[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: dhebbie2t said: PaulaL said: what's the hot topic today? You have been very busy lately but I was very happy to find out Lay is finally the "oficial" M leader. He is so worth it. Kris did a great job and I think he will to.I can't get enough of this "tree"

Guest dhebbie2t

waaaaaaaaaaah

I Got My Bias, I am happy

D.O! ♥

Your EXO Boyfriend Is D.O! ♥

Teased - It was the middle of summer and D.O had invited you round to the dorm which was empty, you had a great time, singing together and making each other laugh. D.O then treated you to some of his special Mint Choc Chip ice cream which he made himself, as he was eating his ice cream, you nudged his hand up and ice cream went into his face, "Yah! You just wait!" D.O shouted at you, wiping his face. "Oooh!" You said, teasing him. D.O often teases you so it was your chance to get him back.

D.O looked at you. You could tell in his eyes that he was going to get you. You slowly backed away then quickly darted out. He started chasing after you, you weaved in and out of different rooms. Suddenly, he caught you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up. "You're mine now and I'm never letting you go!" He told you then put you down so your feet were touching the ground. He then twisted you round and cupped your face in his hands and kissed your forehead. :)

Guest KoreanA

I love the tree... they brought so many new things to k-pop with Wolf and Growl :x

That one shot video making, the tree and a lot more :x

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: So good sis! I didb't get Lay and was so sad  :(( But I got Chen and Suho and, OK, though it's not Lay, I think I would be well taken care of  :\">

Guest sarahkc

sis @PaulaLI just finished and your show is amazing, daebak, daebakJust "daebak" can express my feels
Seriously, I'm so proud of fans that do exo's performances, it's another thing to show them how much we love themAnd I'm sure that you enjoyed it so much with your friends, trying hard, trying your best...
I want too to do that but in my school, nobody love kpop or they don't tell it, for the most of them kpop is asian with make-up dancing and that's all, even for my friends so I don't tell them that I'm a kpop fan
So i'm really happy to be on that forum, I joined it this week and I'm really not disappointed
Thanks you sisters :x :x

I did! 3 times! I got Chen first, then Suho and when I got DO I gave up, because I really don't know how I got him, lol! Though I share many things why Lay (I'm shy and like to stay at home, for example), I guess it's not meant to be! It's a korean drama! help!  =((

Guest dhebbie2t

sarahkc said: sis @PaulaLI just finished and your show is amazing, daebak, daebakJust "daebak" can express my feels
Seriously, I'm so proud of fans that do exo's performances, it's another thing to show them how much we love themAnd I'm sure that you enjoyed it so much with your friends, trying hard, trying your best...
I want too to do that but in my school, nobody love kpop or they don't tell it, for the most of them kpop is asian with make-up dancing and that's all, even for my friends so I don't tell them that I'm a kpop fan
So i'm really happy to be on that forum, I joined it this week and I'm really not disappointed

Guest redhill

danielle92 said: Who should be your Exo Boyfriend? ---Kai                                                        

Which EXO member are you more compatible with?--- Kai

Ohh… the hell with these quizzes … why Kai??? 

Chen remains an utopian dream even in  quizzworld :))

danielle92 said: Chen: 1992 september 21
not a Scorpio like me , but so close :)

sarahkc said: sis @PaulaLI just finished and your show is amazing, daebak, daebakJust "daebak" can express my feels

Guest dhebbie2t

redhill said: danielle92 said: Who should be your Exo Boyfriend? ---Kai                                                        

Which EXO member are you more compatible with?--- Kai

Ohh… the hell with these quizzes … why Kai??? 

Chen remains an utopian dream even in  quizzworld :))

danielle92 said: Chen: 1992 september 21
not a Scorpio like me , but so close :)

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: I did! 3 times! I got Chen first, then Suho and when I got DO I gave up, because I really don't know how I got him, lol! Though I share many things why Lay (I'm shy and like to stay at home, for example), I guess it's not meant to be! It's a korean drama! help!  =((

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: this think about "our" new member being named Kai is just hilarious! Even if it were on purpose we wouldn't find anyone better! keep posting @redhill!

Guest sarahkc

@dhebbie2t : Thanks sis
@PaulaL thank you what you said encourage me, I will try my best :)First I will tell it to my friends !