Quantcast
AlexandraReid

THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #EXO_SC #WhatALife

Hello Everyone, hope you are doing fine as always!

I'm a new Exo-L(D.O. biased xD), and I created this account to gather support for voting for Kyungsoo on Starple App, for AAA Actor Popularity(?) Award! He really deserves it... T___T

You can just download the starple app for free on playstore, watch some videos to gain free votes and vote for Doh Kyungsoo For Male Actor Category! 

Please help, he is lacking a lot T_T

And vote for Exo too for the Fan Popularity Award! :)

Thank you very much for reading till now! ^_^

Image result for kyungsoo nature republic

Let's GOOOOO!!!

Those who are Sehun-biased can go vote for Sehun too haha xD

Your way, your way~!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

========

[NAVER] KYUNGSOO FOR ALLURE MAGAZINE

2018111501001305900098931_20181114080819

Spoiler

2018111501001305900098932_20181114080819

i8gOW1K.png
  • [NAVER] "Time to fall into his eyes"... Doh Kyungsoo, decorates the cover of a magazine

[+849;-6] This guy Doh Kyungsoo changes endlessly. I'm looking forward to Swing Kids, supporting you

[+737;-3] At his debut, if you said that this kid could be this sexy, I couldn't have imagined it... He became a tiger, Doh Kyungsoo

[+508;-3] Even his gaze is no joke, crazy beautiful, his aura is awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+437;-0] I fell for actor Doh Kyungsoo's increasingly maturing looks and acting skills. I want to see him in all kinds of projectsㅠㅠ

[+363;-4] He's really handsome, Doh Kyungsoo

[+137;-0] I find the aura Doh Kyungsoo has really impressive. I really like that there's a gentle feel in his serious aura. My heart feels at peace when I look at him? I will support Swing Kids too~

[+83;-0] Doh Kyungsoo who has a really nice gaze!

[+70;-0] Doh Kyungsoo, a person who becomes cooler the more I see him!!! I'm supporting you!!!

[+54;-0] I saw his One Night interview yesterday, he looks gentle. He has a clear gaze and f*cking good skin

[NAVER] KYUNGSOO'S SWING KIDS PROMOTIONS

201811132119230193636_20181113212452_01_
  • [NAVER] 'One Night' Doh Kyungsoo, drama with higest ratings + EXO 10 million albums 'two good news' 

[+295;-0] Perhaps it's because he's pure that he's like white jade? Despite him being a top idol for 6 years, I can't believe someone like him exists,, well, all the EXO boys also look kind

[+157;-0] Doh Kyungsoo is good at acting. I'm looking forward to this movie too

[+102;-0] I'm anticipating both EXO and Kyungsoo's movie

[+78;-0] Kyungsoo-ya, hit daebak with Swing Kids too

[+73;-0] His presence is amazing, really

[+18;-0] Doh Kyungsoo's eyes are very bright, I think that's why he often goes for styles that bring out his eyes~ His face is like clean like a young child's, but he has a kind of quiet charisma. He looks like a reliable person, very charming

[+12;-0] If you look at the daebak works this year starting from Along with the Gods 2 to the second half of the year, this year can be seen as Doh Kyungsoo's year.. It's clear that he'll be an even more anticipated singer and actor in the future

[+11;-0] He's busy just from acting, but he didn't neglect his activities as a singer, I respect him for that....

[+10;-0] Doh Kyungsoo is really as pretty and polite as always,,, Where to find people like him,, He's too lovelyㅜ I hope Swing Kids will be big too following these 2 good news!

• [NAVER] 'Swing Kids' Doh Kyungsoo "Tap dancing with EXO members? I think it'd be cool... I'll have to discuss with them"

[+19;-0] He taught Chanyeol-ie tap-dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was cute, but I think it'd be interesting if they did it as a groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5;-0] I sincerely want to see this at the new concert!!!

[+4;-0] Tap-dance together one time~~ EXO hwaiting~~^^ Kyungsoo hwaiting~♡♡♡

[+4;-0] Doing it as a group seems really interesting~~!!!

