[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest KoreanA

OMFG I watched "To the beautiful you" long time ago...when I was not into EXO yet and I completley forgot that they had cameo in that drama :D

I love MAMA so much but def. is not for the pool party :))

Guest luehoney

@KoreanA, LOL.. I though you were talking about Kyungsoo's movie! Sorry, my mistake!
Luhan just finished filming his movie.. but I'm not sure when it's going to be aired...

Weeeeeellllllll! I've finally finished zapping though 15 pages of the thread!!!!  <:-P You have been busy sisters!!!I have been kind of absent but lurking.I finally started my summer vacations yesterday but, ironically, I have less time to be here when I'm with my family than when I'm working, lol!Anyway, lots of interesting things happen.First of all, WELCOME NEW SIS!!! sis @sarahkc and @califgirl, hope to see you here often!sis @dhebbie2t and sis @Hilda, thanks for caring and missing me :xsis @malith29, love your avatar! and that thing with the names was very funny. Mine is Lee Dong Sun. Not bad, but nor particularly good B-)sis @KoreanA, I've been meaning to tell you that I love your new avatar and that Sehun is so grown up, uh la la :-* oh, and I love your name, Nina, I know the Dobrev one but you must be beautiful also!sis @hajiwonsarang, great avatar choice! Our Yixing is conquering the hearts of the sisters!sis @luehoney, when I saw the soulmate test I ran to do it, but gave up on my 3rd attempt. I never got Lay :(( !!!!On my first attempt, I got Chen, ok, good boyfriend choice. Then, I got Suho, also good choice, but then I got D.O and gave up! sis @dhebbie, you won!!!!Ok, some pictures of their last concerts are in the spoiler. Hope you like them and see you soon!Saranghe!

jY64sJbki3T1o.jpgjblBZgKrZAclYN.jpgjlAreEilHJY6o.jpgjEofulcJF4dg7.jpgj256HBOIdhGLX.jpgjm0rSsslf9M8O.jpgjHXryugo6gxUI.jpgjId6tHAEHBKAv.jpg

Guest HildaP

Hello sisters...hi sis @PaulaL nice to see you! Did I read right sis@Kimsoyeon18 that they are bashing Boa for that beautiful song with Sehun? Are they crazy or what? Well,yes they are crazy. I have to admit,thruthfully, that I was a bit jelous,well a lot jelous. Sehun is not one of my biases but when I saw the video and the photos I sure wished it was my face he was holding so sweetly. We love all the guys,we do have biases,yes we do,but I believe we are in love with all of them,in one way or another. The fans that get so negative when they are seen with beautiful girls are really just jelous.

It can be a very negative feeling that brings actions that are out of this world. But I hope that Miss Boa doesn't take it too seriously,Im sure that she is aware of the fans with extreme feelings for our guys. We are addicted,in love,obssesed with our beautiful guys. I hope that when each of us see our biases with a beautiful woman in their arms we don't go to pieces. Just thinking of my beloved touched by someone gives me an awful feeling. But I also realize he is not mine,not even close to me,not even in the same Universe! So,lets protect our hearts sisters. I know many of us already do,we know reality is that we might never see them in person...so we protect ourselves but its still hard to see photos of them with this georgeous women with such beautiful bodies and doll-like faces...we cannot compete,this are the kinds of girls they preferred.

:(( Im sorry if Im just ranting about this subject...to tell you the truth I was just speaking from my heart.And my heart is his.

tumblr_n97p5v9Ze91sxi0kao1_500.png

Guest HildaP

aaaaaahhhhhh sis@KoreanA   this is a face all of us can love.

tumblr_n7uvbordAQ1sqiia9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8i6dqEF0T1qfrcvxo1_500.png

tumblr_n98epf0HWo1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

A HUG FOR ALL OF US!!

tumblr_n96rpasnRT1rf4sjuo1_500.pngBeautiful Kai

tumblr_n98e1n9YWL1qhmxnlo1_500.jpgoohhh me.

tumblr_n90annfoin1s0ycq0o1_500.jpgooohhh my!

tumblr_n98dxmtKIu1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8gapwMU9A1qf2um7o2_500.png

tumblr_n98d6e7kl81qhmxnlo1_500.jpgFlower in my heart.

tumblr_n98d6cU2Ce1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n98d68LMrx1qhmxnlo1_500.jpgMy darling.

tumblr_n987tmJWIa1sy4xrao1_500.pngfrom boy

tumblr_n946h1iqaJ1sbb2ejo3_500.jpgto man.My beautiful YOU!

tumblr_n946h1iqaJ1sbb2ejo2_500.jpgthe rainbow in my life.

tumblr_n8wqeuqpv01qde8rwo1_500.pngthe sunshine in my heart.

tumblr_n8wqeuqpv01qde8rwo2_500.pngI LOVE YOU!

