Media preview

Spoiler

Media preview

Media previewMedia preview

=======

[NAVER] CHANYEOL SENT A SUPPORT TRUCK TO ‘DOKGO REWIND’ FILMING SITE

tumblr_inline_p7p7tggJEX1uvw73d_500.png

[NAVER] “EXO saranghaja”… Sehun’s proof shot of Chanyeol’s coffee gift

[+296; -3] Chanyeolie who did this for Sehunie is really cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hwaiting for your filming Sehunie ♡ EXO saranghaja!

[+270; -3] As expected of Park Dajung (t/n: loving / gentle) ㅜ♥ Sehunie who went to CBX’s fansign despite his busy schedules and Chanyeolie who sent a food truck to support Sehunie at the filming site, EXO’s heart that is always thinking about each other is really beautiful… Probably due to the big and small things that they’ve gone through together, they are more united than any other group. EXO is able to be at the top because of their love and trust in each other.

[+254; -3] The image of them supporting each other is really nice to see, they’re lovable ♥ Supportive Chanyeolie and adorable Sehunie, they are both the very very best

[+242; -3] Their heart of supporting each other despite their busy schedule is really pretty~ I’ll look forward to EXO’s next activity!

[+238; -5] Chanyeol is really kind!!! He’s an angel

[+26; -1] The image of EXO members cheering for each other is really nice to see!!! I hope this friendship will last forever ♥

[+24; -1] Their hearts are really beautiful, EXO ♥

[+23; -1] Isn’t this exactly why people always say EXO EXO? As expected, they are cheering for each other despite their busy schedules, it’s really heartwarming. Young and rich handsome tall guy Chanyeolie is the best

netzonexo

• Like 1

180425 for_a_hundred_days Instagram Update - D.O.

Media preview

Spoiler

=======

Studio55 Weibo Update

Media preview

====

180425 smmakesit_live Instagram Update with EXO-CBX: “ !t Live : The 1st MUGI-BOX “EXO-CBX” Behind the scenes 

Media preview

EXO’s Suho Talks About How He Prepared For His Role In Upcoming Drama “Rich Man, Poor Woman”

Suho-21.jpg

EXO’s Suho has revealed how he prepared for his starring role in the upcoming drama “Rich Man, Poor Woman.”

In “Rich Man, Poor Woman,” a remake of the 2012 Japanese romantic comedy of the same name, Suho will be taking on the lead role of Lee Yoo Chan, a brilliant, innovative CEO. Both a genius programmer and a creative spirit, Lee Yoo Chan is often referred to as “the Steve Jobs of Korea.”

Suho commented, “After hearing that [the character] was partially based on Steve Jobs, I watched the film [about Steve Jobs]. I also watched the original Japanese drama three times.”

He went on to share, “Additionally, in order to portray Yoo Chan’s charm as an aloof genius, I watched a lot of Robert Downey Jr.’s acting as his ‘Iron Man’ character, and I checked out lots of different productions [during my research].”

When asked about the similarities between his character and his personality in real life, Suho remarked, “Even though Yoo Chan is aloof, he has a cute side as well. He often jokes around, and he can seem a little immature. I also like joking around, so I’ve been especially enjoying filming those scenes [in which Yoo Chan shows his playful side].”

However, the EXO member also pointed out some key differences between him and Yoo Chan. “I’m the type who thinks very carefully about each word I say before I speak,” said Suho. “But Yoo Chan is very direct, and his actions are clear and strong. He seems to spit out his words without hesitation.

“Rich Man, Poor Woman” will tell the love story of genius CEO Lee Yoo Chan, who is seemingly perfect in every way except for his prosopagnosia (inability to recognize people’s faces), and Kim Bo Ra (played by Ha Yeon Soo), an optimistic job-seeker with an extraordinary memory.

cr

===

Park Sung Hoon Has Nothing But Praise For “Rich Man, Poor Woman” Co-Star EXO’s Suho

Park-Sung-Hoon-Suho.jpg

Park Sung Hoon recently talked about what it was like to work with EXO’s Suho for “Rich Man, Poor Woman.”

On April 24, Park Sung Hoon took part in an interview about his upcoming drama “Rich Man, Poor Woman,” where he praised Suho for his maturity and dedication. The actor will be appearing in “Rich Man, Poor Woman” as programmer Cha Do Jin who works for the game company Next In.

He shared that the EXO member appeared in the drama as a genius businessman, and that he was his role model. Park Sung Hoon commented, “Even though Suho is younger than me, I thought that there was a lot to learn from him. He’s very sincere, and he has a huge desire to act well. He’s always thinking about or asking advice on how to do better. I really liked that side of him.”