[+2;-0] An amazing person, that's Doh kyungsoo. He's cool. Let's go for 10 million

201811121832379082_1_20181112184627523.j

• [NAVER] 'Swing Kids', 2nd trailer revealed... Doh Kyungsoo "Tap dance that has people going crazy"

[+296;-4] Seems like we'll be meeting another Doh Kyungsoo that's different from Wondeuk-ie. I'm so overwhelmed I'm shaking. Even when the project was in danger of getting canceled, he quietly strove to practise tap dancing for 5 months, now it sees the light. I will definitely go watch Swing Kids

[+170;-0] A cool actor who works hard!! I hope it bears great fruit~~

[+134;-0] Our Kyungsoo who changes 180 degrees with every role. That's why I'm looking forward to Swing Kids even more. Let's meet on the 19th, the day of the release!!!! Doh Kyungsoo, hwaiting

[+93;-0] What can't Kyungsoo do? Actor Do I trust to watch! Always hit big♡

[+67;-3] Working harder to show a different side every time, I wonder what kind of look he will be showing this time. I'm looking forward to it. This time I'll watch it in 3D. I think I'll be able to feel completely immersed

[+14;-0] Now he doesn't look like an idol but an actor. I will definitely go watch this

[+13;-1] Our husband-nim, really what's with his gaze? He doesn't have to express it in words. A person who can say everything with just his eyes~~

[+12;-0] Because of actor Doh Kyungsoo, I became an EXO stan~~~~~ It's great that your promotions are flourishing while doing EXO promotions~~

[+10;-0] I really find Doh Kyungsoo daebak,, When I watched him tap dance at the showcase just now my jaw dropped,, He's an actor and singer I will think about a lot in the future

[+8;-0] Doh Kyungsoo does any role well. I trust his face, and I like that he doesn't only chooose cool characters or pure manhwa-like characters. Although no matter what role he takes on, in the end he makes it pure manhwa-like. It's Kyungsoo magic

Source: (1 , 2 )

• Like 1

====

[!] 181118 #EXO⁠ ⁠achieved another All-Kill on Melon as of 7AM KST. Congratulations EXO-L.  Continue streaming with the same tempo.  

DsPLfyNWkAAOoHE.jpg:large

Spoiler

DsPLfyOW0AcF7dU.jpg:large

DsPLfyFXcAYMfO3.jpg:large

• Like 1

=====

(NAVER) Kai 'Arrives With A Flower (?) Smile'

DsVkNewXgAAebTR.jpg:large

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-11-20%2Bat%2B3.21.4

1. +278, -9 He's too handsome
2. +103, -0 Kai come back safely
3.+91, -4 He looks so handsome and pretty
4. +60, -1 Kai's handsome in Taiwan too... Schedule hwaiting~

5. +29, -0 Kai's legs are so long, they look like they've grown again

6. +17, -1 EXO Kai is seriously so handsome and when he smiles he looks cute
7. +14, -0 The article's headline is right, EXO Kai has a flower-like smile ㅠㅜ Just because of his smile, spring has come
8. +9, -0 You're the best.. Just know that...
9.+6, -0 Our bear is so cute~ He's so different from when he's on stage, I'm shocked~^^ I really him
10.+6, -0 Kai's smile is so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute
11.+3, -0 Kim Jongin is so handsome no..... My heart skipped a beat

cr.x
  • Like 1

• TRANS  | 181121 Everyone did you have a good day today!!?

• TRANS  | 181121 Reality show filming ended!!!!!!!

• TRANS  | 181121 "Hello Eris!^^"

• TRANS  | 181121 "Thank you for making my day!!! Thank you for saying you have gained strength when I came online like this!!!"
Spoiler

• TRANS  | 181121 "It was really fun!! I'm curious to see how it's gonna be like on the broadcast..."

=====

181122 rollingstonein Instagram Update

DsiuCv6WkAMqzOU.jpg:largeDsiuDJGWsAYddQe.jpg:large

• Like 1

[PANN] MAKING THE 'CUTIE' JOKE WITH MALE IDOLS

download.jsp?FileID=47802164

EXO D.O.

download.jsp?FileID=47802165

Fan: Why do you wear the same tee everyday?
D.O.: Me? It's comfortable~
Fan: That's not it... if you said "But I don't?" then I would have said you only wear "cutie, pretty"...
D.O.: Ahaha~ that's not it... we should try again~ again~
Fan: Why do you only wear the same tee?
D.O.: But I don't?
Fan: Oh? Don't you wear cutie, pretty everyday~
D.O.: Ahaha~ Thank you.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He admitted to (wearing the same tee everyday) so easily ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

audio

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47802166

Heukㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Kyungsoo is a cutie
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

download.jsp?FileID=47802167
download.jsp?FileID=47802168

His answer was also Kyungsoo-like
"It's comfortable~~~~"

• [PANN] Making the 'cutie' joke with male idols

Overall: +686;-18

[+286;-2] Kyungsoo sounded so kind in that recording... Seriously go listen to the recording...

[+60;-0] I'm not an EXO fan bubt D.O.'s voice recording was so f*cking heart-fluttering.. Ah cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+48;-0] So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Doh Kyungsoo, don't just admit to (wearing the same tee everyday)..........

