EXO-K on MBC Show! Champion

tumblr_m2mk70dA5M1ru2xa2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2mk70dA5M1ru2xa2o2_500.png

Credits: john teshyeahmybias-forever [TUMBLR]

**[[EDIT = ENGLISH SUBBED VIDS FOUND]]**

120417 엑소(EXO)-K Cut (intro of artists)

120417 엑소(EXO)-K - "MAMA" <--with intro + live singing

[ENG SUB] 120417 Show! Champion - EXO-K Interview<--INTERVIEW

120417 Announcement of Winner (MUST WATCH cause of Chanyeol LOL)

what was written on the board that Shindong and Shinyoung were holding during interview:

tumblr_m2pkjlNJrb1qjos4r.jpg

Kai: Teleportation, Shinee Taemin’s friend, best dancer

Chanyeol: Fire, SNSD’s ‘Genie’ M/V, a voice that is different from his face

Suho: Water, leader, good at golf, was a trainee for the longest in EXO-K

D.O: Earth, main vocal, king of cooking and organization (tidiness/neatness)

Baekhyun: Light, kkap Baekhyun, most anticipated member for variety shows

Sehun: Wind, youngest, mayor (o_O?), atmosphere maker

Credits:cacaoo , fb/sment.exo                                                    

other vids

[Eng Sub][Full] 120416 EXO-M Tudou Interview

120417 MCD BackStage EXO_Kcut

[Eng] 120417 EXO-K Melon Interview

{ENG SUB} EXO-M dance lesson Preview (大鹏嘚吧嘚 BTS)

120418 EXO-K's Sehun Birthday Celebration _RT M Countdown Cut [ENG] <--a little late, but so cute!

Guest tsrider

Everyone, check out the members' Wiki profiles. Hilarious. I gotta give it up to EXOtics. You guys are amazing trolls ;)

Biography

Kai was cast into S.M. Entertainment through the company's Youth Best Contest in 2007. He moved into dormitories with other S.M. trainees, and was trained in areas of singing, dancing, and acting. Prior to his trainee days, he is skilled in ballet and jazz. He is also in a current relationship with fellow bandmate, EXO's Lu Han.

Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai_(singer) 

----

Kris Wu was born on November 6, 1990 in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China. He immigrated to VancouverBritish Columbia, Canada at a young age. In 2007, Wu was cast into S.M. Entertainment through the S.M. Global Audition that was held in Canada. Following the company's regime, Wu moved to South Korea. While residing with other S.M. trainees in dormitories, he was trained in areas of singing, dancing, acting, and language. It was also during this time that he began an illicit relationship with fellow EXO-M member, Huang Zi Tao, known as Tao (singer), which involved rolling like buffalos, as well as buying Gucci brand items, taking selcas, and wearing animal hats with bathrobes. In recent interviews, it has been pointed out that Kris tends to take a sort of favoritism for Tao, noted as the only person who can move his heart.

Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Wu

Everyone, check out the members' Wiki profiles. Hilarious. I gotta give it up to EXOtics. You guys are amazing trolls ;)

Biography

Kai was cast into S.M. Entertainment through the company's Youth Best Contest in 2007. He moved into dormitories with other S.M. trainees, and was trained in areas of singing, dancing, and acting. Prior to his trainee days, he is skilled in ballet and jazz. He is also in a current relationship with fellow bandmate, EXO's Lu Han.

Credit: http://en.wikipedia....ki/Kai_(singer) 

----

Kris Wu was born on November 6, 1990 in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China. He immigrated to VancouverBritish Columbia, Canada at a young age. In 2007, Wu was cast into S.M. Entertainment through the S.M. Global Audition that was held in Canada. Following the company's regime, Wu moved to South Korea. While residing with other S.M. trainees in dormitories, he was trained in areas of singing, dancing, acting, and language. It was also during this time that he began an illicit relationship with fellow EXO-M member, Huang Zi Tao, known as Tao (singer), which involved rolling like buffalos, as well as buying Gucci brand items, taking selcas, and wearing animal hats with bathrobes. In recent interviews, it has been pointed out that Kris tends to take a sort of favoritism for Tao, noted as the only person who can move his heart.

Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Wu

Non of that about Tao is on Kris's Wiki site you are just messing with us.tongue2.gif

Guest michhchy9768

Non of that about Tao is on Kris's Wiki site you are just messing with us.*quoted image*

i saw it on wiki, i think the ppl came to their senses and changed it, it was all over tumblr lol funniest one was abt kris winning a competition with best eyebrows aha

anyways im new to this but i think exo such a cute group of boys! can't wait to see more variety skills from them. i think their nervousness makes them so much more human considering they look so perfect!!

funny pics i found on tumblr (dont own any credits)

tumblr_m2pcwxk0lL1rsah5to1_500.jpgtumblr_m2pcwxk0lL1rsah5to2_1280.jpg

(lol payback)

tumblr_m2pdkwrh7m1ru97sro1_500.jpg

dangg

tumblr_m2r5f6L8iU1rrfwa2o1_250.giftumblr_m2r5f6L8iU1rrfwa2o2_r1_250.gif

that's not creepy at all d.o. ...

