[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

itsnew_movie Instagram Update with #DohKyungSoo

Dtz8L_LVAAAQAm1.jpg

Dtztg15U4AEJ1AM.jpg

====

[Story Kpop] Netizen reaction to EXO Sehun and Kai newest teaser for the next comeback!

Post response : 2175views

Original link : Netizen reaction to EXO Sehun and Kai newest teaser for the next comeback!

- Oh my God ㅠㅠ
- Wow their atmosphere is amazing
- Heol, it's must be cool
- Ah really.. This is too much.. This teaser..
- Oh please, wear the jacket like this! Thankyou

https://story-kpop.b...nd-kai.html?m=1

====

[K-netizen] Baekhyun ranks #5 on Billboard Social 50 chart

DtFVJLJV4AAsg0K.jpg

Naver: Idols rank on Billboard Social Chart 

[+404] There are not only EXO as a group but also Baekhyun and Lay as individuals.

[+261] Baekhyun is jjang as an individual, right? He’s the best!

[+228] Byun Baekhyun is amazing!

[+170] EXO, Baekhyun and Lay.

[+170] EXO ranks #2 on Billboard Social 50 chart! Baekhyun is #5! Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  ahh I cried ㅠㅠㅠㅠ boys, you’re the best.

[+43] Baekhyun is an awesome person… isn’t it amazing that he ranks #5 as a solo?

[+37] Baekhyun even hasn’t released a solo album though. He’s amazing!

[+33] Woah Baekhyun is really daebak.

source : Naver

translation : Knets-on-Baekhyun

[Theqoo] Baekhyun teaser photos for ‘Love Shot’

tumblr_pjf0fhsRAS1wzimbxo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_pjf0fhsRAS1wzimbxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjf0fhsRAS1wzimbxo2_1280.jpg

(Baekhyun related comments only)

- Baekhyun...woah he’s awesome.

- Baekhyun is freaking handsome. Honestly, he’s so sexy.

- Baekhyun is always awesome on stage.

- My first time feeling Baekhyun’s sexiness.

- Heol Baekhyun in the first photo. This concept is daebak.

- Isn’t Baekhyun so hot and sexy?

- Now I understand why fans go crazy over Byun Baekhyun. His idol power is awesome.

- Baekhyun-ah, this is crazy!!

- Baekhyun’s gazes are no joke. He looks sexy.

- Baekhyun’s aura is so good. Chanyeol is handsome. Next week please come faster!

- Baekhyun looks sexy in the last photo.

- Baekhyun photos are so sexy.

- I love Baekhyun’s gazes so much. He’s so handsome.

source : Theqoo

Translation : Knets-on-Baekhyun

[NAVER] EXO TO APPEAR ON KNOWING BROTHERS

0003920238_001_20181212173129464.jpg?typ

• [NAVER] EXO to appear on ‘Knowing Brothers’... Reappearance after 1 year and 5 months, ‘starting up comeback promotions’

[+2284; -4] Has SM finally come to their senses...?

[+1691; -11] Ahhhhhhh EXO is going on variety show ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ EXO’s Love Shot be daebak

[+1597; -9] It has been so long... Now let’s go on Weekly Idol Room too

[+1200; -7] I enjoyed the previous EXO episode so I’m looking forward to this~ Hwaiting for your comeback promotions!

[+888; -6] EXO is going on the showwwww

[+138; -1] People who hold on till the end wins, EXO is going on variety shows aren’t they ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m not dreaming right ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+93; -1] Earlier.... They should have gone on the show earlier... But since EXO is appearing on it, I have to watch it

[+83; -1] EXO on ‘Knowing Brothers’ ㅠㅠ Last week’s episode was really interesting, I will look forward to this ❤❤

[+38; -0] Please don’t forget about ‘Dingo’, ‘Idol Room’ and ‘When Mom Sleeps’

cr.x

[PANN] EXO IN SCHOOL UNIFORMS FOR 'KNOWING BROS'

9n2KDfL.gif

Awy7LNF.gif

+ It will air on Saturday, the 22nd at 8.50 KST on JTBC! I think this is the first time since Growl they wore complete school uniform as a groupㅜㅜ (moved)(touched)

"EXO=uniform=truth"

• [PANN] EXO appeared on Knowing Bros in winter school uniforms...

