[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

@HildaP sis, long time no chat with you

I MISS YOU SOO MUCH

thanks for your post yeah our boys were injured

anyway about your question

you contact the fansites of your bias and from there you can send you gift there and they will send it to whoever you will send it

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: I mentions sis @KoreanA  in my hugggsss but somehow it came out weird. And little sis with the long name came out twice...lol oh well,tried to fix it but still came out like that. Sorry,sorry.

Guest HildaP

Hi sis @dhebbie2t  how do I know they get it if I have to send it to a fansite? Do you know a fansite that can be trusted with a letter to my beloved? What if they open it? AAAiiigooooo. This is so difficult.

How are you sis? And where are the "older sisters" not age but older members. I think we are suffering from too much overdose.

;;)

Guest redhill

dhebbie2t said:

hello,

oh so your Girlfriend likes Chen

she have a good eye

Chen is a perfect boyfriend

he is a nice person, inside and out

he also have a great voice

Guest HildaP

a stolen shot? what is a stolen shot? Cause Im a big thief...lol anyway,my pc is having overdose problems too,it just quit on me! @Redhill  hello there.,who's boyfriend are you dear? I think all of our 12 guys are good boyfriend material. Of course,we don't see the personal side of them. I think when they reach 30 they will start looking for that significant other. Will they be so famous then?

Guest HildaP

My Xiumini is so skinny...they all are,really. Compare to most American guys,Im in USA by the way,they are like sticks! But I do love my Xiumin...when he retires Im going to feed him all he wants to eat! I want my baozi back

.tumblr_n9duydhcQU1shzgo7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n76suiIjiR1teo9lio3_250.gif..tumblr_n76suiIjiR1teo9lio4_250.gif..tumblr_n76suiIjiR1teo9lio1_250.gif                                                                       tumblr_n76suiIjiR1teo9lio2_250.gif

無意煩

00000000HHHHHHH MYYYYY HHHHEEEEAAARRRTTT!!!!

Guest redhill

@HildaP: I was just kidding with Dheb.  My girlfriend is half Swedish, half Korean and loves k pop, including Exo. When I said “she likes Chen”, Dheb replied: “ she has a good eye, Che is the perfect boyfriend”. I couldn't restrain myself from cracking a joke.

I guess men aren't commenting here .... I'll take my leave.
Have a nice day, girls ;)

Guest califgirl

Hi, I'm new to kpop. Can you tell me what does a leader in a kpop group do? Like what are Suho's responsibilities as the leader? It's very new to me because I grew up in the golden age of American boybands but I never new they had appointed leaders. Thanks.

Guest HildaP

@redhill  noooooo don't leave us,please! We love to have you here as our first male member!!!! Please come back,I was just curious. If I said something that offended you Im so sorry. Please forgive me.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

Hi sis @dhebbie2t  how do I know they get it if I have to send it to a fansite? Do you know a fansite that can be trusted with a letter to my beloved? What if they open it? AAAiiigooooo. This is so difficult.

How are you sis? And where are the "older sisters" not age but older members. I think we are suffering from too much overdose.

;;)

Guest HildaP

@califgirl...Im also in the USA and there is a lot I don't understand but I love Kpop and expecially EXO. A leader is someone who is there for them in many ways. As a friend,personal advisor and even when they get unruly,as they sometimes do,he tries to keep them in check,so to speak. Its like a den mother,a scout leader. The leader is just as funny as the rest but more mature than most of them. Suho and Lay are leaders. Kris used to be for EXO-M and we know he had fun like no other. But when it came to protecting his borthers he was number 1.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: a stolen shot? what is a stolen shot? Cause Im a big thief...lol anyway,my pc is having overdose problems too,it just quit on me! @Redhill  hello there.,who's boyfriend are you dear? I think all of our 12 guys are good boyfriend material. Of course,we don't see the personal side of them. I think when they reach 30 they will start looking for that significant other. Will they be so famous then?

Guest HildaP

thanks sis @dhebbie2t  was wondering. That was a stolen pic alright,he looks terribly in pain. We need to go there and become official masseurs for our guys...I know that will cure all their problems. But this guy is MINE...do not touch :x

2137E64F53CF6B4009E09B