SURPRISE!

tumblr_m2shrdFSp11qf80ks.giftumblr_m2sgm7YFIg1qb5rxfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2soynLeFW1qhmxnlo2_250.giftumblr_m2soynLeFW1qhmxnlo3_r1_250.gif

>Kai's trademark movement after being embarassed>  tumblr_lzudoo7N1H1qbs4kgo1_250.gif

tumblr_m2so4jZctx1qeh57do1_250.gif <<< lol doing it slowly and "casually" doesn't look weird at all lay (sarcasm)

tumblr_m2oshdMxT11qcakgfo1_500.jpg

from right to left = bored to excited

chanyeol is never too ridiculous

tumblr_m2mvq1KPDx1rtjc1po1_500.jpgtumblr_m2mv6t7oWs1rtjc1po1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2hjw4De9y1r8wcvzo1_250.giftumblr_m2hjw4De9y1r8wcvzo2_250.gif

in the end he's still cute (sry for chanyeol spam, kinda creeping up my bias list with his amazing expressions!)

tumblr_m2mwy4BMJE1rturt4o4_250.gif

ok one more hyper pic of chanyeol :P

tumblr_m2qj57wuwg1r0gpi5o3_500.gif

Guest michhchy9768

**Sasaeng fans in China**                  

There is one fan recently posted at baidu tieba, saying that she/he has become a sasaeng fans for a few days, with three other girls which are the head of the sasaeng fans in China. The three girls started to follow Exo-m car on 1st of April, and when Exo-m got back to Beijing on 9th of April, the three girls have followed them back to their dorm. The three girls have the card of their apartment so they could easily sneak into their place. There is also a sasaeng guy fan everynight waiting outside of Exo-m dorm. The three girls are all Uni student. They are tend to skip uni and follow Exo-m all day. All of them would use Weibo to show off the conversation between them and Exo-m, although it is just some normal conversation, but they would exaggerated the conversation. They all would wait outside of Exo-m dorm, company and rent car to follow Exo-m everywhere they go. On 10th of April, the three girls follow Exo-m to the Sina Interview place and get chase by police dog. 

When they saw Exo-m members, they would keep asking personal questions such as, how many girlfriends you have before and why Kris always change your name. They asked Tao how many girlfriend he had before and some of them had went to Luhan resident area. The manager is very angry about the fans. Last Saturday, the few sasaeng fans never go home but stay outside of their dorm and shout members’ name very loudly. They always want to give members present, buy food for them and become their friends and they would call their bias: husband.

Recently, the three girls are less active than the guy fans. The chubby guy fan is more active and has been following exo-m everywhere they go. The manager has warned him many times, saying if you like Exo-m, then you shouldn’t do something that would harm them.

Among the three girls, one is Chen’s fan, one is Lay’s fan, and another is Tao’s fan. They seems to be the twins of Exo-m (which means wherever you see exo-m you will see the three girls). They also know a reporter so they would easily know Exo-m schedule and where they stay. Few days ago, they have been caught by the security guard of the dorm and cried in the security office.

The day Exo-m record FengYunBang and Youku they all hide inside of the garage and waiting for Exo-m. The manager is very sick of them so let Exo-m to go from the backdoor so they would not meet the sasaeng fans.

The fan who posted this in Baidu has regretted about her action previously as a Sasaeng fan and has decided not to do this again. But for the other sasaeng fans that she knows, have been keep denying that they are sasaeng at Weibo and their ID are all exposed. The fan hope the sasaeng fan could stop the action and give some freedom to Exo-m.

Cr: Baidu

Translation:Zeroningxin

^ oh no :(... i feel bad for exo-m, just debuted but already in danger.

"And some of them almost got into the car accident with EXO-M. Luhan not pleased" - skewedlayer

I hope these "fans" can take it easy and not make exo-m feel uncomfortable even when they juss started their careers, esp with Luhan's bday coming up tmr, hopefully they won't go crazy to give him gifts or what not.  def. hope it won't get as bad as JYJ situation in the future, even if they have Tao to protect them.

tumblr_m2vc5naycp1qadqc9o1_500.jpg                                                   tumblr_m2vc5naycp1qadqc9o2_500.jpg

I was browsing through the exo pictures I have on my phone then noticed this. It’s that creepy saesang dude. idk I’m just totally amazed and creeped out about these saesang fans.

