[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest Tofu_Cloud

LMAO "which FACIAL feature are you most satisfied with?"   "my hips" - Baekhyung 
that's funny. And Lay has the most handsomest dimple-smile face. I feel bad sometimes Lay has that "im high on weed" look or sometimes he kinda dazes off staring at ppl, and those who dont know him (like interviewers) but get the wrong idea like "why is this guy starring me down?" lay is just naturally expression-less but he is one of the most politeness members always constantly bowing and greeting ppl... his poor back!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

i like them wearing makeup too but when they use that golden brown color or anything with red tone hue... it makes their eyes look tired and irritated... im curious if guys feel the same way when girls wear red, brown hues......

anyways while we are on the topic

strangely i think she looks soo much like CHEN at the end...

Guest dhebbie2t

EXO's Tao breaks 2 million Instagram followers

EXO-M-Tao_1406496298_af_org.jpg

EXO-M's Tao became the latest K-Pop idol to sail past the 2 million mark on subscribers!

He follows several other EXO members in claiming the spot in the ultra-exclusive club. Tao has posted a steady stream of backstage photos and glimpses into his personal life since he started his account in May!

If you're not following him yet, go say hello on his profile here.

Guest HildaP

hello,before I say goodnight I want to share this, its a true description of how we feel about our guys.

Thought for today!  Like & Comment or share to be eligible for Fan of the week and a $10.00 Gift on Monday. Weekday daily Fan of the day gets a FREE song

About Luhan

Originally posted by Luhan Movie Bar with permission from the movie staff.

Guest HildaP

wow oppa @redhill...tough questions. How far do they go to please their fans? They work very hard to put wonderful shows,they get hurt but keep on going, they get hateful messages but they still act politely towards the haters,they always reply to the fans that follow them on certain social media apps. They do what they can to make sure the fans are pleased with them. I expect them to treat us with respect,and they do. They are very polite even towards those who try to hurt them at the airport,some fans are violent,really they are not really fans,they try to get at them and they hurt them.

you asked...What do you think it was the most stupid/pathetic/unnecessary thing they did for their fans? Nothing,as far as Im concerned. They are loved by the fans because of  who they are,how they act when not performing and because they make us happy with their music.

Guest HildaP

ok,so I did say before I say goodnight...but honestly Im not sleepy. So here I am thinking about a lot of things. And looking at Xiumins photos in Tumbler.

tumblr_n98mc0HHIK1s7aqb8o1_250.gif..tumblr_n98mc0HHIK1s7aqb8o2_250.gif our Kris in the background.

Im also thinking about what oppa redhill asked. I have to remember that he wouldn't feel the same way about our guys and that he will find it extrange,even a bit crazy,our feelings for the guys. He is curious,Im sure why his girlfriend and why we feel the way we do. I have no problems with his questions and I hope none of the sisters do either. Men are different in so many ways. Im sure he is too...lol...but lets welcome him here and show him how nice we can be...lol...as long as he don't makes us angry...then watch out oppa!

>:) >:):D

Guest Tofu_Cloud

i think Tao would be such an awesome bf!!!! i love these pictures i think they are soooocuteee omg cuz Tao is soo innocent.
So i get so happy knowing he has female friends his age since he mentioned he doesnt care about females cuz he is still young and too much into his work and job as an exo member. (AND NO THEY ARE NOT DATING OBVIOUSLY, just friends!!!!!!!)

large.jpg The glares fierce look that they both have XD (krystal looks super cut out command cut and paste.... i think this picture is fake and  photoshopped..... still cute though)

tumblr_mvkoe5p9NZ1ssv8jgo1_1280.jpg

Guest HildaP

aahhhh our sweet Tao...nice photos sis@tofu_cloud. I like this one of our happy virus. I wonder if Dara likes him as much as we do?Is that her name? The one our Chanyeol likes so much that he freezes when he sees her.

tumblr_n9bghh5JzW1s7u7fzo2_500.png

They do look innocent but they are males and Im sure their hormones are working all the time!!!!

Guest KoreanA

tumblr_n98mc0HHIK1s7aqb8o2_250.gif

he looks so sad :( I mean Kris :(

But Xiumin look so sweet :)

Morning sisters and oppa :-h :*

Oppa I will answer your question after cup of coffee :D

Guest HildaP

Hi sis @KoreanA and a good morning to you...its late here and Im thinking of going to bed. A funny gif for you sis.

Guest KoreanA

HildaP said:

Hi sis @KoreanA and a good morning to you...its late here and Im thinking of going to bed. A funny gif for you sis.

Guest redhill

HildaP said: Im also thinking about what oppa redhill asked. I have to remember that he wouldn't feel the same way about our guys and that he will find it extrange,even a bit crazy,our feelings for the guys. He is curious,Im sure why his girlfriend and why we feel the way we do. I have no problems with his questions and I hope none of the sisters do either. Men are different in so many ways. Im sure he is too...lol...but lets welcome him here and show him how nice we can be...lol...as long as he don't makes us angry...then watch out oppa! >:) >:):D

Guest danielle92

dhebbie2t said: Hi, Hello :-h :-h

I am Dheb, thanks for dropping by on this thread

seems like your new to soompi

and thanks because it seems like you dedicated your first post to EXO thread

WELCOME HERE SIS

Guest sarahkc

dhebbie2t said: sarahkc said: @dhebbie2t you're welcome :')
Seriously, we can't live without our bias !And it's really difficult to find a bias in EXO because they are all perfect in looks, personality..

Guest sarahkc

cupdaddy said: WOW I think I have just read through 100+ posts. seems like there are more newcomers everyday. how exciting!!!
@sarahkc you're from France!? you're so lucky, I'm a big fan of Toure de France! I would do anything to be in your country right now! 
looks like everybody is asleep whenever I get on here, oh well :)>-