Overall: +940;-48

[+214;-6]
Wow.. I really want to wait for oppas in front of the school gate

[+210;-6] Xiumin is so baby-faced

[+147;-9] Kai came out pretty. EXO are nuclear-like handsome men

[+54;-0] Ah as expected, there's a reason why Growl was released. Even if it was released now, EXO would still be EXO. It's been 5 years since Growl but they're still the same youths in school uniforms from that time

[+50;-1] Cute

Spoiler

g59no3J.gif

[+37;-0] I'm going crazy

Spoiler

9n2KDfL.gif

[+33;-0] Aren't EXO all in the second half of their twenties? They suit school uniforms perfectlyㄷㄷ

[+27;-2] Baekhyun really looks like a high schooler though?

[+20;-1] My heart...

Spoiler

eA1ywdx.jpeg

[+19;-1] Sehun looks pretty awesome,,,?

[+18;-0] Wow it's like Growl era

[+14;-0] For real, for uniforms, it's EXO

netzonexo

【 NB 】 Song Kang Ho apologizes for son's accusations against EXO fans

0001076954_001_20181218182527698.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2018.12.1

Article"EXO fans need to knock it off" Song Jun Pyung calls out EXO fans -> his father Song Kang Ho apologizes

Source: TV Report via Nate

Song Kang Ho's son and soccer player Song Jun Pyung accused EXO fans of purposely leaving negative reviews of his father's movie, which was released on the same day as EXO's DO. He eventually apologized and Song Kang Ho's father apologized again in another interview.

1. [+1,422, -277] 'Drug King' hasn't even hit theaters yet so the only people allowed to leave reviews are journalists or movie critics. There's no evidence that EXO fans left any of those reviews so yes, he was thoughtless with his accusation.

2. [+1,031, -186] Negative reviews?
Ratings terror? ㅋㅋㅋ The only people who can leave reviews at the moment are those who attended the viewing and movie critics. Look up the movie on Naver, it says you're blocked from leaving a review yet;; ㅋㅋㅋ EXO fans did nothing in this, Song Kang Ho's son is just mad that his father's movie is not getting good reviews so he's blaming it on the EXO fans ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+762, -202] EXO fans never did what he accused us of. He's just whining that the reviews for 'Drug King'
a re bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are you being like that ㅠㅠ

4. [+119, -14] EXO fans would watch the movie DO was in, why would they even watch 'Drug King' to leave a bad review? He's just blaming idol fans because his father's movie is getting bad reviews...

5. [+108, -8] How embarrassing to have your father have to apologize because of your thoughtless actions

6. [+102, -11] And how exactly are EXO fans supposed to leave negative reviews when the movie isn't even in theaters yet so reviews aren't open to the public? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't even know that DO was in a new movie too ㅠ

7. [+94, -9] What's EXO fans got to do with a movie that hasn't even been released yet for review yet? To all of you trying to lecture EXO fans right now, you should realize the hate should be directed towards the person making inaccurate
blames.

8. [+86, -10] So if you leave a negative review for 'Drug King', you're now an EXO fan? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

© Netizen Buzz

[pannchoa][enter-talk] JUST HOW BIG WAS EXO'S GROWL?

Some people say that almost all teens at that time were EXO-Ls?

post response:

[+322][-61]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.20 13:25 신고하기 I was in middle school back then and it was f*cking huge, in 2014, the question we asked in our class wasn't even "What idol do you like?" but rather "Do you like EXO?"

추천223
반대15

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.20 14:09 신고하기 There are a lot of kids who think that they weren't big right now ㅋ I know they pretend to be all edgy, but when I was in middle school, it was really no joke,, 

추천209
반대4

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.20 13:18 신고하기 It wasn't everyone, but 3/4 people knew them

추천180
반대4

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.20 16:40 신고하기 It's to the point where if they did Reply 2010, EXO's fans would be there for sure

추천111
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.20 15:10 신고하기 If you go by teens' trends through generation, it's safe to say H.O.T-TVXQ-SUJU-EXO

추천94