Source: mengyeols

Guest procrastinator

**Sasaeng fans in China**                  

I hope these "fans" can take it easy and not make exo-m feel uncomfortable even when they juss started their careers, esp with Luhan's bday coming up tmr, hopefully they won't go crazy to give him gifts or what not.  def. hope it won't get as bad as JYJ situation in the future, even if they have Tao to protect them.

I've always been confused by stuff like this. Is there no such thing as a restraining order in Korea and China? I mean there's obviously a case for harassment and stalking. ಠ_ಠ

Guest michhchy9768

I've always been confused by stuff like this. Is there no such thing as a restraining order in Korea and China? I mean there's obviously a case for harassment and stalking. ಠ_ಠ

the sad thing is there are punishments for these kinda fans but that doesnt stop most of them

just finished watching a short documentary explaining the whole thing

(ENG SUBS) 120320 Reality of Sasaengs: includes JYJ, MBLAQ's Joon, fans, sasaengs/taxis, security

(ENG SUBS) 120314 Reality of Sasaengs Pt.2: inclu. managers, store owner, guard, lawyer, fans & more

Guest procrastinator

the sad thing is there are punishments for these kinda fans but that doesnt stop most of them

just finished watching a short documentary explaining the whole thing

(ENG SUBS) 120320 Reality of Sasaengs: includes JYJ, MBLAQ's Joon, fans, sasaengs/taxis, security

(ENG SUBS) 120314 Reality of Sasaengs Pt.2: inclu. managers, store owner, guard, lawyer, fans & more

And yet no one called the police...??

trespassing, stalking, harassment, battery, assault, prostitution, Identity theft, theft

all of which ranges from a misdemeanor to felony. Are the police on the other side of the world just worthless? Cause I know I can call 911 and get someone arrested for any of those 8 things. You know spending some time in a detention center might help some of these people.

Guest saranghae<3

Saesang fans already? And they just debuted! Do these "fans" even know how to be fans? :( And don't they have exams to study for????

I hope the boys are alright. They are probably so shocked by everything right now.

Moving on.....

I saw the interviews~ I think they got much better at it by the Youku interview. They are still a bit awkward, but it's understandable. Can't wait to see more interviews and performances from Exo!

Guest Rochiii09

Happy Birthday Lu han..!!! :wub:

I love you ...! you are my number one.! from the first teaser I saw ..!

I want to see more of exo-m, these days didn't show much .. want to see them perform live ..!

I need a variety show of the 12 now ..! ^_^

Guest xAriEllePhilia

Luhan's birthday was trending on twitter

Happy EARLY Bday to Luhan !

It's crazy how he's one of the older members in EXO. There's just so much to say about him, he really is an all in one package (amazing looks, talents, personality, manners, smile, natural aegyo, etc. = basically perfect) i would post pics but there's too many good pics of him!

(brings back memories of how I used to fangirl over jaejoong - still do)

twitte10.jpg

Credits:LuhanWorld

tumblr_m2qi6v2djd1rshq9io1_1280.jpg

pre-debut birthday pic - we'll prob be seeing him celebrate with other EXO members in interview later

Credits: exocharm [TUMBLR]

tumblr_m2qyrf3FoU1rp34ywo1_500.png

Lu Han weibo update: “thanks to everyone for your support! we will continue to work hard! we won’t disappoint you! also thanks to everyone for your wishes to me!”

Credits: love-exo [TUMBLR]

VOTE EXO - IGGY'S BEST NEW BAND 2012 [CLICK~!]

to all anonymous users or exo fans, vote and make EXO make their first winning~ (if they win they might come to NYC like 2ne1)

they were in first place but INFINITE is catching up

poll closes on Apr 22nd

Guest michhchy9768

Vote EXO IGGY'S BEST NEW BAND 2012

to all anonymous users or exo fans, vote and make EXO make their first winning~ (if they win they might come to NYC like 2ne1)

they were in first place but INFINITE is catching up

poll closes on Apr 22nd

i think the site's not working or something? as much as i lik exo dnt think they'll be able to win the poll. infinite isn't even a new band. they've been around longer and they should hav a bigger fanbase??

stuff to share:

To Clear Up Confusion In Regards to EXO-M's Mini Album

Hey EXO fans,

I talked to some Chinese EXO fans and they said that EXO-M’s MAMA album is not physically sold in China.  People went to the stores to buy it but it’s not there.  Why?  In China, they have a big problem of people pirating music albums so SM decides it’s too much of a risk to release EXO-M’s album there since China is so huge.  SM is ONLY releasing EXO-M’s songs digitally in China.  SM can gauge how popular EXO-M is by looking at their digital sales.  If EXO-M does well on the Chinese digital charts, they might release EXO-M’s albums physically in the future. SM is testing the waters right now.  Since Chinese fans can’t purchase the albums in their country, they are buying EXO-M’s albums directly from Korea.  This is a reason why a lot of EXO’s albums are sold out on yesasia, kpoptown, dvdheaven, etc…  A fan emailed yesasia about EXO-M’s album counting on Chinese charts and yesasia replied to them that it ONLY counts on Korean music charts because EXO-M didn’t release the physical cd in China.  Anybody that bought an EXO-M mini album, it only counts on Hanteo and Gaon charts.  None of EXO-M’s physical albums are counted toward Chinese music charts.  Even though it doesn’t count on Chinese charts, at least it’s counting on Korean music charts rather than not counting anywhere at all.  Please support EXO by buying their albums.  Thanks guys!  I hope I made it clear since people were confused about EXO-M and the Chinese music charts. 

Source: exo4life

Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking

Chart rankings for the week of April 8st to April 14th:

1. EXO-K – ‘MAMA EXO-K The 1st Mini Album’

2. Super Junior – ‘Mr. Simple The 5th Album Repackage’

3. CNBLUE – ’3rd Mini Album Ear Fun’

4. Shinhwa – ‘The Return’

5. Super Junior – ‘Mr. Simple The 5th Album’

6. EXO-M – ‘MAMA EXO-M The 1st Mini Album’

7. 4minute – ‘Volume Up’

8. Busker Busker – ‘Busker Busker’

9. Girls’ Generation – ‘The Boys The 3rd Album’

10. SHINee – ‘Sherlock The 4th Mini Album’

Source: Allkpop.com

EXO-K poses with ‘Two Moons’ producer Albert Albertsson

exo-k-albert-albertsson.jpg

The producer, Albert Albertsson, of their track Two Moons uploaded a picture of himself with EXO-K. He wrote, “EXO-K and me after recording session in Seoul. Kinda unfair to stand in between all these pretty boys though..”

http://exo-m.smtown.com/ - staff diary first post

just some behind the scene pics, dont have translations of what the person wrote

1495_045901_3121.jpg

1495_053107_8373.jpg

1495_053217_5536.jpg

1495_053247_3872.jpg

^ i see a lot of sehun+kai moments, luhan be jelous

1495_054512_9787.jpg

Guest ailurophiles

Trans: 120420 EXO-M onYinYueTai

Host: YinYueInterview I'm your host and the group of guests we have for today, I can justsay that they've caused some hardwork because the set has been changed. Alsothere are a bunch of girls here, it's been a really long time since we've had abunch of fresh young teens here. Welcome all of you! Please do some greetings

EXO-M: We are one!Hello everyone we are EXO-M!

Host: Thisinterview set hasn't been changed for a year but after being notified that youall are coming here, the next day, the set got changed! Can tell that you'rereally important guest because you are all so young but are already successful,really popular

Host: I was askedif I was pressured about hosting the show for you guys and of course I answeredyes. So for all of you since you've already debuted, are you nervous in frontof the press?

Kris: Yes we arebecause we haven't debuted for long so we would definitely be

Host: Let's firsthave him introduce himself, leader, Kris right 

Kris: Helloeveryone I'm EXO-M's leader kris, I'm the rapper

Host: What is thatlogo you're wearing? Kris what is yours?

Kris: Minerepresents a dragon because I can fly 

Host: Okay next!

Lay: Helloeverybody I'm EXO-M's Lay. My logo represents a unicorn, I can heal

Host: What aboutthe person!

Luhan: Helloeveryone I'm Luhan! My ability is to move objects with my mind 

Host: All of youfeel like superman, what about the next person!

Xiumin: Helloeveryone I'm Xiumin! 

Host: You soundreally korean! From korea right? Hello! So what does it mean?

Xiumin: My logo isa snowflake, I have freezing powers 

Host: Next please,Tao!

Tao: Hello everyoneI am Tao, my logo means I can contirl time 

Host: Lastly Chen!A friend from korea too am I right 

Chen: Helloeveryone I am Chen, my logo represents lightning, I can control it 

Host: Everyone fromEXO-M is so cute and they also have special talents, also in the MV we've seeneveryone's really impressive ability with dance and wushu etc. Because EXO-Mhas just released their MV, we would like to show all of you a video to let youguess how your new song has been doing on our charts!

(video plays) 

Host: Because youare the first group to have 3 songs topping our charts, we've prepared asegment in case all of you win awards in the future. Let's have a demo of allof you receiving awards for consecutive top songs!