Park Sung Hoon also talked about how Suho was extremely busy, but how his acting was never careless. He continued, “It’s amazing to see him try to convey the character even more. He’s also full of energy. I even jokingly asked him once, ‘Where is all this energy coming from?'”

“Rich Man, Poor Woman” will air its first episode on May 9. Watch the 2nd Teaser below: 

cr

[Naver] #EXO #KAI Reached Actor-Idol Status

tumblr_inline_p7ssd21hVX1uvw73d_400.png

[+605; -6] I have been watching ‘Miracle That We Met’ enjoyably. His acting is more natural than what i expected. He acts well and he is handsome too ㅎㅎ I hope to see better images of him in the future~

[+330; -3] I like how Kai’s acting was natural and not burdensome. He is good to look at too because of he’s handsome ㅋㅋ It’ll be great if i can see him more often in dramas or movies~ ㅎㅎㅎ

[+238; -0] I was wondering why there weren’t any articles like this earlier. He acts well and he’s really handsome ㅜㅜㅜ

[+199; -0] I have been watching ‘Miracle That We Met’, he is handsome and has a unique eyes~ I hope he will do even better in the future~

[+168; -0] Kai, i’m always cheering for you!!

[+36; -0] There was nothing awkward about Kai’s acting, he did well… It’s not an ordinary character, but a character that uses superpowers. Being able to showcase that level of natural acting while being surrounded by skilful actors, is not an easy thing to do…

[+28; -0] I’ve gain a liking towards Kai after watching ‘Miracle That We Met’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He is cute ㅋㅋㅋ I’ll watch over him in the future, please give him more activities~~!

[+24; -0] I started watching the drama together with my daughter because her favourite singer was in it. His acting was not awkward and he was exceptionally handsome that your eyes will definitely notice him~^^ I’ll look forward to his future activities as well~

[+20; -0] I didn’t know there were members who were involved in acting other than D.O., but it seems that he is doing well~ ‘Miracle That We Met’ is really interesting, everyone. You should watch it ㅠㅠ

cr

=====

Db3WWGaU0AAeShk.jpg

Db3Wq6OVQAAXltg.jpg

Db3WrzqVAAAIiVe.jpg

cr

EXO’s Suho And Ha Yeon Soo Hint At Their Fated Romance In “Rich Man, Poor Woman” Preview

“Rich Man, Poor Woman” is a remake of the Japanese drama of the same title. This romantic comedy will tell the story of the genius CEO of an IT company named Lee Yoo Chan (played by EXO’s Suho) and an energetic job seeker with impressive memory named Kim Bo Ra (played by Ha Yeon Soo).

Despite his seemingly perfect appearance, Lee Yoo Chan suffers from prosopagnosia, or the inability to recognize people’s faces. The new preview starts with Suho arriving in front of a building on a motorcycle. After checking himself out in the mirror, he strides into the building with a smile and boasts about his innate skills.

Spoiler

Ha Yeon Soo appears and confidently introduces herself at what looks like a job interview. She lists her good memory as her greatest strength before a woman interjects and corrects her that she’s actually the best at being annoyingly hard-working. She then runs into Suho in the lobby and covers her mouth with her hand in shock. In a voiceover, she says, “I know this person,” then adds, “Fine. I’m going to dream. This is an opportunity.”

In contrast to his smug appearance at the beginning, Suho looks puzzled and sad as he sits up in his bed in a different scene. He asks, “Can someone completely disappear from this world?” as he refreshes his phone searching for a name.

The preview also hints at the two characters’ possible past and shows Suho picking out a necklace, stating, “I’m going to recognize you with this. I thought about you every day so that I wouldn’t forget you.”

When he spots the necklace on Ha Yeon Soo in the elevator in what appears to be present-day, he tugs her close and asks, “Who are you?”

“Rich Man, Poor Woman” will premiere on May 9 at 11 p.m. KST and will be available exclusively on Viki!

cr

======

180429 bcloma Instagram Update - Chanyeol: “I love it ️ #elyxioninmanila 2018”

Media preview

Poster

yS4yQN5.jpg

=========

[Pann] Xiumin's Visual At The Showcase

tumblr_inline_p7c4eoqvFS1uvw73d_400.gif

I watched a bit of the MV, in terms of visual (personal taste) I found him to be the most pleasing to the eye and good-looking

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7c4h8ahwM1uvw73d_400.gif

I saw a gif of him at the showcase for his new song by chance, I honestly can’t deny that he’s good looking

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7c4ksiOXT1uvw73d_500.gif

He looked younger than me so I was curious and went to look up his age, daebak he’s 29????? He’s an oppa……

