• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexandraReid

• kimlees

• yoyo_icecube

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MORE fancams       BAEK IG

I am very new to kpop and Exodus would be the first album I purchase. And as much as I love EXO, I am not a very big fan of american football. Does anyone know yet(I guess it might be too early to ask

Dead. Akp actually has people believing it too. Of course they didnt report any of the things vip's have done

9b7645ae34d181d4f1dd96fdf812e66e.jpg

People were already pretty wary when they realized that Big Bang and EXO would be promoting at the same time, but it seems tensions have escalated due to the actions of one EXO-L.

The online sphere is going wild at an EXO-L, who appears to be Filipino, making threats to bomb a Big Bang concert that will be taking place soon in the Philippines.  The fan's post is spreading like wildfire on SNS like Twitter as people re-post the threat to spread awareness.  Allegedly, now that this has become a big deal, someone in charge of concerts and promotions in the Philippines is taking extra measures to track down the person who made the death threat as it is considered a crime.

Some people are skeptical that an EXO-L could succeed in bombing the venue, and perhaps the person making the threat is not even a true EXO-L, but there is no harm in being extra careful.  Better safe than sorry.  What are your thoughts on this?

@ygpeasant hard to stay silent when EXO-L are threatening to kill BIGBANG bc they lost a MCD poll...

— FANTASTIC BAEBAE (@yoochun4head) June 8, 2015

ya know it's highly unlikely that an exo-l would successfully bomb a bigbang concert

— 아이리스 (@sajinsul) June 8, 2015

An exo l here in PH said that they r going to bomb Bigbang's concert here. Please. This is too much. 

— BANG BANG BANG (@captainseungri) June 8, 2015 

The producer/promoter of concerts in PH found out about the death threat to BB & they're now tracking it because it's considered as a crime.

— 엘라 ツ (@Mhannwella) June 8, 2015

EXO-L:

tumblr_mcivgjR3Rn1rx6739o1_400.gif

Baekhyun talking,Kai disagreeing and sweet baby Xiumin busy fixing his clothes and SUHO? He's like...Im not part of this group:D

​Lol.. 100% Agree with Kai's answer/opinion: 'MAMA' is a WORKOUT :sweatingbullets:

thank you for warm welcome :wub: i will keep spazz here for exo..but can we invite people from exo international facebook to join us? it will be amazing if fan of exo all over the world can join us.

​Hello! :)

New fans/members are always welcome ~~

Edited by loai
  • Like 1

we are immatured fan like they always said..then why bother about what kid say? hmmm exo L saranghanja..we just spread love..exo love us so we should love them..enough about other fandom and the fanwar..the more we care the more they feel important,now lets start new chapter..EXO L hwaiting..lets support our EXO :)

EXO's Chen and Xiumin take a stroll through the woods in unreleased clip from 'Love Me Right' MV

If your biases happen to be Chen and Xiumin, you're in luck for EXO have given us the unreleased shots of these two charmers from the "Love Me Right" music video!

This is EXO's way of thanking their fans, who are working hard to raise the view count on the boys' music videos! Having hit 9 million, Chen and Xiumin's clips were revealed as a special surprise, leaving us eager to see whose clips will be unveiled for the 10 million mark! 

credit to : allkpop

Guest HildaP

Hello and welcome to EXO blog. The sisters here are a very nice group of "mature" EXO fans. Im not an EXO-L...I just love EXO...but some of the internet pages I have been reading are not a good example of "fans". We respect and even admire other groups. We just happen to prefer EXO as our number one. So,I hope this "fan wars' do not invade our little heaven here. Everyone is welcome as long as they love EXO!

@miss-ara I did watch that video. Xiumin is my main bias and I liked Chen and Xiu walking in the woods. The whole thing doesn't make sense to me. I love the song...but the rest of it is a mystery to me. Someone said it was like Alice in Wonderland. But the football uniforms do not go with that.So what is the concept?

Guest HildaP

tumblr_nnrfrdMkCM1tkdgjro1_540.jpg

tumblr_nnrfrdMkCM1tkdgjro5_540.jpg

tumblr_nnrfrdMkCM1tkdgjro3_540.jpg

jonginjongout:

SUAVITER IN MODO FORTITER IN RE
SOLUM OMNIUM LUMEN

(Gently in Manner, Strongly in deed;  Sun shines all over)

perfection for chancasso

CHANYEOL'S TATTO

Hello and welcome to EXO blog. The sisters here are a very nice group of "mature" EXO fans. Im not an EXO-L...I just love EXO...but some of the internet pages I have been reading are not a good example of "fans". We respect and even admire other groups. We just happen to prefer EXO as our number one. So,I hope this "fan wars' do not invade our little heaven here. Everyone is welcome as long as they love EXO!

@miss-ara I did watch that video. Xiumin is my main bias and I liked Chen and Xiu walking in the woods. The whole thing doesn't make sense to me. I love the song...but the rest of it is a mystery to me. Someone said it was like Alice in Wonderland. But the football uniforms do not go with that.So what is the concept?

@HildaP ​yup this is love thread for make our exo proud..n sis i think the football uniforms is quite mysterious to me too. But we have to keep the view up to find out the answer heheh 

sis..(*whisper*) my bias is lay and suho hehe look at their football outfit at music show lay wore uniform number 10 and suho 01 hehe what a fantastic 

Edited by miss_ara

​Yo Hilda LOL *Wake you up*

tumblr_npnku0ADLq1tqt89io6_250.gif

NOOOO WHY I CAN'T CHEN XIUMIN 

XIUCHEN FLAWLESS CAN'T...

okay this make me missed TAO LOL

tumblr_inline_nmf0nmA1n11szdgp5_500.gif

• Like 1

@Exora ya i miss tao too. hope he will get well soon and success in his study :)

​Do you think he'll be back soon? i cant help myself to imagine if someday SM confirm he leave for GOOD!! :tears::tears::tears:

[NAVER] EXO KAI, COMEBACK CELEBRATION SELCA “HOPE FOR MANY SUPPORTS”

tumblr_inline_npnq24lnmo1smae63_400.jpg

[+323;-33] Jong NiNi, I love you. Hwaiting!!

[+307;-26] When I see Kai dancing on stage, I don’t think he’s an idol. I support you, hwaiting!!

[+257;-30] Let’s make this comeback to be daebak!! EXO Hwaiting!!

[+228;-31] His expressions are really cute. Jongin-ah hwaiting!!

[+217;-29] I’ll support EXO

[+91;-15] Kai definitely stands out on stage. If he practices more with his natural body line, he’s really a wall.

[+64;-9] Don’tworry, we’ll support you. EXO!!! Don’t get injured and sick. There schedules are really no joke. Himnae. EXO hwaiting!!

• Like 1
Guest HildaP

Hey sis @Exora the only thing I want to know is,WHAT WERE THEY DOING IN THE WOODS? I love this song but the MV leaves me puzzled,Its such a mess.

Im happy to see more girls in the blog now,yeahhhhh:w00t: 

I have to say goodnight now,its terribly late here and I have to go to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Goodnight to all! Maybe Xiumin will pay me a visit tonight(in my dreams of course) I have to ask him some questions,little rascal he is. Goodnight everyone.

• Guest changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #EXO_SC #WhatALife