[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Ha Yeon Soo Brings Clarity To EXO’s Suho’s Life In 1st “Rich Man, Poor Woman” Teaser

EXO-Suho-Ha-Yeon-Soo-1.jpg

Upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Rich Man, Poor Woman” has released their first teaser video!

“Rich Man, Poor Woman” is a remake of the popular 2012 Japanese romantic comedy. It will be the story of genius CEO Lee Yoo Chan (played by EXO’s Suho), who has face blindness (prosopagnosia) and is unable to recognize people, and optimistic job seeker Kim Bo Ra (played by Ha Yeon Soo), who has a memory as good as that of Alpha Go’s.

The first drama teaser was released on April 17 and shows Suho entering a room and stealing the spotlight in a clean-cut suit. He passes by Kim Ye Won and Oh Chang Suk and when he looks at their faces, various screens showing different facial features pop up, reflecting Suho’s inability to recognize people. As the phrase, “In his world that was full of 1’s and 0’s, a change has begun taking place” shows on the screen, Suho looks at Ha Yeon Soo’s face and all of the screens disappear to show her face, hinting at a special relationship between the two.

Spoiler

It will be interesting to find out why Suho is able to see Ha Yeon Soo’s face in its entirety when he has always struggled with other people’s faces. To find out, tune in to the premiere of “Rich Man, Poor Woman,” which will air simultaneously on Dramax and MBN on May 9 at 11 p.m. KST. The drama will also be available exclusively on Viki!

cr

===

[NB] Chen under controversy for racist remarks?

395412_40818_1348_org.png

395412_40817_1322_org.jpg

ArticleAmidst Starbucks racism controversy, EXO's Chen earns attention for derogatory remark on blacks "Kunta Kinte, Michael"

Source: Top Star News via Nate /// THE COMMENTS CONTAINS NEGATIVE, So BEWARE :smirk:

Spoiler

1. [+208, -10] This is why character is so important. These idols are always causing scandals and they need to realize that popularity isn't everything, having good character is first~

2. [+198, -13] These kids have so many controversies... didn't one of them call someone a retard??

3. [+168, -7] I have nothing to say ㅋㅋ.. didn't he wear a t-shirt against racism but now goes around saying stuff like this? And can his fans please stop shielding this, this is nothing to be shielding

4. [+23, -0] This is way worse than Seolhyun's 'kinddokkang' statement;; because Seolhyun's statement came out of a pure lack of knowledge whereas Chen knows exactly who 'Kunta Kinte';;;; you'd have to be insane to think that's okay... To all you stupid fangirls shielding this... imagine if a foreign celebrity made fun of our freedom fighters?

5. [+19, -0] It honestly concerns me seeing people shield instances like this to no end. Do you realize that this doesn't help EXO in any way? If this isn't racism, then what about when Starbucks drew slanted eyes on the cups of Asian customers? Is that not racist either? Or when foreigners slit their eyes and laugh? Shielding anything and everything isn't always the solution~ I'm sure there are a lot of black EXO fans and 'Kunta Kinte' wasn't just some light movie so of course they're going to feel hurt by this... This is racist.

6. [+13, -0] What do you expect from the fandom of such a group... SM's male idols are always causing scandals and their fandoms are just as bad

7. [+13, -0] Honestly if you said something like that in America, you wouldn't even be able to go outside in case someone shot you for it

8. [+9, -0] If this isn't racism, then what is? How is laughing about blackface any different from foreigners slanting their eyes?

9. [+8, -0] Wow, that 'Kunta Kinte' statement's really bad ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+8, -0] I'm an EXO fan and just speechless...

11. [+8, -0] First Taeyeon in the past and now this guy, something wrong with SM kids

12. [+5, -0] Haven't they had several of these controversies? Isn't there something wrong with their brains if they're still making remarks like this fully knowing that it'd be controversial? Or are they purposely trying to say "I'm trash~~~"

20180417000771_0.jpg

Spoiler

20180417000775_0.jpg

SourceNate

1. [+152, -6] Honestly that was so disrespectful to say; please, stupid fangirls, don't think of shielding this..

