[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest boalohanuiloa
Hmmm... SM has been teasing us for almost 3 weeks now? Longest yet *quoted image* Rather than who they are, I actually want to hear their music. The song in the first teaser was quite good! Knowing SM though - I'll probably be disappointed *quoted image*
Disappointed... ? SM never disappoints in bringing quality artists or music ;) And each teaser they also tease with a song so you have been "hearing" their music :) My Lady Time Control Metal Machine LightSaber Run & Gun Black Pearl

Guest babyblueangel

@SammyGi: Kai is the one who is wearing the white jacket with black squares on it

New photo set that was released along with teaser 9

:)41267771.png47482074.png94999138.png50903311.png91146379.pngcr: exo's official website wow so including the new song, there's a total of 8 songs now. i wonder how many there's going be...if they keep adding more it's going to be like a full length album!

Guest babyblueangel

Oh yeah! EXO is going to be in a photoshoot for WKorea along with SNSD's Yoona & Seohyun, SHINee's Jonghyun & Taemin and f(x)'s Sulli & Krystal. It's going to be broadcasted live on the 19th and 21st of Jan on Youtube. See W Live with SM Fashionistas for links. sr:@wkorea A live photoshoot seems a little strange to me :P but i'm looking forward to it :)Edit: opps! i accidently wrote minho instead of taemin haha. sorry if it confused anyone.

Guest babyblueangel

hmm i don't know if all the EXO members will be present or not.

yeahh Lu Han definitely has a baby face haha i think he looks younger than both the 94ers. I just noticed the jacket he's wearing looks similar to the jacket in the screen cap with the 11 EXO members. I think jazza_625 you're right, he might be the guy in the middle.

EXO Teaser 9 Screen Caps 1080p(HD) [1920x1088]

7ZXxFl.png

MtgsRl.png

vn8XWl.png

AvIcsl.jpg

0JprAl.jpg

pZQ78l.jpg

TupeGl.jpg

UaE3kl.png

Re40bl.png

click to see more

y50nyl.jpg

jNodul.jpg

6rvZll.jpg

emOWsl.png

oQZFcl.jpg

ohrlrl.jpg

hz6aOl.jpg

KtpuSl.png

XxSZJl.jpg

Imbkol.png

cr: edanz-castle

SM uploaded the chinese ver. on their official youku channel.

[YOUKU] Teaser 9_SE HUN EXO LU HAN (1)

The title of the song in Chinese is 你的世界 which means "your world".

sme is debuting them in such a flashy way; haha. seriously at first I had my doubts about these groups simply because sme's strategy was so shady...(?) is that the right word to describe it?

but idk with all the teasers, i'm actually getting really excited, it's definitely different from sm's other concepts; and I think even with both groups having the same songs/diff language thing; it really doesn't seem so bad; i should have expected this haha; sme doesn't half richard simmons anything LOL

Guest onew_wifey08

Happy Birthday to our dancemachine, Kai!

생일 축하합니다 , 김종인!

sdVAS.gif

kai & sehun are partying hard! <3

Kim Jongin aka Kai, I wish you a very happy and awesome birthday! Hope you're having lots of fun spending this special day with your family, friends, and the other EXO members! <3 You've been working so hard (filimed like 5 teasers! rofl xD) and you deserves to party hard with everyone since you're 18! (19 in SK) LOLOLOL jk ;D May all your dreams come true and stay healthy and stronggggggggggg! =]

EXO fans all over the world love and supports you! saranghae!<3

#TodayisKaiDay

Happy DAY!!! I found the Soompi EXO Thread!!!*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Do they have an official color yet? My bias is Tao*quoted image*

nah they don't have a color yet; or an exact debut date :\ but hopefully it's soon and I hope sme doesn't lag with their fanclub name like

they did with some other groups/artists .___.

^MTE, I can't believe f(x) don't have one yet, though I've read that exo fans have started calling themselves exotics?

Is it confirmed that Jino is in exo? cause I read somewhere that sm are planning to debut another group this year like 2am and if he's not in exo he'll be in that group. Though it doesn't really seem like something SM would do. 

Guest Kui4eva

exomandexokfullgrouplea.jpg

Leaked picture of EXO-M and EXO-K

From the left:

Hot Mystery Guy, Chen, Unknown,Shin,Tao, Lu Han, Kai,Sehun,Moonkyu, Not sure, Kyung Soo, Don't know.

Hot Mystery Guy is Tao's roommate. They take selcas in the same bathroom. They have the same matching white iphones. There's a lot of pics of them together floating around the internet. Furthermore, Hot Mystery Guy is the guy in white standing in Teaser #8. The hairstyle and haircut is the same. What's really noticeable is his height. He's taller than Tao. He's also in SNSD's concert video. He was chasing Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun. Seohyun caressed his face. Another detail is that he might be Canadian Chinese or that he studied in Canada. One thing for sure is that he can speak English.

Chen is EXo-M vocalist. We all saw him in the SM orchestra.

Unknown Guy was seen walking with EXO-M. Tao's arm was draped on him when they were walking with Shin, Luhan, and Hot Mystery Guy. Chinese netizens nicknamed him "Lil Fattie".

shin danced at the Shinee concert for JOnghyun when he hurt himself. There's fancams of Shin dancing with Shinee at the concert.