Good things comes to those that wait,
but better things come to those who are patient.     

Although many miles may lie between us,
We’re never far apart,
For love does not count the miles,
It is measured by the heart.

th?id=HN.608025364840318980&pid=15.1&P=0

Guest KoreanA

sis @hildaP thanks for the photos you are so kind...and I agree with you what you wrote about Boa... :)

Although I can understand the love that fans have towards Sehun because he is my ultimate bias, my soulmate, my sweet boy (like Xiumin is yours, the way you talk about him I feel for Sehun)... I felt kinda wierd but I understand that he just is doing his work... dancing... :x

I respect Boa she is amazing :D

Guest califgirl

jelly89 said: califgirl said: malith29 said: @califgirlWelcome
"please don't bash him or make fun of him for his unsuccessful solo singing career."
What are you talking about ??  Kris don't have an unsuccessful career. just watch careful he got more than 3 million fans. immediately he will be more and more famous. i know you are not against  him but the word unsuccessful made me confuse.  :-/

Guest luehoney

SIS @HildaP!! watch thissss.. Our biases is flirting with each other. OMG T_T
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/BtV4cvdCIAAFQPq.mp4

Guest KennethY1430294045

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need some help >< So my friend gave me an Overdose album (K version), and I got a Kris polaroid (which is not printed anymore because of obvious reasons). I have been searching for a really long time, and I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me by telling me how rare it is or if you know anyone else has it? Thanks! Here it is:FWTkxwl.jpg

Guest HildaP

Watched the first episode of our D.O. drama and I liked it a lot. Its going to have humor and drama.That way we can laugh and cry too. I also found this video that someone made for Kris. Its a bit emotional and I found myself missing Kris a whole lot. How I wish he would come back! I love you Kris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tx_UXd8RPY

tumblr_n80wpskcq71rmxqu2o1_500.gif

tumblr_n386d1jnfq1qfrcvxo1_500.png

Guest HildaP

Hi @kennethY  welcome. I don't know the value of the card right now but Im sure it will have a value some day. Keep it in good condition and cherish it,because like you said,they are not making them any more. Its a beautiful photo of our kris. I hope you find the information you need. I suggest you Im sis @yoyo_icecube and see if she knows.she is the Number One fan of Kirs. We love Kirs!

Guest HildaP

Anonymous asked:
Can I just vent here because of the fact that Kris is not in the soulmate thingy by allkpop? I mean they edited him out of the banner, but it doesn't mean that Kris is really out of the group. I mean there are no official statements yet that he really quitted exo. I just hate it when some people treat him like he never became part of the group. And thank you for still considering him as a member, you guys still have his tag and the header tho.

kmexoplanet:

I can understand why you’re upset but I still need to clear up one thing: KMEXOPLANET does not consider Yifan a member of EXO anymore. Not because we don’t support him, but because he willingly left to pursue his career separate from the group. Sure, it may not be official yet, but he no longer considers himself an EXO member anymore, and we should respect that instead of denying it. He’s going on to do what he wants to, and we have decided to keep blogging and updating about him. We support both Wu Yifan and EXO, but they are two different entities now. I hope you can understand!

Guest cakecakes

@HildaP @kmexoplanet I don't care much about the drama surrounding this, I just hope that all 12 of the boys are happy and will continue to have fulfilling, successful careers :3

Guest KoreanA

That post sis @HildaP is on point...some fans are delusional and dramaqueens about not seeing WYF in EXO photos/promotions anymore..., it is not a drama it is a close deal.... IDK why some fans can't deal with this situation... and we go all over again with this thing :(

I miss seeing sis @yoyo_icecube here so much... IDK the reasons why she quit writing here... it is so sad... :((

I just say we need to think about happy memories I know on his own way there was a time when Kris was happy as a member of EXO :x

Just love them with all who they are not blame one or another side...., I think they all had reasons to quit/stay :D

Kris will be in our minds forever as our precios leader, even if he decided to live and countinue by himself :x

I know I miss seeing him with his brothers so bad :((

OHH I went emotional once again...., the same wound opened once again :((

EXO SARANGHAJA!! Always and forever!!