[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

June 20, 2015: Exoluxion in Bangkok, Exo performing El Dorado 

Untitled_1.jpg

can't wait for the fancams :) El Dorado is my favorite song from Exodus album, I can watch and re-watch non stop El dorado fancam from Exoluxion Seoul (March 7)  or just listen this song while driving my car. (same for Heart Attack)

bonus: Kai :P

The way Kai employs his limps is really beautiful.

Kai makes EXO-l worry, Because it looked like he was sick and was going to throw up.  :cry:

But, then...looks like he recovered.

Hi sisters! I made this today. This is a glance into "My Korea" . I submitted this for a contest (this is my first time making such a drawing so please forgive my mistakes) and a crucial part of it is of course EXO! (and my lovely D.O. too!) just thought of sharing this with you all!

• Like 1

Not sure if this already posted lol

Yixing responded to Neitzen and Public's comments for the show.

CIEvsYjUwAEL0n-.jpg

Yixing was on a show - Go Fighting!. Due to some incident, he felt cheated and stayed honest to his feelings till the end. When the gege came to him to apologize and he was cornered...he confronted him about principles, and Neitzen and public and mostly everyone feels that it was uncalled for behavior for a game show. So, he responded and said that he will take in every comments, and that he will learn with time and grow.

Trans cr: Chanel @lyuanz

CIB0-wyUMAAv9B4.jpg

CIB33oJUcAEmyQm.jpg

CIB0-K1UkAICyhp.jpg

CIB0_Q6UEAEz5p0.jpg

Lay cried in Thailand, is this a sign? Is this a sign to bye bye Lay next? IS LAY FANS ready for that?????!!!

He probably cried cuz thai fans made a supportive banner for him at the BKK day 2 concert, since he is the only (Chinese member left) one that was able to read it....he cried because he was happy and touched.

CICrLNUUcAAZQMi.jpg

ok the mystery has been solved now.....