TAo. Everybody knows who he is.

Lu Han. He needs no introductory. He's wearing his outfit from Time Control teaser.

Kai. he's popular already. The pants look like they are from his Machine teaser that he danced in.

Sehun. The outfit he wore in this picture is the same outfit he wore in Teaser #8. He just wore a jacket over it so we can't see but we can tell.

Moonkyu. He's a little bow legged and tall. He's Lee Soo Man's favorite trainee.

Not Sure. People said he is Jino because of the height but some other people said it's not.

Kyung Soo. He's the guy in the red pants. Seems to be the vocalist of the group.

Don't Know. People said that this is Joomyeong? but who knows.

I'm looking forward to their debut. SM's really dragging it out with the teasers though, I hope they release a debut date soon.

I don't think EXO has to wait TOO long for a fanclub name. From what I've seen, SM really only drags it out for their girl groups. Don't exactly know when DBSK or SJ got theirs but i think for SJ and SHINee it was only a couple months after debut while SNSD took one year and f(x) after 2 years still doesn't have one.

*quoted image*

Leaked picture of EXO-M and EXO-K

From the left:

Hot Mystery Guy, Chen, Unknown,Shin,Tao, Lu Han, Kai,Sehun,Moonkyu, Not sure, Kyung Soo, Don't know.

Hot Mystery Guy is Tao's roommate.  They take selcas in the same bathroom.  They have the same matching white iphones.  There's a lot of pics of them together floating around the internet.  Furthermore, Hot Mystery Guy is the guy in white standing in Teaser #8.  The hairstyle and haircut is the same.  What's really noticeable is his height.  He's taller than Tao.  He's also in SNSD's concert video.  He was chasing Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun.  Seohyun caressed his face.  Another detail is that he might be Canadian Chinese or that he studied in Canada.  One thing for sure is that he can speak English.

Chen is EXo-M vocalist.  We all saw him in the SM orchestra.

Unknown Guy was seen walking with EXO-M.  Tao's arm was draped on him when they were walking with Shin, Luhan, and Hot Mystery Guy.  Chinese netizens nicknamed him "Lil Fattie".

shin danced at the Shinee concert for JOnghyun when he hurt himself.  There's fancams of Shin dancing with Shinee at the concert.

TAo.  Everybody knows who he is.

Lu Han.  He needs no introductory.  He's wearing his outfit from Time Control teaser.

Kai.  he's popular already.  The pants look like they are from his Machine teaser that he danced in.

Sehun.  The outfit he wore in this picture is the same outfit he wore in Teaser #8.  He just wore a jacket over it so we can't see but we can tell.

Moonkyu.  He's a little bow legged and tall.  He's Lee Soo Man's favorite trainee.

Not Sure.  People said he is Jino because of the height but some other people said it's not.

Kyung Soo.  He's the guy in the red pants.  Seems to be the vocalist of the group.

Don't Know.  People said that this is Joomyeong? but who knows.

Thank for posting this! 

Shin..ah I remember him...we were all posting on you-tube: ' who is the great "hot guy" back up dancer filling in for SHINee'..so that is where he disappeared to ..He already has fans just from those videos. Glad he is back and now soon to be in the spotlight!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest babyblueangel

Hmm not sure but..I read somewhere the one after Sehun is Chanyeol and the one next to him is MoonKyu because people say he's short.

@freesoul: Yeah he's the one walking with Tao.

Here are more photos of the mystery guy. Chinese fans call him 牛仔哥 "cowboy" haha.

674b6bacgw1dop6az7dx5j.jpg

sr: weibo

110909 SNSD's Concert VCR

78715206.png

might be this guy cause of his dyed hair?

72960826.png

saw this on exo's baidu bar somewhere. he could be the rapper @2:45

[PREDEBUT] 101117 SM Trainee

Guest Kui4eva

^That's what I thought too. I thought Park Chan Yeol is the guy standing by Sehun. However, netizens pointed this out.

tumblrlllxmms3fh1qdfrkc.png

Pre-debut picture of Moonkyu (left) and Kai (right). As you can see Moonkyu is bowlegged.

exomandexokfullgrouplea.jpg

As you can see in the picture that nobody is bowlegged except for the guy standing by sehun. Moonkyu is as tall as Kai. Therefore, the guy that is standing by Sehun is definitely Moonkyu.

In Exo teaser #8, you can also spot Moonkyu too. His bow leg shows. He's the one standing by the Hot Mystery guy (guy in white). Just look at everybody's legs and see which one of their legs are bowlegged and that's Moonkyu.

Guest E4Chaewon

Hmm not sure but..I read somewhere the one after Sehun is Chanyeol and the one next to him is MoonKyu because people say he's short.

@freesoul: Yeah he's the one walking with Tao.

Here are more photos of the mystery guy. Chinese fans call him 牛仔哥 "cowboy" haha.

*quoted image*

sr: weibo

110909 SNSD's Concert VCR

*quoted image*

saw this on exo's baidu bar somewhere. he could be the rapper @2:45

[PREDEBUT] 101117 SM Trainee

He looks like Hyomin of T-ara..Ridiculous