[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Recently there's stupid troll, harassing KAI on twitter. The best way is we shouldnt mention her, Just report and BLOCK her account. Kfans are really mad bout this issue.

CFQ1h3VUsAEV7Ij.jpg

CFQ1if-UMAAIQBZ.jpg

CFQ1halUgAABQz6.jpg

To be upset because your idol wasn't in the mood of doing any public fan service, i get it but to go and call an innocent baby a S-LUT, i am very appalled by this behavior.  I've reported that tweet under abusive and i hope you guys can HELP help me do the same thing because i think this person has gone a bit too far here.   :(

Guest HildaP

Good day to everyone. Good news about my dearest Xiumin to have his acting debut in a historical drama. Can't wait to see him. I must say that our guys are all growing into very,very,very good looking men. In a couple of years all of them will be so much more famous than they are now and belonging to the "not touch" group. Maybe some of them will find love ( I hope so). I have no idea why Im saying this.

But if it wasn't because Xiumin has my heart and a bit of my soul too...Kai would be my bias. And Suho and Chanyeol and Chen. Dearest Chen who flies under the radar a lot. The Four Amigos (in my book).

tumblr_nny6vzeEKj1tenavio1_r1_400.giftumblr_nny6vzeEKj1tenavio2_400.gif Love that face!

tumblr_nonkwmvjFf1rtbnipo1_540.jpgMY beloved

tumblr_nldcofEDeL1rkekcoo1_500.pngmy puppy love.

tumblr_nohvyvDGwy1rtdv1to1_540.pngDADDY!(LOL)

tumblr_no77gy5IRP1riav2to1_540.jpgFlying low...sweet young man.

So here is my EXO bias line. I really like all of them but these 4 really make my day(so to speak). SARANGHA!

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

SM Entertainment makes new statement on Kris and Luhan issue 

CFcfFnvVEAA_K_q.jpg

SM Entertainment has made a new statement in regards to Kris and Luhan for continuing their activities in China after leaving EXO.

On May 20th, SM Entertainment stated, “As the agency of EXO members Luhan and Kris (Wu Yifan), we have filed a lawsuit against Luhan and the two Chinese company who have used Luhan as their product models. Our legal action was conducted through the Chinese court and adheres to contract infringement. It was officially accepted on May 18th through Beijing People’s Court.

SM Entertainment also stated, “The contracts between SM and Luhan as well as Kris are effective until the court makes their final verdict on the matter and need to be kept. Any profitable action including advertisement modelling and taking part in the filming of a movie clearly goes against the contract, and we plan to have those involved take responsibility for their actions.

After departing from EXO, both Kris and Luhan have been busy with acting and filming commercials in Mainland China. Just a couple of days ago, the Seoul Central District Court ordered a compulsory mediation between the two and SM Entertainment to settle the ongoing legal battle.   (Cr.@koreanboo)

@malith29  @HildaP What chu guys think about this issue? Are they really gonna be back to SM? Hard to believe this! OMG:vicx:  

Guest HildaP

Hello sis@Exora. You asked what I think about Luhan and kris legal matters. Well,SM has some legal points when they claim they are doing events without SM approval. Now,if the Korean courts agree with these then kris and Luhan would have to return the share of money made to SM. If the courts side with the guys,then the contract is annulled but maybe they still have to pay SM back any money going to the company until the day the contract is annulled. They are still under contract and they are still EXO until the court says otherwise. I do not believe they will be forced to go back to perform in Korea under SM,that is not possible,at least I don't think so. But they might have to pay SM the percentage they claim its own to them. We shall have to wait and see.

As for Tao,he has not filed for a contract annulledment, and he is having therapy for his injury...so as far as Im concerned SM has finally made a good decision when it comes to Tao and Tao will stay.Lets hope this is correct.

Im concerned about lay and his back injury. This kind of injuries do not go away,and the more he aggravates it the more it will hurt in the future. He is young now but in the future he will have worse problems. They really do not deserve this,all they want to do is sing and dance.

And that is my opinion.       Xiumin Baozi Keep calm and love baozi xiumin. by fathima

Guest HildaP

Just watched EXO next door episode 13...who do you guys think is going to get the girl?Chanyeol or D.O.? And if you were the girl,wich one will you choose? Im choosing Chanyeol!

Just watched EXO next door episode 13...who do you guys think is going to get the girl?Chanyeol or D.O.? And if you were the girl,wich one will you choose? Im choosing Chanyeol!

​OF cause Its gonna be Chanyeol, usually First love will come from their childhood...

If not i'll kill the writer LOOL JK:D:P