[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest YCBBlover

Hi! I received Exo-m cd and i got Xiu Min's Photo card and i was wondering if someone so kind somewhere in this world can exchange it for beautiful wonderful LuHan please!!!!!!???? is not that i dont like him but i just want luhan.... i will love you 4eva!!!!!!

Guest YCBBlover

i got exo-m cd today and i got the xiu min photocard..and i was wondering if anyone from this world would be so kind to trade for beautiful wonderful luhan!!!! please!!! i would love tht person 4eva!!

Guest Kathy K.

Is there any schedule for exo-m and exo-k? Are they going to have some interviews/shows in the near future? And what about M's performances?

Anyway, I didn't see it here:

LuHan's birthday weibo update:

9bb2c1d0jw1ds7jw2hhl5j.jpg

很感谢大家对我的祝福!托大家的福,我过了一个很感动、很有意义的生日!^^ 希望大家在以后的每一天都能够开心!在这里,再次感谢大家对我们EXO-M的支持,我们会继续努力,展现最好的舞台给大家!谢谢~!我爱你们[心](from EXO-M, LU HAN)

TRANSLATION:

Big thanks to everyone for wishing me good luck! Supported by your blessings, I've spent very moving and meaningful birthday! ^^ I hope everybody from now on can be happy! Here, I would like once again thank you all for the support for EXO-M. We will continue to work hard, develop best performances for all of you! Thank you~! I love you! (from EXO-M, LU HAN)

trans by Kathy K.@soompi, please credit if taking out

Guest VitalMemory

120420 EXO-K@SBS MTV Behind the Show

CR; Kpopidolexo1

Has this been shared? lol They're all so cute here, and they even have other rookie groups watching their performance as well. I wonder what they think of EXO.

Wow, EXO is leading big time for Inkigayo, and I really do hope that they will win! :D It would be really amazing if they did. I really love that birthday pic, Luhan looks so cute with that hat. lol Taoris and their hands.

Guest michhchy9768

^ they all look good!

exo-k on Billboard - World Chart (week of april 28,2012)

p4zzs.jpg

congrats to them!

tumblr_m2ugnrYO8z1run26po1_400.gif

Credits: coverboy

lucky fans who attended the fan meets/sign event

a lotta cute photos around but too lazy to post a lot  so here's a couple here and there (don't own any credits!)

tumblr_m2vyon4zTo1qg023wo1_500.jpg  forever smiling tumblr_m2vxbxB7ve1rt5kaxo1_100.gif

tumblr_m2ueq6fOBX1r95b2io1_500.jpgtumblr_m2uaifTEWM1rpb9vto1_500.jpg

^exo needs more love! Sehun focus @ fansign

tumblr_m2vzdy34281runfwko1_500.jpgtumblr_m2xe4xIKq71rpkfm4o1_500.jpg

120421 KAI @ COEX Fansign Event

tumblr_m2uep3j1YP1qgaxsko1_500.jpg<duck face

award to biggest eyes in exo goes to...

tumblr_m2xfztlnvf1qelkfpo1_500.jpg

D.O.!

tumblr_m2w0fbj6Hi1rsoj30o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2yp94EQOO1qmtbayo1_500.giftumblr_m2vzlnFZTM1rski6ho2_250.gif

D.O. focus @ fansign

tumblr_m2uct0zj3t1rpqqufo1_500.jpg

baekhyun waving

tumblr_m2wjenHoRT1qfr9dro1_250.giftumblr_m2wjenHoRT1qfr9dro4_250.gif

not gonna lie this was too cute >>120421 [Fancam] Fansign Baek Hyun

120421 [Fancam] COEX Fansign EXO-K's Baek Hyun

tumblr_m2uazmdHkA1qi9vqwo1_500.jpgtumblr_m2vzibtmuQ1rt1zmjo2_250.gif

another note, Chanyeol is really excited throughout the fansign event. Like he's most fanserviced member out of EXO-K. Even though the rest of the members feel tired, Chanyeol is the one who always smile and wave at the fans. The rest of exok does that too, but chanyeol is so utterly hyper that he is sort of an energizer bunny.

credit skyloo

120421 chanyeol @ fansign [fancam by coverboy]

MORE PICS (HQ) @ chan10

2wcpoj9.jpg<-- in case u can't navigatee through site

HOW TO NOT GET LOST = EXO-K TRAIN <link

tumblr_m2vzxsFUAc1rski6ho1_500.jpgtumblr_m2w1yeIrfO1qkdh6io1_500.jpg

EXO-M's "TRAIN"...no comment aha--> credits go to person who made gif

tumblr_m2vyb0g9U61rtjx2bo1_400.gif

back hug - chanyeol d.o.

tumblr_m2vzuqgRq71rski6ho1_500.jpgtumblr_m31ugc4hkZ1rski6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m36t55Wtgf1qelkfpo1_500.jpg

Guest TaeMinsWifey

I'm voting non-stop for EXO in Inkigayo Take 7 . But does it count if I vote many times

and yeah, the online voting represents just a percentage from the score ,right ??

excl.gif LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN EXOTICS ! VOTE HERE : Inkigayo ! excl.gif

Our boys are really gonna be happy to win while it's just their 2nd week after their debut ! 

wink.gif

Guest becktorrent

im new here...but just thought i'd drop by because EXO is making me obsessssssssed. i dont do anything it feels like besides stalk them online. its insane.

Guest Christinaisweird

thanks for the exo-m interview yt video.

They're so cute! I need to see exo as one together. Tao was getting emotional at the end of the interview, which leads me to think of how close of a bond they have(:

must see more!

Guest michhchy9768

INSTIZ IS FAKE ! because They also Said Last Month that B1A4's Comeback is March but NOT ! I HATE YOU WHO MADE THE POLL !

Source: kkab-baekhyun (idk if this is true or not)

well there's always nxt week

exo was trending again

tumblr_m2vej83i821qf322vo1_400.png

This interview, EXO-M Yinyuetai Interview ,is the best one of EXO -M to date. Tao is so sensitive, Xiumin is so cute sneaking some food to maknae Tao, Chen is so compassionate and has a killer smile, Luhan is incredibly smart and adorable, Lay is quiet, talented and shows a little of his mischievious side, and the ever beautiful Kris is such a great confident speaker and really looks after his brothers. I love their sincere and grateful reaction to the fan gift. I adore these six incredible guys more every day! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest Kathy K.

Weibo update:

9bb2c1d0gw1ds8n4vum50j.jpg

9bb2c1d0gw1ds8n65za85j.jpg

EXO-M is now recording for CCTV 星光大道 (Xinguang Dadao, I have no idea if it oficially translates to English or not lol, I would translate it as Starlight Road)

Weibo update:

EXO-M is now recording for CCTV 星光大道 (Xinguang Dadao, I have no idea if it oficially translates to English or not lol, I would translate it as Starlight Road)

finally we get to see the boys in all their glory

i'm still upset about the lighting of their debut performance t__t

can't wait till this is broadcasted ^.^