[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Does anyone know yet(I guess it might be too early to ask) whether all the photos in the photobook will have only american football related photos?(but I must admit, even though I do not like american football, EXO makes it look interesting to me, which is a big deal lol! ) I am very excited for the repackaged album and the new songs! :D

​HEY there nice to see you here, well yeah they look like a NBL Football team or something :P 

• Like 1

Guest HildaP

http://officialflowergirlofthekpopgods.tumblr.com/post/120109243570/exo-l-on-to-their-game-dechipering-the-meaning

EXO-L are always searching for hidden meaning. This is quite interesting.

I haven't seen EXO next door final episode but after reading this seems D.O. had his heart broken.

2rh5u8o.jpg

EXO PLANET

doitlikethis123:

HE JUZ KILLED ME. 

Cry with me watch here

Audio DL 

So you’re gonna keep waiting?

Maybe I shouldn’t have told him. For a minute there, I thought of making you wait. I wanted to look out for myself. For once, I didn’t want to be the good guy. But you looked so cold… You’re the first girl I reached out to without hesitation. I never knew my heart could beat so fast. But I was too slow and cowardly to beat the memories you share with him. I like you. I like you. 

We’re friends, right? I’m an idiot. I’ll never again ask a girl to be my friend. Maybe some day, the girl I like will like me back.” 

(via jjokkomi)

2.   216hcx.jpg 323