[Host: EXO-M haswon the award, congratulations!!]

[Kris: I'llrepresent the group to speak. Never did expect ourselves to win the award, itserves as such a great encouragement. Also thank you to yinyuetai and all thefans who have been supporting us, we hope to be able to win the new groupawards in the future as well, thank you!]

[Host: Does anyonehave anything to add?]

[Xiumin: Thank you!]

Host: Congrats! Inyour daily lives do you call the other members nicknames? Kris speak first,lead them!

Kris: For example Iwould call chen "chen chen" because it sounds cute and I feel likecalling chen seems really stiff, really simple 

Host: So for chenhow do you call the other members?

Chen: For yixing Icall him "xing xing bro" 

Host: Why xing xingbro! 

Chen: because kriscalls me chen chen!

Host: So because hecalls you chen chen you call him xing xing, xiumin then are you called min min?So what about you xiumin?

Luhan: Bun!

Host: Why bun?

Luhan: Because whenwe first met his face was really round and cute 

Host: Xiumin do youlike them calling you bun? 

Xiumin: Hmm .......CONTENTED

Host: When we seeall of you dancing in the mv is really good, is there anything that is achallenge to you? Lay would you like to talk about it? 

Lay: Because whenwe first entered the company we had time to master dance so all of us havedance backgrounds now. Also before debut we practised a lot that's why 

Host: Can youdenmonstrate the dance?

[Luhan Xiumin Laydoes the dance]

Host: Next we hopeall of you can introduce your special abilities, Tao would you like to do someposts from wushu?

[Tao does it]

Host: So is thisthe starting pose? Do you practise at home all the time?

Tao: I do practiseat home and also at the company?

Host: Do you teachthe korean members wushu?

Tao: Yes

Host: How did theydo?

Tao: Reallyintelligently!

Host: Luhan you'refrom beijing right, have you learned other activities when you were young?

Luhan: Yes I havebut I've forgotten everything now 

Host: So what canyou do now? What special talents do you have?

Luhan: Rubiks cube!

Host: Ha we have ithere as well, let's time luhan!

[Luhan plays it]

Host: Have the restof you watch him play it?

Everyone: yes

Host: What's hisfastest timing? 

Tao: 30 seconds!

Everyone: Or around1 minute! 

Host: So when he'snervous it'll take longer? Has he taught all of you?

Kris: Yes but I cannever master it, I've asked him about it before but I forgot

Host: Whoa how longwas it? Not even one minute. Hey luhan try this instead!

Luhan: Can't

Host: What aboutLay? Besides dancing do you have other talents?

Lay: I can sing

Host: I heard youcan play the instrutments 

Lay: I can play theguitar and piano

Host: Have youleant it since young?

Lay: No not reallyI just suddenly had an interest towards it

Host: Are the restof you hungry? Help yourself with the food in front, I've seen all of youstaring at it!

And lay can youperform a song for us 

[Lay performs it]

Host: Whoo! Clapclap! So have you been practising a lot 

Lay: Yes because Ireally enjoy it

Host: Really talentgroup! So what about xiumin, I heard that you like solo chinese artistes too.Lin junjie and jay chou?

Xiumin: Yeah 

Host: You listen tothem when in korea too?

Xiumin: Yes I haveone song that I really like 

Host: Do youpractise it in korea too?

Xiumin: Yes I dopractise it at times

Host: Ah since youpractise you have to show it!

[Xiumin sings it]

Host: Have you beenlistening to chinese songs a lot?

Xiumin: Not reallyI haven't been listening to it for long

Host: It's okayyou'll have more exposure to chinese music next time! 

Host: So chen chenwe've heard you sing more than you talk, and today we've prepared a reallyspecial segment for you to recite chinese! How long have you been learningchinese? Is it challenging for you 

Chen: About 6months 

Host: Have youheard of the phrase tongue twister?

Chen: Nope 

Host: So let's haveKris teach chen a tongue twister

Kris: Can I not doit? I'll choose someone instead. Luhan!

[Luhan and chenrecites it]

Host: Kris you arethe rapper right, would you like to try it 

Kris: This .......maybe next time, I need to practise!

Host: Does Krisespecially take care of your skin?

Tao: Actually it'snot just leader, we all take care of our skin a lot, we'll apply skin productsas well

Host: Kris let'ssay you are supposed to give facial skin care advice, what would you say?

Kris: I will drinkmore water and sleep on time, around 8 hours 

Host: So you mustbe really disciplined?

Kris: yes 

Host: So today wewould each of you to expose each others secrets. You have your plushies pleasepoint it at the other members, the one that get's exposed the most will receivea punishment hehe 

1. Who is themember who loves himself most? (Self conscious) Everyone is almost the same

2. Who is themember who speaks well and can be a host? Kris

Host: Kris is ibecause you talk the most? Do you talk a lot to the members abou heart to heartmatters as well?