2. [+148, -6] I think this is the best thing about 'V App'... it shows you the true colors of celebrities. Farewell~~~

3. [+129, -4] Is he insane???

4. [+18, -0] That Baekhyun guy has a loud mouth, now this guy too

5. [+18, -2] He'd be beaten so hard if he ever said this to a group of black people ^^ Only then will he realize what a mistake he made

6. [+16, -2] Can we please get some decent people as idols? How many controversies has EXO had already? Is being handsome all that really matters?

7. [+15, -0] EXO's on the decline now... tired of them

8. [+15, -0] Enjoy your hiatus now

9. [+14, -1] He's insane, he has to be

10. [+14, -0] Been a while since I've seen someone so utterly dumb

====

byoungwoo_min IG 

Da-0Wa-UMAE19Gi.jpg:large

Da-0XwXVwAAAIdN.jpg:large

w/ Suho & Kim yewon

Da-2wExUMAAetBy.jpg:large

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #6YearsWithEXO
1524020831_1344427.jpg

Article: EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Kai 'special medals with their faces'

Source: TV Daily via Nate COMMENTS CONTAINS NEGATIVE, beware of spoiler  :smirk:

Spoiler

1. [+203, -52] So no feedback on the racist comment?

2. [+183, -54] I guess they're just going to pass over the 'Kunta Kinte' comment

3. [+144, -25] Chen's the one that made that comment so why are you demanding feedback from these three?

4. [+35, -12] Are they even worthy of commemorative coins?

5. [+33, -9] No apology on Chen's racist remark???

6. [+25, -9] Where's the apology?

7. [+23, -12] What a waste of time and money

8. [+22, -5] Amazing how SM just does what they want ㅋㅋ

9. [+18, -6] So where's the genuine apology on the racist remark? It's unfair to just brush it under the rug like this

10. [+12, -7] Did they save the country or what? Why commemorative coins? They seem to live in their own world where they think everyone loves them but the majority of the public doesn't care about them.

x

============

more pics

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

LOL

Media preview

Spoiler

Media previewMedia previewMedia previewMedia previewMedia preview

Spoiler

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media previewMedia preview

===

EXO’s Lay Visits His Teammates From EXO-CBX in ‘Music Bank’ Recording

EXO-CBX-Lay.jpg?resize=1200%2C709&ssl=1
** Note, the picture wasn’t taken during the visit but is old one from 2017.

Lay reportedly visited the scene behind closed doors at Music Bank. EXO-CBX (Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin) together with Lay came on stage after the pre-recording was finished and greeted the fans. Lay’s stunning appearance surprised all of his fans at the scene.

The members said “Both Lay and EXO-CBX are part of the EXO team, and we hope that all the fans will cheer for us. Give all the members your love and support!”

original article: (here)

[+1667 / -19] Lay let’s join to EXO this year, I missed you so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+1475 / -18] Lay I seriously missed you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you very much for coming back  Let’s comeback together this year ♥ I love you

[+1382 / -17] We cried so much when we met Lay ㅠㅠㅠㅠ We missed him so much…

[+1360 / -15] I want to see a complete EXO with Lay asap ♡

[+1267 / -16] I hope you can come back soon with the entire team!

[+199 / -1] Lay I missed you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You aren’t sick?? ㅠㅠㅠI want you to come back with the next comeback… our precious Lay ㅠㅠ

[+179 / -1] Even if I just talk about it I get tearful ㅠㅠ

[+170 / -0] I love you EXO

[+168 / -0] Cool Lay….ㅜㅜㅜ

[+161 / -0] We are one ♡

=====

Dbe4IDXVwAIbu75.jpg

Dbe4JoyU8AEjtZU.jpg

Dbe4brFUQAAOF1r.jpgDbe4cbxVQAAENWq.jpg