[+47;-0] Kyungsoo originally didn't like being called cute but because fans keep calling him cute, he said he should surrender, so funny. Kyungsoo, you're cute all the time..ㅠ

[+34;-1] No but why was Doh Kyungsoo so cool in Hundred Days My Prince?!?? Seriously does it make sense??? He was f*cking cool and f*cking heart-fluttering;;;; Doh Kyungsoo-ssi,,,, Don't be like this to me,,,,

[+18;-0] Solemn cutie

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47807656

cr

[NAVER] KAI NAMED 'SEXIEST KOREAN STAR' IN INDONESIA

201811261319208568712_20181126132410_01_

• [NAVER] "As expected visual genius"... EXO Kai, #1 'Sexiest Korean Star' in Indonesia

[+410;-0] Kai is the first male to be on the cover of ELLE magazine Indonesia. He's also Gucci's ambassador now, so cool

[+257;-0] If it's Kai, then it's sexy... I acknowledge this

[+196;-0] Really cool

[+167;-0] As expected God Kai!! Congratulations on being the #1 sexiest man!!

[+131;-0] So cool, Kaiㅜㅜ

[+34;-0] I think Kai's sexiness shines even more in their (Tempo) performance this time

[+29;-0] There's a reason why not just the fans, not just in Asia, but also K-pop fans from North America and South America also call him the embodiment of sexiness. He is perfection, with his body, his provocative eyes, his plump, sensuous lips and even his jawline that highlights his boyish charm.

[+28;-0] I acknowledge this ㅋㅋㅋ Among all the celebrities I know, Kai is overwhelmingly sexy
.. He is unmatched when he's on stage

[+25;-1] Kai's force, whether on or off stage, is no joke. He's so cool

[+21;-0] Kai's aura is seriously awesome

[+16;-0] Kai I will acknowledgeㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched his fancam and he was really sexy

[+15;-0] Ohㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched Kai's tempo fancam
some time back, wow, you'll understand why they picked him as the sexiest manㅋㅋ

cr.x

--------

[INSTIZ] THE REASON EXO'S SEHUN IS POPULAR IN CHINA

0acaa8eca28011e42f93e7b5c41465c4.jpg

9afff12be0db4288da253d51ac20b308.jpg

Spoiler

87516a1bbed5a2161e59de5d116da2ee.jpg

16b56a1f5d3402b8b1608b216d09d75e.jpg

The two pictures at the top are China's type of handsome man
The intense impression resembles Sehun

• [INSTIZ] The reason EXO's Sehun is popular in china.jpg

- Uwaaah, it's really similar

- China likes the fiery, intense faces

- Every time I see Sehun's picture I go '
heok'..

- Is he really not 2Dㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Sehun-ie's the universe's greatest beauty

- Not human Oh Sehun...

- Oh, they really are somewhat similar. Our Hun-ie's so handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-
Oh Sehun is handsome to the point of being fascinating...

-
Oh I really see Sehun's face in that drawing..

- I think Sehun is more handsome than that drawing

- I found this out when I first joined EXO's fandom, apparently
thechinese like cold beauties. That's why Sehun-ie's.. whew.....

- I saw him when he was right in front of my nose, he looks 1639371 times more handsome in real life. Why can't the camera capture Sehun-ie's beauty?!?!?!?!?!?

cr.x

[NAVER] EXO REPACKAGE ALBUM 'LOVE SHOT'

0003915050_001_20181203100824922.jpg?typ

• [NAVER] EXO to release their 5th repackage album 'Love Shot' on 13 December... Their popularity is steadily rising

[+1436; -14] They are doing it EXO comeback ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They will sweep everything

[+1035; -8] EXO whom
i trust to listen to, i really liked Tempo so i'm looking forward to the new song too~~

[+876; -4] EXO Tempo was already
daebak, now just the logo of the repackage album is already daebak... I'm looking forward to it ㅠㅠ

[+665; -2] Let's hit
daebak with EXO's repackage 'Love Shot' too!!!!!!!

[+64; -0] Wow this time too the logo is no joke... I'm cheering for you, EXO whom
i trust to listen!!

[+49; -0] ㅜㅜㅜ I'll look forward to a longer promotion period this time, please go on TV more often ㅠㅠㅠ I would still be thankful even if EXO only have a comeback ㅠㅠ Ouuhh
i am so looking forward to this ㅠㅠㅠ

[+47; -0] EXO whom
i trust to listen to

[+46; -0] My daughter is an EXO fan. We listened to the new song together and also watched them dance on TV. I'm looking forward to the new song that they are going to release~ Because it's the group that my daughter likes,
i'll have to buy 1 more album~ ^^~~

cr.x