Kris: yes 

Host: Do you wantto be an MC? Try standing here!

Kris: No not reallybecause we've just debuted so I haven't thought of that, we are just focusingon our music now but if I do get the chance in the future I would like to try i 

3. Who is the mostforgetful member? Lay

Host: Do you forgetstuffs often? How?

Lay: Yes. Like Iwould leave and go back home a few times because I would forget things. Like Iwould bring my MP3 but not bring the earpiece, or it would be bringing spareshirt but not bottoms

4. Who is the moodmaker? Luhan

Host: Luhan is themood maker! The joker! Do you tell jokes or what?

Luhan: Maybebecause I'm more cheerful so ...

5. Who is the onewho's best at playing games? Luhan

Host: Luhan do youdo weird stuffs at home?

Luhan: Not reallyit's probably because I adapt to games really well that's why 

Host: So after allthese questions, luhan got pointed out the most and we have a punishment forhim, please come over here. Maybe towards you it's not called a punishment butfor me I really dislike it. Let all of you have a smell~

Kris: It smellslike vinegar

Host: Chen youstill dare to try it!

Kris: Can I try ittoo

Host: Luhan look atyour brothers helping you to finish some of it. Maybe it's not a problem foryou, give some encouragement!

Luhan: WE ARE! 

EXO-M: We are one!

[luhan drinks it]

Host: Are you okay,not a problem right. You've probably drank it before right?

Luhan: A little

Host: You shouldget used to it because it's kind of beijing's tradition to have this as apunishment! Just now we've got all of you to expose each other's secrets, youmust know each other really well right. Also there is EXO-K which develops inkorea, what is your relationship? Do you interact often? You train togetherright

Kris: Yes

Host: Do you staytogether?

Kris: No we stay inseparate dorms but we meet at the company, train and have meals together

Host: Do you allchat with each other? Like to talk about what happens during your promotions

Kris: Yes we dothrough SMS

Host: now we willhave the K and M's secret's exposed! Everyone choose a number

Lay: 1 

Host: Kai! Are youclose to Kai?

Lay: Yes we arevery close. He looks really cool onstage but he's actually really mischievousand for example when he wants food he'll do aegyo. 

Host: So is hesimilar to Tao ?

Lay: Kai isslightly more mature. Also in korea when we go out for meals it's always theolder one who foots the bills that's why. And we share a common interest fordance and I hope he would take note of his waist injuries

Kris: 2!

Host: Chanyeol! Areyou really close to him?

Kris: Yes we'reclose. He's really cheerful, really daring and doesn't have a really coldpersonality. And because he is younger than I am

Host: So do youhave to treat him to meals too? 

Kris: Sigh ...definitely

Host: What is hisrole in K?

Kris: He is alsothe rapper, but he's better at faster raps and I focus on the slower parts

Host: So youpractise tongue twisters together?

Kris: yeah

Chen: 3

Host: Suho! What ishis role in K?

Chen: Suho isEXO-K's leader

Host: So he's likeKris in your group, does he take care of you a lot interact and make the decisions? 

Chen: Suho takescare of everyone a lot like how Kris does as well. He would tell us a lot ofstuffs and treat us to food. We've actually make a date to eat together but nowthat we are in china I haven't got to eat with him. I really miss him

Host: Bring roastedduck back for him!

Chen: I will in thefuture

Luhan: 4!

Host: Sehun! Whatis his role in the group?

Luhan: He focuseson dance more 

Host: Are you closeto sehun? Do you have any stories between yourselves

Luhan: Yes we arepretty close, Sehun ah.. He loves pearl milktea a lot so we always go getmilktea together everyday 

Host: So does hecling to other members as well like Tao, would he request to have you treat himtoo

Luhan: Yes 

Host: Tao! Talkabout Baekhyun

Tao: Baekhyun hasthe same horoscope as me

Host: What is yourhoroscope?

Tao: Taurus

Host: Both of youreally love money right, who pays for things when the both of you go outtogether

Tao: Yes I pay. Ilike paying for everyone whenever I go out. 

Host: But when yougo out with kris you don't have to pay right 

Tao: Nope! Baekhyunis really gentle and mature. He doesn't ever get angry!

Host: LastlyXiumin, D.O.!

Xiumin: D.O. has areally similar personality to me!

Host: So is he abun too?

Xiumin: D.O. alsoreally likes eating but he doesn't get fat! 

Host: D.O. is alsoreally cute right

Xiumin: Yes, cute!!

Host: Who is cuter,you or D.O.?

