is friday already :))

that is what I like about D.O

he seems awkward all the time but he isn't..., I laughed so hard on that tennis crying thing :))

In the end I think he acts more man like than most of the boys,,,and his straightfowardness is very apealing...he doesn't care what people think about him he'll just say what is on his mind...

Remember when Kai said that in the beggining he was afraid of D.O

He didn't want to eat with him ;))

I was like..Whaaaa???

Who coul be afraid of an angel like D.O.... :)

He said he had weird look LOL

now...really retiring into dreamland..., I have like 6 hrs sleep max :(

Guest dhebbie2t

That girl I've been following on twitter also tweeted that:

They do the Moonlight twice because at first, KyungSoo forgot his line and his mic is not working well, so when the music stops, Chanyeol then point KyungSoo, was like, " that boy, he is the one who made a mistake" then Kai said: "hyung". While they were brief again by the VJNim and PDNim, before the second take, SuHo wrapped his arms to KyungSoo. ( ship is sailing ) And whenever SeHun will cough, Kai will just look at him. #JustSharing

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: ok girls time to sleep... here is friday already :))

that is what I like about D.O

he seems awkward all the time but he isn't..., I laughed so hard on that tennis crying thing :))

In the end I think he acts more man like than most of the boys,,,and his straightfowardness is very apealing...he doesn't care what people think about him he'll just say what is on his mind...

Remember when Kai said that in the beggining he was afraid of D.O

He didn't want to eat with him ;))

I was like..Whaaaa???

Who coul be afraid of an angel like D.O.... :)

He said he had weird look LOL

now...really retiring into dreamland..., I have like 6 hrs sleep max :(

dhebbie2t said: That girl I've been following on twitter also tweeted that:

They do the Moonlight twice because at first, KyungSoo forgot his line and his mic is not working well, so when the music stops, Chanyeol then point KyungSoo, was like, " that boy, he is the one who made a mistake" then Kai said: "hyung". While they were brief again by the VJNim and PDNim, before the second take, SuHo wrapped his arms to KyungSoo. ( ship is sailing ) And whenever SeHun will cough, Kai will just look at him. #JustSharing

LOL!!! sis @HildaP this one "ok little ones,here is a super photo of my Xiumin...enjoy! but no kissing the screen please!!!!!!"
really got me...i almost did that...muahahahahahahhaah....coz your xiuminie so adorable...i wouldnt know what to do if he's right in front of me...

sis @dhebbie2t "I just remember sis, in episode 8 where they were gather around in one restuarant and they ate, SuHo asked what are you plans for 2014 and he was serious about it, then SeHun suddenly asking to pass the rice. That is so funny, what a cute maknae" Sehun is EVIL MAKNAE! enough said....hahahahahha...but he's evil in a good way....i think all SM's Maknae are evil...hehehehehe...

cupdaddy said: dhebbie2t said: That girl I've been following on twitter also tweeted that:

I feel like i have to tell you about my dream I had of EXO! I don't what is up with me but I always have kpop/kdrama dreams... i aint complaining here. So heres how my dream went:
My best friend and i were in Korea. We somehow got EXO concert tickets. We had super crappy seats though, but we didn't care. We just wanted to go see them because we were on vacation. During the concert, EXO decided to go out to the audience and interact/shake hands. My friend and i knew we didn't have a chance because we sat super far from the stage. Then BAM! Sehunnie was literally in front of us! I seriously jumped out of my seat and was reaching out my hand so he could shake it. Then the moment came..... Oppa shook my hand! IT FELT SO REAL!!! I remember his hand being so big compared to mines. You know what they say about guys with big hands ;) LOL. He held my hand for literally felt like forever! My heart was beating so fast! That was THE best concert ever!! Sadly i woke up.. in a cold sweat too. I didn't want this dream to stop :( 
I hope to have more dreams like this! 

Guest KoreanA

YusMY said: LOL!!! sis @HildaP this one "ok little ones,here is a super photo of my Xiumin...enjoy! but no kissing the screen please!!!!!!"
really got me...i almost did that...muahahahahahahhaah....coz your xiuminie so adorable...i wouldnt know what to do if he's right in front of me...

sis @dhebbie2t "I just remember sis, in episode 8 where they were gather around in one restuarant and they ate, SuHo asked what are you plans for 2014 and he was serious about it, then SeHun suddenly asking to pass the rice. That is so funny, what a cute maknae" Sehun is EVIL MAKNAE! enough said....hahahahahha...but he's evil in a good way....i think all SM's Maknae are evil...hehehehehe...

Hi, sisI saw the last episode of XOXO last night, before going to bed, hoping to dream with the guys - didin't work out, though - and I laughed almost the whole time! Sehun's voice (or lack of it) was adorable, he looked so cute! And D.O. and Suho being laughed at by the others makes us love them even more. I loved the interview but I was so sad that they did it only with the K boys. I miss the focus on M. I know they are probably doing it because of the Kris thing, but it isn't quite fair. But I liked the episode and it was sad that the show has ended. I hope it would be 12 episodes as Showtime but the concept was clearly another.I also saw the 2 performances and "Moonlight" was... how to say it... HOT!!!!! As someone said, they are indeed way sexier and more adult. "Overdose" was "Overdose" and the M boys managed well without Kris, though it was so strange seeing only 5 of them.sis @Hilda, have a nice trip and be back soon!Have a nice weekend, sis! :)>- juq9jJR2gjYj8.jpg

Guest KoreanA

PaulaL said: Hi, sisI saw the last episode of XOXO last night, before going to bed, hoping to dream with the guys - didin't work out, though - and I laughed almost the whole time! Sehun's voice (or lack of it) was adorable, he looked so cute! And D.O. and Suho being laughed at by the others makes us love them even more. I loved the interview but I was so sad that they did it only with the K boys. I miss the focus on M. I know they are probably doing it because of the Kris thing, but it isn't quite fair. But I liked the episode and it was sad that the show has ended. I hope it would be 12 episodes as Showtime but the concept was clearly another.I also saw the 2 performances and "Moonlight" was... how to say it... HOT!!!!! As someone said, they are indeed way sexier and more adult. "Overdose" was "Overdose" and the M boys managed well without Kris, though it was so strange seeing only 5 of them.sis @Hilda, have a nice trip and be back soon!Have a nice weekend, sis! :)>-

PaulaL said: Hi, sisI saw the last episode of XOXO last night, before going to bed, hoping to dream with the guys - didin't work out, though - and I laughed almost the whole time! Sehun's voice (or lack of it) was adorable, he looked so cute! And D.O. and Suho being laughed at by the others makes us love them even more. I loved the interview but I was so sad that they did it only with the K boys. I miss the focus on M. I know they are probably doing it because of the Kris thing, but it isn't quite fair. But I liked the episode and it was sad that the show has ended. I hope it would be 12 episodes as Showtime but the concept was clearly another.I also saw the 2 performances and "Moonlight" was... how to say it... HOT!!!!! As someone said, they are indeed way sexier and more adult. "Overdose" was "Overdose" and the M boys managed well without Kris, though it was so strange seeing only 5 of them.sis @Hilda, have a nice trip and be back soon!Have a nice weekend, sis! :)>-

Guest KoreanA

:)) :)) :))

sis @yoyo_icecube.... yeah I saw that yestrday LMAO

but they are still 12 of them on that store window :D

sis @yoyo_icecube & @KoreanA GD so cute...he must be expecting 12 members also...hahahahhaa...

anyway...that posters are in ICN airport...like what GD...i also counted the posters the moment i saw it...kih kih kih ...