• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexandraReid

• kimlees

• yoyo_icecube

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MORE fancams       BAEK IG

I am very new to kpop and Exodus would be the first album I purchase. And as much as I love EXO, I am not a very big fan of american football. Does anyone know yet(I guess it might be too early to ask

Guest HildaP

EXO_1432779525_af.jpg    

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/exo-announce-the-release-of-repackaged-album-love-me-right

Hello everyone

Don't they look good in football uniforms? Xiumin and Chanyeol look sooooo yummy!

Tomorrow they will show the final episode of EXO next door. Its a very nice set of episodes and they are planning on making a movie...Im sure if they do it will be very successful. Now...is Chanyeol getting the girl? Im sure he is as she is interested in him...but what about D.O.? AAAGGGHHHH:o. I personally like Chanyeol,and Suho,and Kai,and ALL OF THEM!

Hello everyone

Don't they look good in football uniforms? Xiumin and Chanyeol look sooooo yummy!

Tomorrow they will show the final episode of EXO next door. Its a very nice set of episodes and they are planning on making a movie...Im sure if they do it will be very successful. Now...is Chanyeol getting the girl? Im sure he is as she is interested in him...but what about D.O.? AAAGGGHHHH:o. I personally like Chanyeol,and Suho,and Kai,and ALL OF THEM!

​HEY HILDA OMG ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU NOW LOL

Anyway with this announcement its seems like those shawols get mad w/ SME.. after shinee comeback in just a week...

What else should we do?!! Since SME is such a money maker.. LOL They also will make SNSD to comeback soon... so most of all im so happy with EXO. but i wonder if they'll be performing on stage? with this repackage album??? :phew:

Guest HildaP

​HEY HILDA OMG ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU NOW LOL

Anyway with this announcement its seems like those shawol get mad w/ SME.. after shinee comeback in just a week...

What else whould do? Since SME is such a money maker.. LOL They also will make SNSD to comeback soon... so most of all im so happy with EXO. but are they got perform on stage? with this repackage album??? 

​sis @Exora,nice to see you tooooo! What is shawol sis? Looks like SM is making an idol group competition between Shinee and EXO. In my opinion all the Kpop groups are excellent groups and no matter what people are going to like who attracts them the most. For me,the magic is with EXO first. There are other groups that I like and love to follow their MV. But its good that there is another SM group that can compete with EXO and they are all close friends too. So let the fireworks begin!

th?id=JN.HPuV3ws5xr7ogg55Ixyqkg&pid=15.1   BOOM,BOOM,BOOM

​sis @Exora,nice to see you tooooo! What is shawol sis? Looks like SM is making an idol group competition between Shinee and EXO. In my opinion all the Kpop groups are excellent groups and no matter what people are going to like who attracts them the most. For me,the magic is with EXO first. There are other groups that I like and love to follow their MV. But its good that there is another SM group that can compete with EXO and they are all close friends too. So let the fireworks begin!   BOOM,BOOM,BOOM

​LOL Shawol is a fans of Shinee. as they started to get mad after they saw those announcement. But im bit sad when they not gonna comeback along with HUANG ZITAO!!! omgggggg NOOOOOO~~~

CGD43NcU0AEvnH7.jpg

CGD43O_UoAAs3j2.jpg

Guest HildaP

Sis @Exora,I think Tao will join them as soon as he is able to dance again. He has not file any papers against SM and Im thinking that he will be back. I really hope so,I miss him as much as I miss Luhan and kris. He actually loves being part of EXO.

Sis @Exora,I think Tao will join them as soon as he is able to dance again. He has not file any papers against SM and Im thinking that he will be back. I really hope so,I miss him as much as I miss Luhan and kris. He actually loves being part of EXO.​

ERMM, Are you sure bout that? but SM already confirms that EXO will comeback as 9 hmm... dont have idea whats actually going on..

More teasers....

CGFa2-PUIAAYvcs.jpg

CGFa5y9VEAAhT3_.jpg

CGFa4PsUMAA2K4Z.jpg

omg i guess your right @HildaP , I guess TAO having a hiatus, why should he still attend this endorsement which been manage by SME? right? :wub:

Tao to attend the presscon of his application game endorsement “超神战队 The Almighty Team” on June 3 in Beijing.

CGFv7LfVAAA20Vp.jpg

• Guest changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #EXO_SC #WhatALife