Members: Xiumin!

Xiumin: Thank you!

Host: Xiumin canyou do aegyo for us 

[xiumin does it]

Host: We justshared more information about M and K, will there be future collaborations? 

Kris: Yes therewill be

Host: During theshowcase everyone was here

Kris: Yes butbecause we've just debuted so both groups are busy, but in the future therewill be chances where we will perform together

Host: So since wehave M here today, would you like to leave a message for EXO-K today?

Kris: K members, Iam M's member Kris. How are the promotions going with all of you? We are reallyworking hard in china as well, we hope all of you are working hard too, andhope we will meet soon and perform as 12 for our fans

Host: Is there aspecific member you want to speak to?

Kris: I would talkabout chanyeol. Chanyeol! I know you'll do well with your rap, let's work hardtogether!

Host: sounds likecompetition!

Lay: I'll talkabout kai! Kai I really miss the times when we practised dancing together,please look after your waist injuries. If there's time we'll practise moretogther!

Luhan: Sehun ah,please take care of your body! Thanks all

Xiumin: D.O. ah,hello. I always tell you not to be nervous when speaking but now I'm nervousmyself. Let's work hard together, fighting!

Host: Tell D.O.that you're cuter!

Xiumin: D.O. ah,I'm cuter!

Tao: I would liketo talk about every member! I would like to say that I really miss all of you..

Host: Don't worry,there will be chances to meet each other! Tao is really true with his feelingsand he cares for everyone ah 

Chen: Suho hyung!How are you, I'm working really hard here, as the leader of EXO-K you're doingreally well. Until the day when EXO-K and EXO-M perform on China's stagetogether as EXO, everyong fighting!

Host: Let's givetao a piece of tissue he's still really emotional 

Tao: Sorry I don'teven know why I'm tearing. I just really miss each and everyone of them so much 

Host: It feels likeyou haven't met each other for some time, but I believe that EXO will be reallysuccessful and appear in more shows in the future although you've split intotwo groups right now. 12th of April, what date is it? 

Everyone: Sehun!

Host: What about20th April!

Everyone: Luhan

Host: Have youthought of what presents to get? 

Kris: In preparation

Host: We haveprepared a birthday cake for him here too. Happy Birthday! Do you want to helphim light the cake and sing a birthday song?

[EXO-M celebrates]

Host: Luhan make awish!

Luhan: Do I say itout?

Host: Say one outand make a silent wish as well

Luhan: I hope EXOwill be together happily forever

Host: OKay let'sblow the candles! Happy Birthday! This is the first present yinyuetai is givingall of you and I hope EXO will remain happy everyday. Have all of youcelebrated a birthday as 12 in korea before?

Luhan: Yes we'vecelebrated as 12 before

Host: This cake isfor you and also for sehun who's in korea right now. We also have this presentfor all of you, from fans! It's the first time receiving a present right? Itconsists of fan's photos and messages to to all of you!

EXO-M: Yes it's thefirst time

Host: Choose onemessage to read!

Kris: This line isreally good. EXO, History will go on!

Host: Let's hopeEXO will have more chances to perform with us alright. And we have a tinypresent for all of you, which is a nickname for each of you!

EXO-M: Thank you somuch 

Host: Lastly pleasesay goodbye to all the fans, using your own way of greeting

EXO-M: We are one!Thank you!

Host: Thank youEXO-M wishing that all of you will be successful with your promotions in China,thank you!

Trans by:heechvl@twitter heecups@tumblr

^ Thank you ailurophiles for always posting such fast translations!!

I seriously could not concentrate all day because I wanted to watch the subbed version of the Yin Yue Tai interview lol.

I think the guys are slowly getting used to these interviews and they're much better at answering the questions. Even Lay is coming out of his shell more, I noticed he couldn't stop hitting Lu Han with those stuffed animals!!

I think I go through EXO-M withdrawals. They have less appearances on TV and I'm pretty sure I check soompi 20 times a day -.-

-EDIT-

I found subs! The other parts will be uploaded when she's done :)

Yin Yue Tai SUB 1/4

Yin Yue Tai SUB 2/4

credits: wenqq26

Guest xAriEllePhilia

@ailurophiles many thanks for getting translation!

i know ill keep saying this but best exo-m interview yet (just full of adorable moments and funny effects)

can really tell how close exo is (M+K) from knowing abt Kai's injury to D.O.'s awkward moments in interviews lol

didn't think we'd see Tao's emotional side already~

TAO'S WEIBO UPDATE

tumblr_m2rh2sBE7e1r04nq3o1_500.png

Credits: iamgreenious [TUMBLR]

EXO K [Fan Meetings]

