[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest adikkeluangman

EXO_CALL ME BABY_Music Video [EPSILON cover]

These ladies cover EXO song. Just take a look at their effort to recreate the MV. They usually doing male dance cover. 

Will EXO web drama been air in another country as in cinemas?

[PANN] Two Sides of EXO Leader

tumblr_inline_nqpqnu7dtK1tp3amp_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nqpqo9hRy01tp3amp_400.jpg

He seems holy that EXO-Ls call him Junmen

He looks chic, cool and sharp oppa by the pictures, but…

tumblr_inline_nqpqpdLsnn1tp3amp_500.gif

?

tumblr_inline_nqpqpbEwdG1tp3amp_500.jpg

ha…

tumblr_inline_nqpqpnPR5w1tp3amp_500.pngtumblr_inline_nqpsoj9n881tp3amp_500.giftumblr_inline_nqpqq7wvu11tp3amp_500.jpg

lmaoooooooo kim jongin

He is oppa next door Kim Junmyeon when he steps down from stage

Careless use of his face is almost Sehun’s class

Maybe Junmyeon is even worse than him

tumblr_inline_nqpqqyBmU11tp3amp_500.giftumblr_inline_nqpsgb6J3j1tp3amp_500.gif

funniest guy of EXO haha

Sometimes he’s like a prince, sometimes he touches fans’ hearts by his words and behaviors, sometimes he’s familiar, sometimes he’s courteous, and sometimes he’s like a mother. Maybe it’s more than two sides, more like ten sides of him

tumblr_inline_nqpquld5Ll1tp3amp_500.gif

This is when they won at MAMA, that face of his when EXO’s name got calledㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This was the first awards they attended after two withdrawalsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

tumblr_inline_nqpqvcKSHf1tp3amp_500.gif

Still he’s soft-hearted leader Kim Junmyeon

Comments

1. [+203,-6] I’m fan of other group but I like him the most among exo. We won’t be able to know if it’s real or fake but his behaviors or expressions look nice and gentle. I like Sandeul of B1A4 for the same reason.

2. [+186, -4] Do you know what Junmyeon is trampling? My heart and my bank account…

tumblr_inline_nqpr55ajj41tp3amp_500.gif

3. [+155, -3] I like him because he’s polite and well-mannered

4. [+62, -1] him robbing our eyes

tumblr_inline_nqpr7ukAzf1tp3amp_500.jpg

5. [+62, -0] He’s in charge of mother in exo^^

tumblr_inline_nqprafLlTA1tp3amp_500.jpg

(Caption: “teacher-nim….” / ”Our Jongin is not that kind of kid…” / ”Mom why did you come”)

6. [+54, -0] funniest guy of exo Kim Junmyeon-ssi

tumblr_inline_nqprdlgrmt1tp3amp_500.jpg

(Caption: “It’s delicious to eat when you don’t want to brush your teeth” -T/N: his description of mint chocolate chip flavor of baskin robbins)

7. [+44, -0] I’m looking for Kim Junmyeon to tell me where he learned this dance

tumblr_inline_nqprld5CrH1tp3amp_500.gif

8. [+39, -0] about that last fanart, Suho’s backnumber is 1 and Kris’ is 00 that together they make 100. But after Kris gone, Junmyeon is left alone but he turns back and smiles telling us he’s okay. But I think now with Minseok’s backnumber 99, two oldest hyungs together make perfect 100.

tumblr_inline_nqprl4Dh1o1tp3amp_500.jpg

Edited by Exora
  • Like 1

(INSTIZ) EXO Members Hidden Job!!! LOOOL (Just for fun)

http://www.instiz.net/fan/1078818&green=1

1) The Part-timers

PIz5BBt.jpg?1?6879

K9Ri0nj.jpg?1

2) The Landlord

EkY916T.jpg?1

3) The Landlord's Daughter

qGUxiXa.jpg?1

The daughter that looks pretty like the father ^^

comments from 1st page;

- kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

- All these four men are mine

- Get out

- Why can't people hurt others? (Kyungsoo's line as the psycopath Jun Young in I Remember You)

- kkkkkkkkk

- kkkkk I've just done watching I Remember You kkkkkk I'm bursting kkk

- Oh, our daughter is at the peak of age to love make-up~

- Um the daughter's better off married to me

- The part-timers, they're gonna get married to me, please don't mindlessly post pictures

- Why... we're... prohibited... to hurt... others?

- ... I'm at loss for words...

- I found it as; part-timer, shop-owner, land-lord, land-lord's daughter kkkk

- I don't understand it, can someone give a minute to explain

-  Photo order; Baekhyun - Kyungsoo are the part-timers; Junmyeon the landlord; Jongin the landlord's daughter. That's how it is. Originally, Kyungsoo is the boss kkkkkkk

- etc

‘Masked Singer’ PD Selects “Vocal Skills Top 7″ Among Idols

19133748028_fcbe624f60_o_d.jpg

Popular MBC singing competition show Masked Singer (or King of Mask Singer) has been garnering considerable attention of late from the Korean public for revealing the hidden singing abilities of many idol vocalists who have appeared on the show. The competitors are given elaborate masks to conceal their identity, thereby eliminating factors like popularity and public perception which may influence audience votes. In an interview yesterday, PD Min Chul Ki was asked to name the Top 7 male and female idols with the best vocal skills, which he listed as follows (in no particular order):

Top 7 male idol vocalists: B1A4 Sandeul, BTOB Yook Sungjae, VIXX Ken, Super Junior Kyuhyun, EXO Chen, BEAST Yang Yoseob, F.T Island Lee Hongki.

https://timetravellingtofu.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/masked-singer-pd-selects-idol-vocal-skills-top-7/