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7c4zolXE51uvw73d_540.png

What did Xiumin do to his face, he doesn’t age. You can’t tell his age at all

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7c4z8AqwE1uvw73d_500.png

So this is why EXO fans call Xiumin a fairy…… I really thought that he was a dongsaeng……. it’s time to come to terms with reality

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7c4qrcwOK1uvw73d_400.gif

Even when he’s in his 30s I don’t think that he will look a lot different from his current face. He looks at least 4~5 years younger than his own age

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7c4weYYgN1uvw73d_500.png

It’s fascinating how he’s the eldest hyung in EXO, I keep looking at him, his smiling face is cute

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7c508MLZc1uvw73d_500.png

Even his skin looks f*cking good

• [PANN] Xiumin’s visuals at the showcase in the eyes of a non-fan 

Overall: +106; -5

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7c4w6V00f1uvw73d_500.gif

[+15;-0] Our Xiu-ming

tumblr_inline_p7c4sdhPK01uvw73d_500.gif

[+5;-0] Muggle king..

[+4;-0] Minseok-ie is really a fairy.. ♡

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7c4sy4T681uvw73d_400.gif

[+4;-0] Minseok-ie’s looks never change even as time passes ㅠ

[+2;-0] That’s right Minseok-ie’s a fairy ㅋ

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #6YearsWithEXO #Netflix_Busted

Only 1-month lool

=====

Netflix to air first original variety show in Korea

SEOUL, April 30 (Yonhap) -- Netflix on Monday unveiled its first original Korean variety show, "Busted! I Know Who You Are," as the streaming giant seeks to strengthen its content portfolio in collaboration with the globally popular Korean entertainment industry.

The U.S. company teamed up with the Korean production firm SangSang, which has produced popular variety shows like "Running Man" and "Family Outing." The new show has been heavily promoted as an "unconventional variety game show in which every episode features stars solving a mystery."

At a press conference in southern Seoul, producer Cho hyo-jin said the team has focused on producing a quality show that could first appeal to Korean viewers.

Cast members of the Netflix original variety show "Busted! I Know Who You Are" pose for photos during a press event in Seoul on April 30, 2018. (Yonhap)

Cast members of the Netflix original variety show "Busted! I Know Who You Are" pose for photos during a press event in Seoul on April 30, 2018. (Yonhap)

"We were told (by Netflix) to produce a successful show in Korea first, which then can be consumed on the global stage," Cho said. The show mixes a variety show and a drama, peppered with elements of mystery solving and suspense that have universal appeal, he added.

The unscripted show indeed combines the two different genres, where Korea has a proven track record, to bring its global audience a mix of suspense and fun.

Starring popular comedian and show host Yoo Jae-suk of "Infinite Challenge," actor Lee Kwang-soo and EXO member Sehun, to name a few, the cast members play a role of clueless detectives led by Yoo to solve a mysterious case in each episode.

A poster of "Busted! I Know Who You Are" provided by Netflix (Yonhap)

A poster of "Busted! I Know Who You Are" provided by Netflix (Yonhap)

Kim Joo-hyung, another producer, who also was present at the media event, said working with Netflix and showing content on the global platform underlines a big change in how people consume entertainment these days.

"I watched foreign content on video tapes when I was young. Now people get to do that through Netflix. It shows that the times are changing," he said.

The move demonstrates the importance of the Korean market as a test bed for checking out Asian audiences' appetite and interests. Over the years, the company has expanded its presence and business in the country by investing in Korean movies like "Okja."

Spoiler

Comedian and show host Yoo Jae-suk poses for photos during a press event for "Busted! I Know Who You Are" in Seoul on April 30, 2018. (Yonhap)

Comedian Yoo, one of the most popular Korean entertainers, said the opportunity to be part of the show came at a time when he desperately wanted a change. The popular variety weekend show "Infinite Challenge," where he appeared as a regular, came to a close on March 31 after a 13-year run.

"I have a long-running personal connection with the producers. More than anything else, I wanted to do something new," he said. "This show is different from what I've done in that I become a player in it. I am supposed to play the character in the (variety) show that has its own story."

Other than seven regular cast members, there will be special guests making surprise appearances. During the media event, actor Park Hae-jin was seen in the trailer as a special guest.

The 10-part show is set to premiere Friday to Netflix members in 190 nations. Two episodes will be uploaded every Friday over the next five weeks.

Sehun of K-pop band EXO poses for photos during a press event for "Busted! I Know Who You Are" in Seoul on April 30, 2018. (Yonhap)

Sehun of K-pop band EXO poses for photos during a press event for "Busted! I Know Who You Are" in Seoul on April 30, 2018. (Yonhap)

Spoiler

Media previewMedia previewMedia preview

cr

• Like 1