EXO-K will be attending a Fansign for their 1st Mini Album [MAMA]

at HOTTRACTS, Kangnam Kyobo Tower on April 20, 20:30 KST for 100 lucky fans

21st April 6.00PM EXO-K second fan sign @Ilsan Lafesta

22nd April 8PM EXO-K third fansign -  @Mokdong Hottracks

EXO-K forth fansign @ 'Music and Plus' 25 April 8PM

tumblr_m2sij472rp1rsoj30o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2taloy5JZ1rtkapno1_r1_500.jpg

^CLICK FOR MORE PICS

some other meetup: 120408 EXO-K Mini Fanmeet (Fancam)

Source/Credits: galeexo / exotown [bLOGSPOT] + lemonel +

Exo K Fan Singing Event (fan account)

April 22, 2012 by exokmfan

“Eatyouup masters told kai their site and told kai to check it out, day 2 of fansign kai told them he went to see it omg”

“Fan told sehun to draw bigger eyes for his autograph and he agreed lmao”

“Fan says kai pronounces “hyun” as “hyung”

“Fan told chanyeol to draw more hearts on his sign and he asked if 4 was enough, fan told him to draw more so he made a heart mark beside his face ~”

Credit:  kaik @ bz

TRANS: heechvl

“On Satureday’s fansign I told Sehun that Tao said he missed him do much and Sehun smiled shyly and said really? he said so?”

“So yesterday fansign at Mokdong I said “yesterday I told you that Tao misses you” Sehun said yes, he knew that.”

“So I asked Sehun that “So Do you miss Tao too?” and Sehun replied with smile that ” Yes, I miss him.”

Credit: zarmintzHXH

Exo K at fan signing event at HOT TRACKS (fan account) from 120420

“Fan asked kai what blood type he was and he answered “A”. She then  told him to sign his blood type beside his name as well so he wrote an A  at the side”

“Suho said he’s blood type AB”

“Fan asked baekhyun what his blood type was and if he could sign his blood type at the side as well but he rejected”

“D.O.’s blood type is A as well he signed it beside his name”

“Sehun is blood type O”

translated from:

fansign120420_25.jpg

Source: exo blog

Exo K at fan signing event (another fan account)

High-res →                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Se Hun —-

Me: Sehun ah !

Sehun: Hello (Starts signing)

Me: (Points to note) Pick one

Sehun: Ahh this—- (Starts smiling shyly)

Sehun: their both good (Ticks both of them)

Me: You ticked right (?) (Not sure LOL)

Su Ho —-

Su Ho : Hello ^^

Me: (Bows) Don’t write noona

Suho: (Don’t think he heard me.. carries on writing)

Me: Don’t write noona, I’m not a noona

… SuHo (Still Hasn’t heard me, has already written Noona)

Me: I’m not a noona -_- I’m a chingu

Suho: ah ah Chingu!

Then writes chingu next to the heart

ok Kai (Jongin)

Kai: Hello ^^

Me: Hello Hello

Kai: Thank you (Quickly signs)

Me: Don’t get hurt

Kai: Mhm Thank you ! ^^

Ok Chanyeol—

Chanyeol: (BIG CHEESY SMILE) Hello ^^

Me: ahh niong? (uhhh no idea)

(I give him the wang zhi milk) <—- LOL SHE GAVE HIM MILK

Me: It looks lexactly like you ( She’s talking about the character on the carton)

… Chanyeol: ahh Thank you ^^

Me: I also have this letter.. and this photo..

Chanyeol: Thank you ^^

An hour earlier I had said to him see you later at [ ]

He nodded and smiled at me. it was super warm. Today’s my first time talking with him. I didn’t prepare anythign to say to him. If i knew earlier that his would be empty for so long I would have talked more before leaving

Ok D.O —

D.O: Hello ( Lifts his head up and glares are me with his big eyes, super cute)

Me: Hello

D.O: ( Writes at baby speed)

Me: Quick draw me a heart

D.O ( draws a big heart)

ok baekhyun:

Baekhyun: Hello —

Me (Bows)

Baekhyun: (writing when he wrote to something (?) it looked a bit weird)

Me: What is that—- (a bit of a harsh tone)

… Baekhyun: ahhh huh?! (Stops and stares at me o.o)

Me: (I get scared he had a stare that could kill) <—- uh wth.

ahh nothing nothing ( let him continue)

Baekhyun: Thank you ^^

Me: See you tomorrow!

Baekhyun: Ok, tomorrow !

tumblr_m2uf98yuv61rrwl7co1_500.jpg

Credits: exobap [TUMBLR]

VOTE EXO - INKIGAYO TAKE 7

^currently leading first place~ they may win their first

(P.S. you click the left button to vote when you're on site)